Old 02-01-2010, 05:21 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Valentine's Day Challenge WEEK 5

Week 5~~~ You know what that means?? 2 weeks left of this challenge! Lets kick our selves into high gear and really push it!!!

Week 1: 142
Week 2: 142
Week 3: 139
Week 4: 141
Week 5: 139

There it is again. The pattern continues.

Today is my mini friday and it is going to go by quick!!! I gotta run!!

W 64 oz
E 30 minute cardio
E 1200 cals
D make it to the gym. know my hard work may not show on the scale but it definately shows elsewhere.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:34 AM   #2  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Happy Week 5!

Today is day 2 of no smokes. No patch either. Cold Turkey if you will. Unfortunately I have eaten like a nervous Nellie. My weight is back up to 199.6 this morning. No mind though, I will bring it down.

Morning Jen!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #3  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Just do my weekly (or bi weekly ) check in.

I hope you are all doing okay.

I'm doing ok food wise. Been keeping track of my intake with SP, getting my vitamins and good oils in.

The rest of my life.....Meh.

I just sent off my school loan application and tomorrow I have to go up there to make sure I have all my FAFSA stuff filled out correctly.

Retirement is taking their sweet time sending me my money and it's ticking me off. The VA is doing the same thing, with my W-2s. Stupid government.

So, blah blah blah, same old stuff.

<3

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #4  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

good morning..
week 1...251.2
week 2...245
week 3...241
week 4...241
week 5...239
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:18 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

Hi Kris,Tiara, and Shari! Hi everyone else.

Just a quickie I got in my 35 cardio. Everything else is going well.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:46 AM   #6  

Height: 5'3"

Morning Ladies -

I'm going to take a pass on the weigh in this week, not the greatest weekend for eating and I still feel all puffy and yucky. One of these days I'm going to have a solid week of being good!

W - 64+
E - 2350+ calories on the GoWear Fit
E - 24-29 pts
D - must resist temptation!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:03 AM   #7  
Calorie Counter

Kris you do amaze me, trying to lose weight and quiting smoking at the same time!!

Shari~great job on watching your food! Get your stuff together and get into school, it will open up so many possibilities.

Tiara~great loss! You are doing so awsome!!

So as I said in my post above I got in my workout yesterday. I was suprised, the New Years crowd has already dwindled. at 530 the machines were not full at all. I'm sad for the people who gave up on their goal, but it was nice to get a machine.

DH's first official month is over in his contest at work and he is down 6 pounds! I am so proud of him. And with him eating healthy at home, It takes away alot of the temptations for me as well.

As for me, my scale was very nice. It was down to 136 (yes from yesterday) I know on workdays I weigh in at 2 am and I am always higher than I would be if I got up later but my body is weird. I usually go to bed at 7 on work days so I get 7 hours of sleep. Last night I went to bed at 8 and I woke up at 330 this morning. So not much difference so why the drop?

I have added more calories into my diet this weekend, since I am working out after work I need to have some good carbs. On Sunday I had a low blood sugar episode and it happened again yesterday. I was actually prepared yesterday with a peanut butter sandwich and it did the trick. I need to get in to see my doc and discuss this stuff, and my diet. As for now I am keeping closer track of my blood sugar eating whole grain toast before my workout (with protein), and making sure I have a half peanut butter sandwich with me at all times.

As far as today goes:

W80 oz
E 35 cardio 20 weights 10 more cardio
E 1400 cals
D Dig out suitcases, make sure we have our disney stuff in our luggage.

Editing~~Emily we posted at the same time. Have you gotten to download your gowear fit yet?

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-02-2010 at 08:04 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #8  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning chickies!

So I am down again this morning… by about 2lbs from yesterday. Funny how the right foods will get your body burning and the wrong ones will stop you dead in your tracks! I am going for POP this week.

Day 3 no smoking – Thanks for the props Jen, it is tough, but not nearly as bad as day 1. And I think it has been a bit easier because it wasn’t that long ago that I wasn’t smoking. Had a bad few months after almost a stellar year. Ready for another smoke free year!

