3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   January Weight Loss Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/188949-january-weight-loss-challenge.html)

Ms Perception 01-12-2010 12:20 PM

Lewisempire!!!!!!!-How the heck are ya, girl?! I've missed you!! I'm SO glad to have you back and it's great to see you're so ready to get back on track! I'm sure the cruise was great, but it's back to business. ;) And don't you worry...I wouldn't even think of giving up!

Nella-Well, that's exciting! It does add some pressure to get the weight off when you know you could be pg in just a couple months. But, hey! Remember this is for life. I actually found pregnancy one of the easiest times to get my weight under control since the metabolism is up working on the precious baby inside. :)

DixieMae-Yay!!! You're doing great! And it's no dream.

dollypie-Halfway there already!! Keep it up!

SG-I hate to say it, but I told ya so! That loss is all yours. Hope you get some rest soon. I hate feeling exhausted!

BBB-Sounds like a very reasonable plan. Just wanted to make sure you weren't gonna try to coast the rest of the month! ;) What kind of motivating thread would we be if we didn't urge people to keep doing their best!?

JazzyPeggy-You're headed in the right direction, so whatever you're doing must be working! Here's to more OP days ahead!

hotstuff-WOW! You're doing it! We'll be marking completed goals in no time.

mystical-Can't wait to hear about it. Happy shopping!

I lost a whopping .2 this morning, but heck, it's a loss, so I'm thrilled! I'm looking forward to continued good numbers since I'm OP and all that jazz. I got fantastic news on the house yesterday. It should be done by the end of NEXT WEEK!!!!!!
:carrot::carrot:YA HOOO!!!!!!!!!!:carrot::carrot:

L R K 01-12-2010 12:29 PM

Hi Girls :wave:

Haven't been around much lately ... been super busy at work after the holidays. But you will be pleased to know that I have stayed OP and I am hoping *fingers crossed* to see another loss tomorrow when I weigh in.

I have increased my cals. to approx 1500 a day and I think that is helping, trying to see more of a consistent loss every month so I can finally reach Onderland.

Congrats to those who have lost and stayed OP :cp: and hello to all those new people :wave:

Have a happy, healthy and OP day! :dance:

Tummy Girl 01-12-2010 12:37 PM

I just realized I hadn't checked in yesterday, ah! Not good, I came and read things and I guess I forgot to say hello. I also only shaved one leg yesterday so I don't know what's wrong with my poor brain.

First of all welcome back Lewis! So nice to see you back and your super awesome personality has been missed. I hope that cruise was fantastic, they look amazing.

Jessicado big hi to you too!

MsP - I hear ya on the running, the main thing I noticed being away is that even though it was a recovery week and I wasn't supposed to life weights the bloat really made me lose definition in my arms :( Running sure makes me feel so much better about stuff. Even though this silly body thinks it's maintaining right now too.

Dixiemae - I guess that does make sense, I liked 140, it's pretty hot, I have no doubt you'll enjoy it there :) And hopefully all your numbers will be the image of perfection at that point too and your doctor will be delighted as you.

Nella - Hip bones was a huge one for me, I pet them everyday and smile. No giggly bits on your legs, girl I try not to be jealous of anyone but that makes me want your legs. At 133lbs, I have giggly bits and I think I always will. I'm also willing to trade stretch marks, saggy skin and a c section scar if you're up for it?

Super busy today again, wow add some classes into my life and everything gets all crazy. It will likely take me a week or so to figure out my new schedule and such.

Huge NSV yesterday, more of a fitness victory really, I ran 13.1 miles, that's a half marathon and I'm not sore today which is even crazier. It was challenging for sure but it wasn't terrible. It was a fantastic reminder that the hardest things in life sure are the most rewarding and my life before was the opposite of challenging, it was complacency, status quo, do today what you did yesterday kind of thing with a dash of sit on the couch and watch the world go by. And I don't know that I was terribly proud of anything I accomplished in the last few years. It's nice to not be that person anymore. Someone asked me yesterday if it wasn't hard to run that far and my answer was, of course it's hard but what would be the point in doing it otherwise?

