Old 12-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #46  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies!

So, my weight keeps bouncing from 208.9-210.3. I think I'm actually doing really well considering I'm trying to eat those mini pumpkin pies I made for Thanksgiving all up. They're only 170 calories! And really good. I did start my long walks yesterday. And That's all I have to report right now.

<3 We Can Do It Ladies!
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #47  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Oh my, we are in December aren't we?!? Crap! I didn't make my weight goal for November, but that's ok. I've been insanely busy at home and work and it's only going to get worse this month, so I will do my best to not go MIA for a week anymore.

So, I will catch up on personals later, but I wanted to put my goals down.

1. Get into the 150's (at 166.0 this morning)
2. Exercise 3 times per week

That's all, nothing drastic this month because I know I won't have time for more.

to everyone! I've missed you gals!
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Wow here it is December and I didn't even make the November goal I will just have to try much harder this month I have just got to reach a goal one of these months... I am going to keep on until I reach my goal.

December Goal lose 5 lbs

Sorry I have been gone for a few days have so many things going on with the kids, Christmas parade, and tomorrow night my son is in the Christmas Concert, he will be playing in the jr band, sr band, and jazz band.

Hope you all have a wonderful day
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #49  

OMG! Jessssssssss I am so happy! I Finally got in here and came straight here and saw the group............ I hope your well, miss you much.

A big hello and hi to all you chickies. I want to go into the other thread sometime and catch up with things and see where everyone is at and who is still here. As for me......I apologize for not being able to do the list last month, I have had a lot going on and it is against my grain to commit to something and then not be able to follow through so with that being said, I might be MIA for a bit but I will def. be back.....when I dont know but I will and I will write when i can.

Hope everyone had a lovely and happy Thanksgiving. Congrats to all on the health regiment
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #50  

I just did a quick scan through here, omg! sandyeeee : ) and LTTG, tummy girl....SG, and all of you.......oh I'm so happy you ladies are still here. Feels so nice to see you Keep on shining!
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon girls! Just a quick fly by post today, busy, busy, busy!

Haven't gotten a workout in all week not feeling too incredibly bad about it because I'm getting TONS of stuff done around the house. If were just sitting around doing nothing I'd be feeling sooooo guilty! I think I just need to focus on cleaning/purging/organizing/sewing/Christmas stuff right now. I do miss it though...

With that said, I got all the bins in the playroom purged before noon today! I took out 2 bags of trash, one bag of recycling (I tore apart all the ripped puzzle boxes and put the puzzles in plastic bags), and 7 bags of toys that will be going to Goodwill or resale. They're just grocery bags, but still!! I'm stoked! Still have the closet to do--but that's mostly dress up stuff.

I've also started quilting the girls quilts! I decided that I would just simplify things for myself and stitch in the ditch rather than attempt free hand quilting. My machine was having issues with the tension anyway so between that and my lack of experience it would have turned out awful! I'm halfway finished with one quilt and I'll probably finish it up tonight!

Well, gotta run! Need to take the boys to get their hair cut and then once we're home it's time to finish up some projects that are due this week and make dinner and, and, and...

Hope everyone is having a great day! FSA~ so glad to see you hun! And TUMMY~ is that GOAL I see?!?! YOU MADE YOUR GOAL!!!!!!!!! How did I miss that? You so freakin' ROCK girlie!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:40 PM   #52  
Peace. Love. Balance

S/C/G: 199/128/125 (new goal of 115)

Height: 5'3

Miss Mallee, back away from the baked goods! Give them to a friend or family member, those 170 calories add up!
bananapancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #53  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 311/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6''

I am now the proud owner of a BodyBugg! It is charging, but I got all the set up done and it seems really cool. I put it on my arm and seriously it felt like there was nothing there. As soon as it finishes charging I'm hoping on the elliptical to see how much I actually burn compared to what the machine says!
Gekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #54  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Gekster - Congrats! I adore my body bugg. I truly believe I would not be doing as well without it. I'm certainly not a full fledged body bugg pro, but I have been using one since August. If you have any questions you think I might be able to answer feel free to ask.

I am doing quite well for the first couple days of December. I was down to 188.2 today. I think that is the water weight coming off. Now I can get down to the business of losing fat again. I can't go to the gym right now since I am currently without a car that is legal to drive. That means it will be a little while before I can get back to the treadmill and bike. I am so thankful that I have an elliptical at home. I will be doing that and DVDs and Wii. I've also decided to experiment with calorie deficit cycling. Having a consistent deficit of much more than 1000 per day would probably send my body into starvation mode, but I am going to try alternating between around 1000 and about 2000. I am going to do it with extra exercise, not with less food. Yesterday my deficit was 1869 and I felt fine and I feel fine today. Today I am going to keep it down to 1000. Tomorrow I will aim for somewhere between 1500 and 2000 again. My doc says this is just fine as long as I am still eating enough and that I should take in extra water while doing this, I had 1288 calories yesterday and about 124 oz of water. I am hoping this will help me see larger losses. Everyone cross your fingers, pray, light a candle, think good thoughts, or whatever it is you do. I hope everyone is having an awesome Wednesday!
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #55  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Just dropping in to wish everyone good luck and Seasons Greetings this month!

My life is chaotic right now and not in a good way so I won't be around this month.

BUT I will be seeing you guys in January for sure!

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 233/233/175

Height: 5ft7

O my goodness tummy girl you lost alot I remember you bieng right at my weight. Geez i feel like a loser. I am so proud of you. How have you been doing it? Weight watchers or something?
Blondie32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:30 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 324/283/260

Height: 5'7''

Hi, everyone! This is my first time doing this but i really feel like it's time to start pushing myself. So here are my goals:
-only go off plan 4 times this month.
-get in 32 hrs of cardio
-weigh 286 lbs or less
katkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:57 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 349.8/229/165

Height: 5'9"

My goal for the month of Dec. is 10lbs., wish me luck! I probably won't be posting much, just checking in weekly............too busy with the holidays

sw 282
gw 272

12/10 - 281 off to a slow start
12/17 - 279
12/24 - 277
12/31 -

Last edited by bigmomma; 12-24-2009 at 02:52 PM.
bigmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:38 AM   #59  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Morning ladies!

Welcome to the newbies and welcome back to all the familiar faces/names!

Why do the holidays = craziness? It's like the whole world has been turned upside down and everyone is struggling to get to some sort of normalcy?

Anyway, not too much to report. Just wanted to say hi and get back into my habit of being on here every day.
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning Ladies

Another quickie from me today, it's been and going to keep being busy this week.

Sandye
- Not quite there yet, 140.5 so still got a half pound left but in the next few days it will be mine muhahaha.

Blondie - Don't feel like a loser, you have a lot going on, new job stress, lots of changes and we all come to this in our own time. I'm just good old fashion calorie counting with a bucket load of exercise. I also eat really, really clean, little to no processed food, vegetarian (almost vegan) and whole foods all the way. I think that's why it's come off so fast, my calries can be pretty high, I'm around 1600-1800 right now and I still lose because the food quality is really high, and of course the bucket loads of exercise help too. It's pretty extreme as far as healthy goes, and certianly not for everybody but I've fallen in love with eating and living this way and it's been a lot of baby steps to get here. Good luck!

Gotta jet off to the city and then again tomorrow, gosh, so much driving, 3 hour round trip, yuck. Oh well, chat up tomorrow!
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote