G2010 Love The Skin I'm In Challenge (thru Feb. 14)

You're on Page 7 of 23
Go to
  • Beauty~ I can't wait for you to surprise your friend! I have one I wont see until Feb 8. I'd love her to see a difference also.

Well my menu was spot on yesterday for my type of eating. Exercise~ so so. I just can't quit coughing once I take a deep breath! I did do enough on the wave my buns, hips and abs feel it though. I'm going to just try a 30 min walk on the treadmill and see if I can contain the coughing.

Hope you all have a terrific day!
  • CJ - I also sent all the remaining sweets with my DH to work, get them out of the house!!!!

Beauty - Have fun surprising your friend, that will be so much fun!

Thinnerbyjuly - I am finally getting over my cold after three weeks, I hope yours goes away soon!

I made to the gym for two days! I even slept through my alarm and thought of hitting snooze since I was already running 20 minutes late, but I went anyway and had short but intense workout. It really does make me feel so much better in the morning. I am so excited too because my gym is expanding to start offering classing which I love. So more motivation to go!
  • Wow, I see a lot of exercise here, a lot of getting rid of food, and some movtivated people. That's great!

I didn't plan my eats yesterday, so right now I'm going to plan today's. I'm also challenging myself to be on point every day from now until I weigh in, just to prove to myself it can be done, and I will lose weight. I'm good about sticking for one day, and then getting off track again. It's going to take consistency and hard work, but it will be worth it.
  • Biggest Loser's new season starts tonight!!!
  • I went to the dr today cause I'm sick, but while I was there I asked to get all my levels checked. Soon I'll know my cholesterol, glucose, thyroid, and all else! I'm excited.

I've been watching my diet since I can't work out. I got some antibiotics today so hopefully this infection will be gone SOON and I'll be back at it! So ready!

As soon as I'm able, I'm starting C25K. A friend and I are running a 5k in March, so I better get on it!
  • So does anyone know if the new episodes of The Biggest Loser will be available online? We have recently become a Cable free home, but I would really like to see this seasons TBL.
  • Quote: So does anyone know if the new episodes of The Biggest Loser will be available online? We have recently become a Cable free home, but I would really like to see this seasons TBL.
    I would check hulu.com. I think a lot of times they are available either the next day or the day after.

Quote: I went to the dr today cause I'm sick, but while I was there I asked to get all my levels checked. Soon I'll know my cholesterol, glucose, thyroid, and all else! I'm excited.
    I know how you feel. My work offers a health screening test and I just got my scores back yesterday. NSV ladies!! - I'm healthy! OMG. It's such a relief for me. I'm not prediabetic (mother and grandmother are both diabetics), my cholesterol, thyroid levels, and blood pressure were all in the ideal ranges. I'm so excited that only a year and a half of work, and not even being in the healthy range weight wise I've really lowered my risk for disease.

Quote: I made to the gym for two days! I even slept through my alarm and thought of hitting snooze since I was already running 20 minutes late, but I went anyway and had short but intense workout. It really does make me feel so much better in the morning. I am so excited too because my gym is expanding to start offering classing which I love. So more motivation to go!
    Way to go on the exercise. I'm trying to be that dedicated.

Quote: Biggest Loser's new season starts tonight!!!
    I'm excited. I've decided to set myself a plan where I will watch it every week and make it an exercise date. I will exercise through the entire episode, so 2 hours of exercise tonight .

I had to go to the doctor yesterday. I fainted at work. Woot! How embarassing. I went and got checked out and she had no real advice other than "maybe you react to cold medicine, try eating a bigger breakfast and come back if it happens again." I'm much better today. The medicine she gave me for my cold seems to have pretty much knocked it out. So definitely worth the doctor's visit (plus not worrying that fainting might be something serious). My food wasn't super yesterday. I ate about 2300 cal (so could have been worse too). No exercise, I battled a headache from the fainting. I'm on plan for a much better today though-food, water, health, and exercise wise.

oops... that was long.
  • Thanks Dollypie and yippee on your exercise!!!!

Peggy day by day! We are getting there!!!!

Dandiemae~ hope you feel better soon!

Sprk~ that will be one heck of a workout! Glad the Dr found nothing serious. That had to be frightening!

Ok group I admit I tend to get wound up about crazy things! I was cleaning hubbys drawers and found a bare belly pic of me dh had taken a few years back. I was so excited to see what I actually looked like I was amazed, delighted, motivated. I'm using it as motivation. If you are curious I made a blog post about it and the pic is there in my 3fc blog ( cropped so it is decent and not x rated)
  • Thanks Tessa!
  • Who else is stoked for Biggest Loser tonight? Woohoo!!!
  • Well I got in a pretty good workout this morning. I did the Cardioke DVD and I don't remember it being that much of a workout but it was pretty decent. I burned almost 500 calories! I really wasn't expecting to burn that much from this DVD, and it's fun too. I didn't exactly eat breakfast because I didn't get out of bed until 10 lol (I had trouble falling asleep last night). My lunch was 2 servings of white beans and rice. Not sure what's for dinner yet, but I have a banana and some grapes to snack on later. I'm thinking about getting in another mini workout tonight after biggest loser if I'm not too tired.
  • Okay ladies here's a questions...

DH is on a mission to lose some weight (around 75lbs). What are some good snacks for him everything I like he doesn't so there has to be other stuff out there.
  • Day 2 of good eats. So far logged everything. Last night I thought about munching so I did my nails.
  • Dolly, I snack on string cheese, yogurt, flavored almonds (the wasabi soy are awesome, but watch the servings) red pepper strips (plain or with hummus) and hot herbal tea.
  • Another OP day. Im hoping to drop some pounds here. The scale at the YMCA gave me a good indicator. Ladies keep up the great work. You all are motivating me even more. I did 51 minutes of cardio 90 minutes of yoga and 20 minutes bowling. Love my Wii tried some new things today. Snowball fights are fun. so is the cycling. Come on ladies we can do this!!!!