Have a wonderful day ladies! And someone should come and remind us to drink our water, lol.

Delphi 01-12-2010 01:30 PM

Hey ladies, just checking in. I'm not sleeping well. And for the most part I'm functioning, but it has definitely been difficult to sleep at night. I'm not eating either. I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'll ever be able to move forward after this. You have this fierce battle between the illogical and the logical forging on in your head and neither seem willing to concede to the other. It's horribly draining. I just wanted to come in and check in with you ladies. Perhaps if I can get back to some routine that will help, but finding the energy to do so, is nearly impossible. Anyways, I'm sooooo f'in proud of you ladies, keep up the good work.

Shrinking Girl 01-12-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tummy Girl (Post 3090962)
I also only shaved one leg yesterday so I don't know what's wrong with my poor brain.

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

OMG toooooo funny!

Shrinking Girl 01-12-2010 01:35 PM

Delphi - Good to see you and hun, I'm so sorry. I wish there were more I could do for you. Hang in there, please. Remember he's in a better place... you'll see him again.

Nella 01-12-2010 03:18 PM

Tummy - I didn't say no jiggly bits, just no lumpy thighs, lol. My belly is a different beast...Crunches here I come! Congrats on the run!!! That is so awesome!

Ms. P - That is so great the house will be done! I know you are ready to get in there. Yes, this is a life change for me. I want to be healthy and fit for the rest of my life. I will be that lady who's about to pop out a baby, pedaling along on the exercise bike.

Lauren - Great job keeping OP! I know it's going to be a good number for you this week!

Jello - Girl, I know how ya feel. I had to give up for a few weeks and just forget about it. I was bouncing between 165-168 for over a month. Ugh. The trainer is right though, it'll happen. I think sometimes when we want something so bad, our bodies fight us on it. We'll both be pg before you know it!

Delphi - It will take time to be back to functional again, but it is a good idea to get back into a routine. It'll help you and the others not dwell on the negative. You were blessed to have someone so special in your life, and now he is looking over you. Many *hugs* to you.

tyla 01-12-2010 06:30 PM

Hi everyone! Happy to report that I'm doing great these days after a major set back. Got on the treadmill first thing this morning. I'm also up to 8 glasses of water so far. You guys are soooo motivating! I really needed this.

Tummy Girl, congrats on running 13.1 miles! Incredible.

Delphi, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Miss P, congrats on your weight loss! Getting that scale to move downward is really exciting.

Keep up the great work, everyone. I love all the inspiration.

Summer2010 01-12-2010 08:02 PM

I am down 3.5 lbs so far. I had a little bit of setback the first week of January but now I am back on track and going strong!!! Everyone is doing great!!!

Ms Perception 01-12-2010 11:07 PM

Delphi-Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. I am a thinker, so I can't imagine the mental battle going on right now and how tiring it must be. Please make sure to eat at least a little and take care of yourself the best you can.

I am now officially a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers. I held my goal weight there for 6 wks, so now I'm free as long as I don't go over my goal by more than 2 lbs. I resisted the urge to celebrate with food. I ate my crockpot White Chicken Chili for supper and stayed w/i my cals for today AGAIN, but the stupid scale still doesn't seem to want to budge. It's funny because it's almost a battle of the wills for me now. Like I MUST defeat the scale and not give in. (Here's where my stubborness comes in handy. LOL) We'll see what tomorrow holds. I'm not really frustrated or anything. I'm just a little surprised the holiday weight isn't completely gone yet. I guess it wouldn't be as big a deal, but the end of the month will hold some real challenges with travel and moving, so I was hoping the beginning would go smoothly. While my body fat goal may not happen, I know I can continue to make good progress in that direction. I have tried on (and own) comfortable 6's in a couple different brands, but I'd like to be a 6 pretty much across the board...so more work to be done there as well. So, don't you worry. I'm in it for the long haul and will continue working toward my goals. :D I've almost got this body where I want it, now I just gotta get back to my running in a couple weeks. I have a sneaking suspicion it will get me the rest of the way there!

Taurie 01-13-2010 03:49 AM

EEEEKKK! I only have 2 and a half weeks to shed 3 lbs!!! Still at 122.

jellofer2 01-13-2010 09:24 AM

Yipee! Down 1 pound!

Ms Perception 01-13-2010 11:13 AM

jellofer-I completely missed your post yesterday since we posted about the same time, so sorry for not responding. I have now changed your goal, but look at you today!! Congrats on the pound and keep up the good choices. Your trainer is proably right about not getting enough cals for the amount your burning. Good luck with the new supplement!

Taurie-No worries! You can do it!! Just keep on keeping on and eventually the weight has to give in and come off! ;)

I FINALLY got a baby whoosh today to be very near my low weight from December (.4 away)! It's such a relief to get back there for some reason. I guess I didn't want to be one of those people who pack on holiday pounds and never get them off. So silly!
Busy day today trying to figure out who we're getting phone service through at the new house and making all those fun decision about tv, internet, phone packages. I'm hoping our builder will give me an actual date for when we're closing. I want to start moving things up there ASAP so we can gradually transition from here.

shea5 01-13-2010 11:34 AM

I'm trying so hard to stay away from the scale, but only 2 more days and I can check it out. I'm finding right now I'm mostly just tired, tired, and more tired. Sleepy tired,and muscle tired. I went to bed at 8:45 the night before last, and 9:30 last night...in fact, my 4 year old was still playing in his room right before I dropped off...just sad :) But I did get up this morning and go swimming, so that is good. I probably just need to take a day off, but I don't want to waste a rest day on a weekday when I have to get up for work anyway...I have been on plan for food, but I think I need to make sure I'm not going under my calories for the day...I count carbs and not calories, but I think I may have been under yesterday. I'll try to sort it out today.

Meredith

tyla 01-13-2010 11:49 AM

Down a pound! And feeling great!

LouisaH 01-13-2010 12:14 PM

Delphi, how're you holding up?

Go everyone! Great to read everyone's progress. I'm down to 208.4 today--amazing what exercise and starvation can do! (No, I'm not really starving myself, it just feels like it, after eating whenever I'm hungry for so long). I'm scale-obsessed. I know you should only weigh once a week, but this is how I get myself motivated--instant gratification--after I am well into the routine, I'm sure it will stop.

Dixiemae 01-13-2010 02:24 PM

Everyone is doing so wonderful good~Great work everyone.

I couldn't resist weighing in this morning. Scale said 162 even. Im still shocked. I stayed at 180 for ever and two days. Now Im loosing again. Im so happy. Only 12# from my first goal of 150. Gaining the shape I want might be a different story lol

tyla 01-13-2010 03:20 PM

Congrats, Louisa and DixieMae! Great job!

Congrats on being a lifetime member of ww, Ms. P!

iDream 01-13-2010 03:21 PM

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Bigger, fatter and squisher than I should be, but I'll get back to my happy place soon!

Not even going to tell you all how much I've gained as it's just too mortifying to admit--I'll just say it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Anyway, time to get my wider butt back in gear! Anyone got any frying pans they want to swing my way? :D

Delphi~ hun, :hug: there are no words sweetie, take care of yourself hun.
Tummy & Dixiemae~ thanks for checking in on me girlies!!!

Lewisempire 01-13-2010 04:57 PM

Hi All!

Was just checking in today, and YAY Sandye is back too! Sorry, I couldn't remember your screen name.... I know at one point you changed it. HOld on I'll be right back.............................................. .......................................I had to go DRINK MY WATER before anyone went NUTSO on my BUTSO!!! LOL Good to have you back idream! don't worry, the HOlidays are not easy, it will melt of again!

Well girls, I ordered a new scale. The new one measures body fat, and by 0.2 increments. I am hoping the 0.2 thing will really help keep me motivated. I too am a daily weigher, but I gain weight when I don't.

MS.P-Fantastic news regarding WW, That really is a great program.

Dixiemae-I am jealous!!!! Keep up whatever you are doing!!!

Louisa- WTG, Hard work does pay off. I feel like I am deprived sometimes too, but my food journal is proof that I really am not.:D Don't forget Protein is your friend when it comes to fending of hunger pangs. OH and WATER, WATER, WATER!!!

Shea5-Good luck on gettting it all sorted out. HOpefully your body will get with the program, but don't overdo it either, it is all about balance, and it sounds like you have a very FULL plate to balance. Hang in there Chickie:carrot:

Tyla-A pound is a pound!!! It is great to see progress!!! WTG!!1

I know there are alot of ladies out there That I missed, but if I don't cut it short, I will miss my chance to workout before work tonight..... So A GIANT
Congrats to those that are working the plan, WE can do this!!!!

Dixiemae 01-13-2010 04:59 PM

Sandye~SO GLAD YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!! MISSED YA!!!!! No fry pans just a warm hearty welcome back Pat

Dixiemae 01-13-2010 05:01 PM

Lewisempire~your enthusiam is contagious. Thanks. Glad your back!!!!!

nellonello 01-13-2010 05:26 PM

Hi, I am not doing well as I am still at my starting weight but I am going to attribute to working out again. I have managed to workout everyday and am doing Chalene Extreme which I am really happy with. I may have to play around a bit more with my calories to get back to losing. hmmmm.......

Lewisempire 01-14-2010 12:09 AM

Hi ladies!
I wanted to check in quick before bed, I did manage to talk myself in to a workout before work tonight....so glad I did! Hope everyone had a great day, will see yall in the AM! Sweet ZZZZ's everyone!

Late to the game 01-14-2010 01:02 AM

:frypan::kickbutt::frypan::nono:SANDYE ~ THWACK! Enough said! :hug:

iDream 01-14-2010 08:42 AM

Awwww, who better to whack you over the head with a frying pan than your very own mom!!! :) Thanks mom!!!

Well ladies, I come to you today victorious!!!!!!!

I worked out!!!

It's been over a month...I still can't believe it! Boy howdy did I ever feel it too! It's amazing how out of shape I got in just a month!

Anyway, I got my Cardio X in and now I'm all woozy and icky feeling, but it's all for the greater good right? Right! No more messin' around! I'm back in it to win it!!!

I'm down a bit from yesterday so I'm happy about that as well.

Okay girls, well, off to email my mom and get some stuff done around here (I'm in the midst of a major Whole House Purging/Organizing Extravaganza right now). You ladies have a fantastic day and I'll catch ya later!!!

Be sure to read my siggy!!! Learn it, Love it, Live it!!!!!

:D

Shrinking Girl 01-14-2010 10:36 AM

Hey Everyone!

I'm stressed out and busy. I haven't been sleeping well and there's a bunch of stress in my life right now I don't really want to get into. I swear I'm eating but I'm down to 177 now which makes 8 lbs in the past week and a half. I'm attributing it to the elevated heartrate and blood pressure I've been having! lol At this rate I'll have met goal by the end of next week, which is great... I'm just worried as it's so FAST. But, since I'm still eating and working out I can't get too scared.
I hope all of you are doing well.
Sandye it's great to see you again.

jellofer2 01-14-2010 11:47 AM

Thanks for the change Ms.P I am hoping that a little less pressure in that regards will help. I also have made a few other changes that seem to be helping.

shrinking amy. I get like that too sometimes. Just ride with it but make sure you are getting enough rest, fluids and take your vitamins.

Great workout today with the physical therapist and then another 40 mintues on the treadmill.

Scale showed 238.4 today, so another .2 ounces gone. I will take. I didn't workout at all yesterday and didn't eat so great either. Today POP so far. I get into trouble at night when I get tired. So we will work on that.

Everyone is doing whole house purging. So I am gonna follow the trend. :) I gotta get my tree down from christmas. Then to organize the mountains of papers.

I ordered a bunch of essential oils to help with my stress and weight loss. I have been using them more and more in my massages and my clients are really liking them. So I have decided to become a distributor. I know that is just one more thing for me to do. But I do believe that they can make a difference. So we shall see.

Have a great day ladies. Best dishes to you all.

Nella 01-14-2010 12:33 PM

Sandye!!! Welcome Back!

SG - I hate that you are stressed. 8 pounds is crazy! But accept it for what it is. I hope things settle soon.

Jello - I'll be joining in the purging/ organizing too. My parents are stayin gat my house for 4 days with the kids while DH and I are off having his reversal done. I have to get my house "mom clean" so I'll be scrubbing with a toothbrush for the next 3 weeks. I bought some oils last night too. I hope they help relax me, lol.

Ok, more personals later, but just wanted to tell everyone to have a great day! No news here. Nothing. Nada. Dang scale!

Tummy Girl 01-14-2010 12:36 PM

Morning Ladies,

Wow, I think I may be entirely too busy these days. It doesn't help that I've been sleeping in until 8:30 or 9 instead of my usual 7. My dd has had a weird sleep schedule since we got home and how she's not up until 9:30, great on one hand but I miss part of my day. And that's the part I post with. Anyway, must get going, got my ab workout to do, studying for my first test and then some running in the PM. Still not back to 135 yet, grrr, haven't seen it in two weeks now, but at least a little bit is coming off everyday.

Delphi, thanks for checking in hun, I've heard that routine is the best thing to get back to but how to get from here to there, that I have no idea. Huge hugs and prayers.

Sandye - Glad you're back :) MsP has her Christmas weight off, now it's just us left, let's get 'er done.

Lewis - How I missed your encouragement, you're delightful.

Jellofer - if you find an essential oil for evening muchies please let me know! I'm a huge fan of peppermint, that's the one I have a home, it's divine!

MsP - It's totally gonna be a relief, for a while you start thinking that your body likes the higher weight better, lol, but I kept reminding myself that if we did it once, it's the same as before, we'll do it again. Congrats on free WW meetings too. I'm sure you're a huge inspiration to the others who attend too.

Shea5 - LOL it feels super cool going to bed before your child, I just did it last night too.

Tyla - WTG on that pound! This thread is brilliant, there are so many days when I logged on feeling defeated and logged off to go exercise.

Dixiemae - Congrats on 162, our body's sure like some weights better than others, it's funny how we stick at some places and then a whole weight decade can be gone in a week or two with the exact same effort. This journey is not for the faint of heart! The body reshaping thing is interesting, we had a chat a month or so back about that too, how you expect the body to look different at a specific weight than it does and it takes some work to get it all figured out. And you're 6lbs away from a healthy BMI! That will be cause to celebrate.

Nello - Ohh Chalean Extreme, you get all the cool toys first, lol. I borrowed my friend's slim in 6 videos to mix up my strength training and they're great too. I have yet to find a beachbody video I didn't like, or didn't leave me very sore the next day ;) Glad you're back!

LTTG - Aww I love mother daughter support :rofl:I'm glad she has you cheering her on, or hitting her with bats.

SG - Wow, you'd be shrinking! Enjoy it, embrace it, cuz this is you now, smaller and empowered and all that good stuff. You do seem to be one of those little loss, huge loss folks but it's all you girl.

Alrighty, now I really got to run but just couldn't not catch up with all the news. I think I might have to cut back on my uber runs for now, I keep forgetting that extreme fitness and weight loss can be counter productive at times. It's too hard, and bad, to reduce calories when you exercise a lot so I eat more and my body doesn't want to lose. Frustrating but I should probably wait until I'm back at goal to really go crazy or it's gonna take forever.

Ms Perception 01-14-2010 12:57 PM

Holy cow!! So much has happened here and in real life since yesterday morning! I'm trying to keep up. First for personals:

Sandye-YIPPEE!!! I knew you'd come back eventually! :D I'm so glad you're here. I anticipate a organizing extravaganza here in a couple weeks as we move into our house. That's gonna be crazy times! Good crazy though. :)

SG-Aww man. :hug: I'm so sorry you're experiencing stress like that! It's not the ideal way to lose weight, but for some people it just happens. My sis is like that....drops weight when stressed. Anyway, take good care of yourself and keep making the healthy choices. I hope the stress clears soon!

LE-Love your new hair! That's so cute on you! Good job on the workouts and all. Keep it up and you're gonna bust back into Onederland in no time!

jellofer-I've learned to rejoice in the .2 drops. They are in the right direction after all! :) Sounds like you're doing pretty well. Good luck purging!

Tummy-So, how is school going? Your plan to hold off on long runs sounds reasonable to me. I was hoping to be to goal before I start my new training (just between you and me...it's for a marathon!). I'll be pretty close, so it's all good.

Quick update: I'm down another pound today to 130 even!!! YEEHAWW! I've reached a new low and have lost over 1/3 of my body weight. Scary to think about the fact that it was all fat! YIKES!

Gekster 01-14-2010 03:10 PM

I got a new scale a couple months ago and I really like it. It has been very accurate until this morning. Yesterday I was at 275.8, but I got on this morning and it said 270! I thought it had to be a mistake so I get on again and it says 275.4, confused I try again and 275.4. 15 minutes later (without eating or drinking anything) I get on again and it says 273.6 get on again same thing. 5 minutes later 275.6. Today is supposed to be my actual weigh in day, but I have no idea what to believe! I guess I will try again tomorrow, but it is annoying because it has been very accurate until this morning.

Tummy Girl 01-14-2010 06:30 PM

Afternoon Ladies,

Just thought I'd drop in after my run to say howdy.

Gekster - I may be tempted to bash that thing against the wall, no one should mess with scale numbers. i hope it cooperates tomorrow, low batteries maybe?

MsP - Oh me too! I just want to be firmly sub 135, I end up eating about 2600 cal to maintain those long runs and it's just not condusive to weight loss it seems. I was following a marathon training plan but now I'll hold off till spring. So what time of year are you aiming for? I'm trying to find one that matches up with Dh's time off so I don't know when I'm going to plan it yet. School's great, it's amazing how much more interesting this is than when I went through university. I actually care about this, lol, and it's interesting. Right now I'm knee deep in muscle tissue with my human anatomy, super fun. So do you have a house date yet? That must be thrilling, it seems like yesterday when you closed the deal, wow, time flys.

Going to go feed the troops and do some studying. Catch you all tomorrow.

Tiffrutherf 01-14-2010 10:59 PM

:?:I feel off the wagon ladies, im to ashamed to even post...

LouisaH 01-15-2010 02:28 AM

Okay Tiffrutherf, we'll slow down for second so you can hop back on. Grab my hand, I'll help you back up! We are all doing this, and so are you--ditch the shame, it's a retched way to get motivated, and probably just makes you want to binge. We still have half the month left--let's do some damage, shall we?

MeowMix 01-15-2010 08:27 AM

Checking in with my second weigh in . .

2 more pounds down!! Putting me at a healthy BMI for the first time in years!! Woot!!!

4/8

Ms Perception 01-15-2010 08:45 AM

Tiffrutherf-What LouisaH said it's completely right! We all do it from time to time. Don't avoid your support system here. We're here to help each other. Jump right back on and continue what you were doing. You can do it!!

Meowmix-YAY on the healthy BMI!! You're doing great!