Shari – hows that app going? I always got ancy about getting my school loan stuff right. Now I owe them $50K. Apparently they had no problem with loan docs. Hang in there, but don’t go overboard!

Tiara – way to move down the scale girly! Lets keep you down in those 230’s for next week too!

Emi – happy thoughts! Just keep swimming! It ain’t all about the scale woman. Chin up! Plus look at those beautiful boys! Your successes are all around you!

Jen – Our New Years bootcampers have already thinned out as well. We are back to the occasional stragler newbie “trying” out the class. AND D-LAND!!!! Woot! What days are you headed there again?

K girls, off to work. Feeling good about my choices these last few days. Turned down food from naughty places 5 times in last 24 hours. Its crazy how often temptation presents itself. Stay strong!

Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:15 PM   #9  
Calorie Counter

Kris You are doing great!!!!! I'll be down there March 14-20. 6 weeks left.

I got in my run I really debated it for the drive, my stomach was upset. But Tues and Thurs are my 3.5 mile days so I got it in. I was going to run 45 minutes, because they were slow, but then at 34 minutes the treadmills filled up quick. Oh well I did a mile on the elliptical after my weights.

So my Nike+ adds up my distances that I have run since I got it (Jan 11) and I have ran 29 miles!! Thats over a marathon So I decided I am going to add up my runs monthly I am going to make it a marathon a month for this year!
So far for Feb: 6.25 miles
Old 02-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #10  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

hello everyone...
im now gonna try to exercise a bit everyday untill thoes pants fit but TOM is coming anyday now.. O well rain or shine tom and all i will fit in thoes pants..
ill check in a bit later..im off to work..
Old 02-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #11  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

hi all! just checking in. everything is going pretty smooth for me. been good with food. only exercised monday morning but am going to again tomorrow morning. i got a second job/gig recently and it may or may not be temporary. i need the money but it is definitely gonna be a time management challenge. i'm basically picking up a couple kids from the daycare and hangin out till the parents get home. it's a nice little gig, close to my job, pays well, so.. it's cool. i've been babysitting for them for like 2 years anyways (weekends). my job is going well. learning a lot every day.

w: as much as possible
e: 30 min on treadmill
e: healthy; AVOID SWEETS
d: stay positive, keep trying, stay calm
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:28 AM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Tiara~You will fit into those pants!! You are doing so great!

Onestar~You'll figure out a way to manage your time, but remeber to take care of yourself too!

I had a tough day food wise yesterday and the scale showed it. Today is a new day, its a work day so food will be easy.

W 80 oz
E 30 minute cardio
E1400 cals
D not worry about what the scale said, get over it and move on.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #13  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

hello ladies.. yesterday i burned 1440 cals on my wii .. so excited im doing the right food choices as well..
w 64++
e work out for 2 hrz
e 1200
d watch my papa
Old 02-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #14  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Week 1- 179.8
Week 2- 178.8
Week 3- 180.2 Do you see a problem here??
Week 4- 180.2 HHMM??
Week 5- 183.8 How ya like that bunch of crap???

Yep, TOM was 5 days late...YIKES!!! Brought about 5 pounds, and I am cranky as ****. How's that in a nutshell? I am still eating 1600 cal/day. I promised to try it for a month. Working out everyday 30-40 min. Maybe I need to up that to 45-60 min/day. I seriously want to just scream or beat someone or give up or cry or .....I don't know what.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #15  
Calorie Counter

Mindy. I don't know. I think you should increase your workouts. I know you don't really want to, but I think that is your best bet.

Tiara: great job on the cals burned and getting in good food choices.

My crazy food day yesterday is no longer a mystery. TOM showed up today. I thought I was a week off, I guess I am wrong.

Getting ready to head to workout. It will be my last day of after work workouts until next friday Its exhausting but is worth it. I hope I see that 136 on the scale again on friday

I havent quite gotten in my water yet, but should by the end of the night. Dinner is going to be pizza and salad (but I will still come in at my cal allotment.)