Old 02-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

AIMEE~~~ CONGRATS!! =) You can so do this!!!

I'm down 7 of the 8 LBs, I know it was just water weight! Official weigh in is on Thursday but I just had to sneek a peek!
Looks like my Valentine is stuck in MI until after Tuesday, he has to go back to the doctor. His blood sugers are so low he's been to the hospital twice in the past 5 days =( Hope he gets better soon! We are leaving next week for Mexico!
Catch ya later!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #92  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

I hope you all have been well. I'm so-so. Still battling an extreme bout of depression. Looking for a job. Trying not to drown. Bills are due and I'm 6 days away from getting evicted. My BFF called to tell me that Nikolas, my godson, probably has sickle cell. I still don't have my W-2s. And my weight just keeps climbing.

I won't be able to go to school next month either. I'll have to wait till August.

I might be in a research study though. It's for depression. I have an appointment Thursday to see if I qualify. I'm willing to do anything to feel something again and get some focus.

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #93  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

WTG Aimee!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #94  

Aw Shari, I sure hope things turn around for you soon Hun! {{HUGS}}

I'm still just doing nothing, cleaning the house a little here and there. Steve has another appt next week and then he's going to have to drive like a demon to get here for Friday.We leave for Mexico early Saterday.
Food has been good, exercise is nada, weigh in is tomorrow.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:41 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Shari - sorry to hear things are not going so great for you Hope things turn in your way soon!

Wendy - we went skating on the red river! Sooo creepy! It's SO big! I definitely skated fast, the cracking of the top layer of the ice was scaring me.

Josh and I made some tomato soup today, turned out pretty good! 76 calories per serving, and one serving is definitely enough, it's a little too peppery. We are really on a roll with this cooking thing! Gotta be a good girl so that my Tuesday weigh in I am down 2 pounds, I am determined! Anyways, thats all from me, I am off to bed!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #96  

Aimee~ I like to go ice fishing so I know the scary sound of the ice cracking! ACK! Your tomato soup sounds really yummy, care to share the recipe??I like pepper a lot so I'd probably love it!

Shari~ How you doing Hun?

Things are going good for me, I'm getting the hang of keeping my portions in control...finally!I'm going to have to learn how to "maintain"soon,Thats a whole new game!ACK!
I'll check back before bed and see if anyone has posted!
Old 02-12-2010, 12:49 PM   #97  

Wendy - ice fishing eh? I can't imagine! Sounds cold, I have to do a little digging to figure out which recipe book the tomato soup came from, and also Josh said if he were to make it again that he'd add some tomato paste, because it wasn't super tomatoey.

TMI moment! I am not pooping enough! My belly feels a little bloated, too much fiber? Is that even possible? I am not having THAT much. Anyways, I'm gonna try drinking more water and hope it helps! Wish me luck!

-Aimee
Old 02-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #98  

Hey ya'll!

Aimee~ mom gets this herbal laxitive stuff that really works well for her...and my sister too. Senekot or something like that, I'll check when I'm over there today.
I'm hungry today, looking forward to dinner.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #99  

I guess whatever I did worked! I had a little poop this morning, and I am DOWN 1 pound to 264! Just 1 more pound to go until Tuesday's weigh in I can SO do this!

Wendy - I have an herbal laxative tea, but I worry about being stuck in the bathroom all day! heh.. What's for dinner? I think we are ordering in tonight, we are gonna watch the Olympics on tv, and skip the festival du voyager celebrations tonight.

-Aimee
Old 02-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #100  

Hello all!
Where did everyone go this time??? Brats! LOL!

Aimee~ I have lax tea too, it works well and very gentle on the system! Glad you um pooped! =) We ate at my folks and had SPAM, would you believe it? Get invited for dinner and you're served SPAM! LMAO! And rice with red & yellow peppers.
RJ is still sick, fever keeps going up. He's only puked like 3 times in his whole life so I'm feeling soooo bad for my angel!!
Off to Walmart tonight to get some Tyleol for the boy and some food for the pup.
Hope you are all well!
Old 02-15-2010, 12:55 AM   #101  

Whoops! I was sick last night and didn't check in! Sorry! How's Ryan doing today? And seriously.. spam?? I don't even know what that tastes like, but it definitely frightens me! SO glad tomorrow is a holiday, because I am SO tired!!

Also, Valentines Day dinner? Chinese food, so I kinda went off track today. Tomorrow I'm going to have to try and be perfect, we are having dinner at my grandma's which normally means lots of high fat foods. Tuesday is not looking great Hoping for 264 at least.. grr.. soo annoyed with myself right now! I *always * do this, do really great one week, maintain the next, and then lose the next.. I gotta get more consistent if I plan to hit my 44 pound goal by July! I'm rambling.. time for bed

-Aimee
Old 02-17-2010, 01:55 AM   #102  

Ho wwas weigh in Aimee??
Ryan is still sick, he went to school today but tomorrow they are having "olympics" outdoors and I don't think it is such a good idea to have him outside all day....
3 days till I leave for 2 weeks!! Steve will be home on Thursday morning too!!
I'll try check in here agian before I leave.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #103  

Wendy - thats really exciting I am totally jealous!! My WI was uneventful, no change. I seem to trend that way, lose good, maintain, and so next week I'll have a good loss! If I don't talk to you before you trip - have a really good time!!

-Aimee
Old 02-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #104  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Look at you all still here! Man I suck...

Hi everyone!! lol
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #105  

So let me tell ya....2 weeks of 3 full fattening meals and LOTS of beer is not good for weight loss. I gained 5lbs back! =(
Where is everyone??
Hi Courtnie!

Back is feeling better so now maybe I can start to get a little exercise in!