Tummy-I have a race picked out in October, giving me plenty of time to work up my miles. I'll probably do a few shorter races in the summer for fun. As for the house, we are looking to close on January 25th. :D :D

The weight has stabilized now, so no big loss to report, but I'm thrilled to be on the edge of what will be my final decade. The decade I hope to spend the rest of my life in! I can't wait...but I guess I have to. LOL Today should be POP until supper. I'll still be OP, but we're eating out and getting pizza per DH's request. I'll be eating within my cals and drinking lots of water so that should keep me in line. Have a happy, healthy day all!

jellofer2 01-15-2010 09:29 AM

Congrats on the closing date ms p. How exciting for you. Lots of big positives in your life.

Tiffrutherf- Louisa is right. It is a huge victory to admit that you fell off. Now get back up here and keep on truckin. It is not the good days that make us stronger it is the recovery from the bad days that defines who we are. You can do it and we are all here with you!!!!

Patience and perseverance have paid off. I am moving further and further away from 240. YIpee!

I truly think I am finally getting the eating part right for this next phase of wieght loss. I also think my body has decided to let go of the setpoint that it was holding at and is ready to move on again. Thanks ladies for all of your help.

Tummy-- OCOTEA oil is supposed to help with metabolism and to trim tummy fat along with a reduction in cortisol levels. Supposedly it is also a big help to the pancreas in regards to insulin. Grapefruit and lemon are supposed to be good for fat emulsification. I personally just love the way that they smell and therefore use them in that regard. Lavender is awesome for just about anything. Ok, my commercial is over.

Have a great day everyone!!! Best dishes to you all.

L R K 01-15-2010 09:50 AM

Hi All :wave:

Happy Friday :dance:

Got some big news ... *drum roll* ... 199lbs this morning!!!!!! I am in ONDERLAND! My first mini goal!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: And also goal met for this challenge!!! :cheer3:

What a great morning :)

Any plans for the weekend girls?? Me and the finance are having a quiet weekend. On Saturday night we are staying in and having a Spanish themed evening. (We love Spanish food!) So I am doing some authentic Spanish food.

Here is what the menu looks like;
Pimientos Rellenos de Arroz (Rice Stuffed Peppers)
Titos de Gamonal – (Garbanzos (type of soy bean) with Chorizo and Peppers)
Flan de Chocolate (Chocolate Flan)

Drinking:
Wine - Torres Viņa Esmeralda (a fantastic Spanish white wine that I would highly recommend!) and Sangria! (Red Wine, Fruit and Club Soda)

And then on Sunday I am going to get a hair cut and possibly some highlights.

Anyways, Have a Happy, Healthy and OP day and weekend!!!

Tiffrutherf 01-15-2010 11:34 AM

IM trying BUT today I started again with 2 sausage Mcf. from McDonald's and 2 hashbrowns:eating2:..God..what wrong with me!!..Its like I cant get a grip on this..
Yesterday I was a whole pot full of mac and cheese..I've had so much stress lately
1. I have not had a chance to get out and do any thing, I am breastfeeding and the baby wont go to anyone but me so its like I'm teathered to the house.

2. I have a 2 year old who's going threw the terrible 2's:devil: she is constantly crying..I put her in time out at least 5 times every day.

3. The baby does not sleep threw the night so I have not had a good night sleep since I got pregnant:bb:.

4. My 8 year old (hes autistic, high functioning) has his own issues, but we are having awesome breakthroughs :hug:(which i celebrate with food) and some set backs..its like a roller coaster ride...

5. My husband works at a prison and yesterday 2 officers were stabbed...God..

6. My husbands uncle died 4 days ago so all that family drama is coming.:sp:

7. I'm fighting with my sister (he have a very unhealthy relationship)

8. The kids have cabin fever:fr:.

9. I have an awesome home gym :ebike:but I cant even use it because one the kids is always getting into something.

10. I started Prozac surprise;) but its making me hungry as ****!

I feel like I cant win...but I can...

IM GRABBING ON TO THOSE HANDS YOU ARE HOLDING OUT!!! OVER EATING STOPS NOW..IM NOT WAITING TILL TOMORO...