Old 01-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #166  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Wow it's been a while since I checked in. I had a very busy week last week. I weighed 176.8 as of yesterday. I only lost 0.6 pounds, but I'm actually a little shocked by that lol. I ate out 4 times this past week, and ate bad every time. I only exercised twice last week. This week should definitely be better. I should be starting work either this week or next week. There should be some major calorie burn just with work since it is physical labor. The best part is since I'll be caring for my exotic animals it won't feel like work or exercise!
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #167  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinnerbyjuly View Post

Is anyone here handy with graphics? Would any of you be interested in having a signature banner for this group on the order of the blue team BL banner in my signature? I'd love to show my "love" for this group and challenge in my signature! After all we are an awesome group!!!!!!

Great idea!!
lina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:05 PM   #168  
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoochick777 View Post
Wow it's been a while since I checked in. I had a very busy week last week. I weighed 176.8 as of yesterday. I only lost 0.6 pounds, but I'm actually a little shocked by that lol. I ate out 4 times this past week, and ate bad every time. I only exercised twice last week. This week should definitely be better. I should be starting work either this week or next week. There should be some major calorie burn just with work since it is physical labor. The best part is since I'll be caring for my exotic animals it won't feel like work or exercise!
Hey your.6 is awesome! Enjoy those critters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lina View Post
Great idea!!
Lina any chance you know how to make one????

I bombed a bit at lunch today. i fought cravings all weekend and they won today. Now that will be only today.

Wow out thread is quiet today!
thinnerbyjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #169  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

# of People Reporting In: 19
# of People that Didn't report In:11

Person with highest Number of Posts: ThinnerbyJuly
(Beauty and the Beast running a close second)

Most motivating Post: It was just awesome with everyone posting!
Funniest Post: Beautyandthebeast Running on ice and snow
Most exciting: Jasonslea getting her job, & Enygirl returning.

Total Weight Loss for this week: 56.8 pounds
No Gains
One Stayed the Same

This Week's Biggest Loser Latchkeyprincess with a loss of 7.4 pounds

(Sorry no colors or emotioncons, I guess there's a glitch.)
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #170  
Slower But Get'n There

I did have a .6 loss myself. I was happy, want to do better, but so many times in these challenges for some reason I don't get anywhere. I'm back on track with my exercise though!

Last edited by JazzyPeggy; 01-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:34 AM   #171  
Slower But Get'n There

I forgot to say

Anyone who missed sending in their weigh in, we are not letting you off that easy. Just post your results on this thread.

It's too early in the year to lose anyone. We all need each other to be successful.

Hugs
Peggy
Old 01-12-2010, 06:10 AM   #172  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all, great results by everyone!! 56.8 pounds for the weeks, wow!!

I am starting W8 of C25K tonight, 28 minute runs. Keeping up with the running should put me back in my jeans sooner rather than later!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:56 AM   #173  

Yeah Peggy on the. 6!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your tallying too!

Woo hoo team with 56.8!

Mothermavis good luck on the run!!!!!

So does anyone know how to make us a cool team graphic for our signatures?????

Oh I can say after all the ummmmmm "issues" caused ( still going on) by eating that bread it will be a long time before I do that again! Geees, I'm a smart woman~ why do I do that every once in a while knowing full well what will happen???? I swear if I'm going out to eat I'm going to start bringing my own safe bun if I think I may grab a burger!

So anybody have any good goals for the week? I'm going to ty mini walks since my back is being stupid and really get the water in. How about you???
Old 01-12-2010, 07:43 AM   #174  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone,

Well done on a successful first week. We’re all doing brilliantly! Keep it up!

Quote:
So does anyone know how to make us a cool team graphic for our signatures?????
thinnerbyjuly >> I can try and make a banner for us. I’m not brilliant at it but I have done it before. Otherwise I’ll try and persuade my fiancé to make one for us. He’s really good at graphics so it wouldn’t take him very long.

Quote:
So anybody have any good goals for the week? I'm going to ty mini walks since my back is being stupid and really get the water in. How about you???
My fiancé just bought this new Wii game called Punch Out. It’s a boxing game and at first I thought it sounded a bit blah because I’m not into boxing but I’ve been playing it and not only is it really fun, it really works the arms too. I’ve been really working up a sweat on it and as it’s not really an “exercise” game per se’ it doesn’t feel like you’re working out, just having a good time. So my new goal is to play this game every day. I’ve always neglected my arms when working out so this is really brilliant for me. (Another fun Wii game which is good for the arms is “Bully.” It’s a proper video game with a story line and loads of tasks to complete and things to collect but the main character is a bully who gets into a lot of fights and so you use your arms a lot on that too. Plus it is a really fun game. I used to play it a while back – I think I should get it out again).

I’ve also started doing flexibility exercises twice every day and that’s another mini goal I’ve set for myself. I want to stretch out my muscles and get some flexibility into my body. And the other thing I’ve started doing is drinking at least two pints of water every day. I’ve never been a big water drinker so I’m starting off slow with it but I’ve been doing fairly well so I’m very pleased.

Anyways, hope you are all having a wonderful day.
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:55 AM   #175  
Slower But Get'n There

Thanks Thinner.

How about today's goals? Today's goals for me: exercise, at least 32 oz water, and count calories. I bounce back and forth between WW and Sparkpeople. I want to do Sparkpeople, but it takes so much longer.

Have a great Tuesday everyone. Biggest Loser Tonight!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:24 AM   #176  

Great goals Peggy!

Beauty that would be terrific!!!!! Punchout sounds fun! I love the Wii!

Last edited by thinnerbyjuly; 01-12-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:57 AM   #177  
Goodbye Fat!

Good Morning Everyone!
It has been a hectic few days...my grandmother fell and broke her hip and has been in the hospital so I have been away from the computer. Congratulations to everyone with the weightloss! Way to go!

I did lose 5lbs so I am at 191! Way to go me! I guess watching what I eat and exercise does do something, plus I am sure some of it is water weight!

Keep up the great job everyone!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #178  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Sorry I double posted

Last edited by Dixiemae; 01-12-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #179  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

I weighed in this morning guess Im in shock or denial or some thing. Cuz the scale said 162.2!!!!!!!!!!! Im serious I cant believe it. I weighed twice to make sure my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me. Will I wake up in the morning and find I was dreaming?? I will take it and run like a thief. BUT....... I started this challenge at 166.2. my 5# are almost gone.
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #180  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls. Rough week for a girl with no will power or energy. I hadn't been here to post yet and obviously missed weighing in (I think), but I'm up to 198.8 (+1.8). I promise to do better staying up with the thread the rest of the week.

Dixie - you go girl! Nice loss. And nice work all the way around girls!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote