3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Weight Loss Buddies VI (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/187199-weight-loss-buddies-vi.html)

PopcornGal 12-15-2009 10:20 AM

Just time for a quick check in. I am definitely sick now and getting that "buzz" feel from my antihistimine/decongestant. I will probably not drink enough water today and I need it even more now with the medication.

No personals today but it sounds like a lot of you are really getting into a workout groove. I hope you can inspire me even though I am under the weather.

I really wanted to hit it hard this week so it will be more important than ever that I stay in my calorie range.

Have a good day everyone.

luckylindy 12-15-2009 10:32 AM

Rocky - you made me giggle with your post on your roommate situation, kinda put me at ease and the other more civilized points were duely noted for my talk later, lol...so less serial killer examples, more a/c, wild animal examples...got it! lol I have never had to have a roommate in my life, this is all because I chose to separate from my husband **bangs head on desk** and man, did I set myself up for headaches. Oh well, it is what it is.

Dance- I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE your positive attitude, I can learn a thing or two from you these days. You WILL get into your size 8's and you know it! :) Good luck with the appliances, thats always fun...new toys, haha.

Ill check in later. DOing well food wise today, which is surprising consider I wanted to dive into a bucket of biscuits and gravy after the roommate snafu. lol

dancerindenver 12-15-2009 11:49 AM

lindy - look at you - no emotional eating even when you've had plenty of stress! Wow! It is so cool that you have been able to develop such strong control over things. And you're with me on being drop-dead fabulous by this spring/summer, right? I realize bikinis may never be my thing (not so great on the after-40 cellulite, etc.) but I can look smokin' in clothes, or at least I plan on doing so in another 15-20lbs. And we all know you are quite the bikini babe already so just imagine what we can do in another six months!!

popcorn - hang in there and feel better soon! I find that if I drink enough green tea, it totally kills my appetite. Maybe a bunch of tea will help with staying in calorie range and staying hydrated. Good luck!

All right, girls - there are 10 days till Christmas (for those of you who celebrate it) - what is everyone committing to doing between now and then?

I am going to run or get in an aerobic workout every other day at a minimum (today and thursday, sat/sun, tues, weds, thurs, fri are my planned days right now - so 8 workouts till xmas for me) and I'm going to stick to 1400 cal/day until the 24th.

Curious to hear what you all think you can do between now and the holidays! C'mon, girls - this is one year where I refuse to gain weight just because it's december!! Are you with me?

ajowens 12-15-2009 01:54 PM

Dance- I am with you today! And I am with you through Christmas. Sat will be **** because we are driving home but I can do it!! So can you!

Popcorn- I am so sorry you are sick. Man we all have had it rough this past few months! I hope you DO drink liquids so that you feel better faster.

Lindy- Booo on irresponsible roommates. I am talking to you on yahoo so I will continue there =)

I am down 2 lbs. Small victory. First in a long time. Going to get in 3 with dance today!

dancerindenver 12-15-2009 02:06 PM

aj - woohoo for two pounds! Wow, that was quick! Those 11s will be too loose instead of too tight in no time! I'm totally worn out after this morning but finally have my kitchen back together and am ready to get some office work done. I'm going to take my running break at 3 so if I don't come back and tell you I've done it before dinner time, feel free to go all Jillian :)

luckylindy 12-15-2009 02:22 PM

YAY DANCE!!! Im totally with you, I cant wait till next summer. I have 30-40 Pounds to go (not sure about my goal weight---ONCE AGAIN), so I think 6 months is absolutely a reasonable goal. Sounds like a good exercise goal, Im shooting for exercise as follows:

Wed, Thur, Fri, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur

RockyMtnGirl 12-15-2009 03:28 PM

Christmas Goal: Lose 2 more pounds!!!!

dancerindenver 12-15-2009 03:39 PM

rockymtn - sounds good! You can do it!

Lindy and AJ - it's on! And how cool that at least one of my workouts will be a walk with AJ! I will officially have the title of the girl who has walked with the most other fellow weightloss buddies!

Brown Eyed Staccie 12-15-2009 04:01 PM

Hi all,

Well I am logging in for a few moments before I dive into a project. I am suffering today a bit from my hangover...ewww. But I had chicken and salad for lunch and feel icky from the alcohol - BAD!!!! I have to work until 9PM tonight and then I lost a document I was working on and have to do that after. Oh well, punishment sucks arse!!

Will log on tonight for more personals!

dancerindenver 12-15-2009 04:02 PM

Staccie - good luck with the hangover - keep the advil and water/coke zero coming!

Kitty13 12-15-2009 05:22 PM

:D hi ladies hope u all had a good day :D

dancerindenver 12-15-2009 06:15 PM

ok - got my run in but just barely. hope you all are getting in your exercise as well!

RockyMtnGirl 12-15-2009 06:52 PM

Staccie- Oh hangovers are the worst! Especially when trying to eat healthy! What is it about hangovers that makes you want to eat anything fried?
I'm staying away from alcohol for the first month of my new eating plan just so I can develop self control before drinking, eating tacos at 3 am, and then needing fried food the next day, lol!

Dancer - Aren't you just loving this weather? I am so happy it is like 50 degrees so I am going to go power walk with my pup instead of go to the gym... GREAT change of pace!

ajowens 12-15-2009 07:20 PM

Dance- Lol. I want to get together with Lindy for her birthday too! I am working on it =) I can't wait. Where are you on xmas eve morning? I only ask because we will be in Denver the 23 (from nebraska) and we could go for a long walk or we could find something to do!!

Staccie- Id it your head or you stomach?? I have cures. One I doubt you can pull off because of work but let me know and I can help you. Many years working in a bar =)

Btw. Food... not great today. Not bad but nothing really good. I had 1/2 a blueberry muffin for breakfast, spicy italian for lunch with a TON of veggies (3/4), sun chips, dr. pepper and thats it. I am at 600 cals so I need to eat a big healthy dinner. Not sure what yet. House is clean again which means eating is clean =)

dancerindenver 12-15-2009 08:27 PM

aj - xmas eve morning would be great for a walk - let me know how your plans shape up! Good for you for having the house all shiny and clean!!