Old 01-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

good morning girls! I'm sorry that I'm not on here as much as I'd like - or as you would like. Having a newborn is a TON more work then I remember!

Anyhow - I weighed in this morning at an even #222. I haven't really been doing a lot of working out - but I'm definately eating better.

I'll hopefully be able to check in more often - if Landan allows.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #137  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

good morning evreyone. been pretty busy here still I cannot wait for things to slow down for a little while. I applied to go back to school this last week now I need to get the rest of that stuff in order. Right now I am waiting to see what else i will need to send them.

I have also managed to loss another pound this week so at least the extra holiday weight is just about gone. I am down to 201 this morning. If I can lose some weight while pregnant I can do it anytime and that is a good feeling.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #138  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

That really sucks...hope it works again soon... as long as the pipes don't burst you are fine.. at least the damage now isnt too bad...hope it gets better fast esp. in this weather .
princess2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #139  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollypie View Post
Okay ladies here's a questions...

DH is on a mission to lose some weight (around 75lbs). What are some good snacks for him everything I like he doesn't so there has to be other stuff out there.
I eat cereal for snacks (try for a healthier type), granola bars, veggies, tuna salad on crackers, fruit and cheese, peanut butter on low cal bread, yogurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
girls!

I start Monday.
Congratulations!! I know that has to be a relief.

Eny- we miss you but can understand that's really hard work

So I'm around. I've been busy with work. I'm hoping to show a loss this week, but haven't been able to weigh in and check it out (so it will be a suprise for me too). The exercise has been lacking, I do what I can but this cold really won't let go. I'm going to aim to do my strength training tonight and half an hour of cardio. My food has been mostly on plan, although I'm still starving all the time right now. I've been heating up veggies though and just eating bulk when I get the munchies (because if I'm really hungry then broccoli should satisfy, if it's just a craving then bah). Hope you're all doing well.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

WOW!!!! I just missed a few days and I feel like I have been gone for a month! I'm really glad to see so many people motivated and posting. Its no fun coming when it seems no one else is...

So far so good here....school starts back Monday...YAY...not! LOL!

Catch you all later!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I have stayed on track so far since Monday and I have also worked out everyday! So far so good.
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:20 AM   #142  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

So my WI was Thursday and I gained like 5 lbs. No sleep, no vitamins, no water, and crap food will do that. I'm SO happy I got this job, for other reason besides the obvious money part. Not only will I be forced to regulate my sleep habits, my eating will have to be in check too. I mean, if I'm asleep, I can't be eating right? I need to find something to help me on the nights I can't sleep. And I've already decided to ban myself from the vending machines at work. All snacks/food will be brought from home! Along with my water bottle.

I woke up yesterday with a massive headache and I just knew it was from lack of water and nutrients. So I put a full glass of water in the fridge along with a gallon of water. That way, everytime I open the fridge, I see a glass of water waiting for me.

This weekend is grocery shopping and hopefully movie night with Susie.

I found out that my friend Cat not only got the job too but she's also in my training class! It'll be nice to have someone to help pass the time with.

I got a invite to tour the local Y and I went today. Have I told you guys how much I hate Bally's? Cause I do. Alot. So I went and it was really nice there! And so relaxing. The only downside: no steam room. But they have a rock climbing wall! I've never been rock climbing before. And the staff is SUPER nice! I'm going to join as soon as I get my first paycheck. I get 20% off with their scholarship and I might get more off when I start school. Oooooo, they have ZUMBA! I'm so psyched!

hmmm, I guess that's it for today.

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #143  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Shari, I think it's great that you are planning on leaving the vending machines alone, just create new habits at a new place. That will help a lot.

Don't forget weigh ins everyone tomorrow, reporting in, no matter what day you actually do it. Then Monday night, I'll post the results. Can't wait.

I have gotten back into exercising finally. Now I just need to do better on everything else. I need to change my eating life style for sure.

Have a great weekend everyone. (Nice to see so much posting here!)
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:19 AM   #144  
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

Still behind big time on reading. Just reporting I am OP. Back is really awful and sitting is way to painful. Cross your fingers I get through 8 hrs doing hair today. UGH
thinnerbyjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #145  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Hi guys.
I'm feeling really good about myself. I haven't found it hard at all to stay on plan the last week. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in to see how everyone is doing and to see how well I've done my first ten days.

So, today I'm trying to force myself to drink water. I hate water and I've always struggled to drink the stuff. Ever since I was a teenager the only way i could ever drink water was by putting a few drops of pure lemon juice in it and drinking it with a straw. The lemon makes it taste nicer and the straw just helps me to drink it. I still struggle to drink water every day though. But I've decided I must start drinking more so I'm sat here right now with a pint of my lemon water and straw, lol.

Hope everyone has a great day.
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #146  
Ready! Set! GO!

S/C/G: 218.8/196.4/143

Height: 5'7"

I'm finally headed off to the gym this morning to meet some friends! I'm also excited to weigh in tomorrow, but I'm not really expecting any crazy results as I haven't worked out at all until today.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
dandimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #147  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. It's still super cold here (as I'm sure it is probably everywhere else). I've been pretty much on plan all week. I lost a lb!! Yay! On my way in the right direction. I'm going to play my wii fit all afternoon and have a good time. My cold is pretty much all gone now. My DH has another interview next week, it's a call back interview for the job he interviewed for in TN. It would be awesome to be able to move back closer to family, but it will put us in a big uproar for a while. I'm just trying to wait and see. Please pray for us .

Shari - I'm so glad things are working out for you. Just keep moving in the right direction.

Peggy - Way to go on getting back on plan. That's what I keep trying, baby steps to get me back into the right place.

Eny & Mel- We always are so happy to see you.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #148  

Hope everyone had a great week!

I am going to pick up The Biggest loser for Wii from my local library, can't wait to try it out. Feeling pretty good and have met some of my smaller New Years goals.

Last edited by lina; 01-09-2010 at 10:50 PM.
lina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #149  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

just stopping by to say hi and it looks like everyone seems to be doing good.

Shari-- great news on the job. good luck on monday.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:08 AM   #150  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Morning everyone! Today is weigh day and I've lost a total of three pounds since New Years! I'm so happy! I hope everyone else sees some good results.
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote