Old 11-03-2009, 05:42 PM   #31  

Height: 5'3"

Tuesday 11.3

W - 72 oz down the hatch, will probably drink at least 32 oz more + a large cup of tea so well beyond my 80 oz goal (and another day without Diet Pepsi!)
E - Probably won't get any official 'exercise' today, was all over the place at work and will do some brisk housework after the kids are down for the night
E - not the greatest today, too much halloween candy laying around at work, goal for tomorrow...eat with intention, not mindlessly
D - Do one thing on the long list of stuff to do around the house...a cluttered house creates a cluttered mind...not true for some but definitely for me!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:51 PM   #32  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

e32, I hope you can get your computer fixed soon!

Popcorn, that is very easy to do...and this seems like an amazing place for that kind of support. That is great the dh exercises with you when it works out.

Michelle, that is WONDERFUL! What a wonderful friend you are to that girl.

Tiger, yuck...AF can really screw up everything. Stay away from the scale until it is over. If you work hard...there will be a huge drop of weight Keep up the good work
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #33  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls... bootcamp tonight. I am merely typing this to feel like I am committed to showing up. So begins the 4 o'clock "but I dont wanna go" in my head. Off to the bank, a quick dinner and to class before I find a reason to not. Fooey!

Grazer... hows your water intake?
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MM- Good plan on posting. I think I'll borrow that approach.

Nursie- One of the nice things about working through challenges is the wisdom we gain. Great job on opeining yourself to others!

Nix- Yes to the water. I'm struggling to get the H2O in myself. Loved your advice "be good to yourself and you will teach others to be good to you"

Popcorn- I think I've been dieting for about 25 years!

E32- Welcome Back!

Tomorrow:

W- more water less tea

E- rest day

E- Mindful and OP

D- Cals in cals out
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

I forgot to ask about my tracker. When I added the new ticker, I lost my original tracker from this site. All that is there now is an X. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #36  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Bunneh~Definately know how you feel~4pm-6pm is the hardest time for me eating wise.

Tessa and Popcorngirl! glad to have you here!

Mindy I think our scales are in sync with each other. Mine is up too! I hope by chugging the water and watching my sodium and carbs I can get back down.

Hi ella and Michelle and Mavis, and emily. My battery is dying on my laptop.

Kris I hope you went to bootcamp, I know you will be happy if you did.

Grazer, go back and check your user CP and make sure the link is still there, I think they stopped with the 3fc tickers.

Swim lessons were good, but Mak was way too tired for homework, but she tried as hard as she could. Tommy was awsome at swimming tonight, he really wants to move up!

WEED was great, 530 class tomorrow, and I am so sore from yesterday.

Last edited by jcatron243; 11-03-2009 at 10:47 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #37  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey chicks!

E32 glad to see you back and hope computer fiasco finds resolution soon.

Welcome Tess and popcorn! No time to read very far so I stole Jcats line!

Jen I did go to class. I need to push myself there. I feel like my body cant handle it and it freaks me out. But working through the fear, I didn't quit the jumping jacks tonight when I was sure my ankle was gonna fold!

So of to drink a protein shake (blech) and adorable trainer girl wants us to bring in our food logs Monday. I am confident that I have been on track with FEW exceptions! Have a great evening girls! Off to watch TBL.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:32 AM   #38  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

Hello I would really like to be apart of your group. From what ive read its just what i need to keep me focused and acccoutable. I like what W.E.E.D. stands for and i promise i will be honest.. lol so heres a little about me.

My name is Tiara. I live in Hawaii. I am 21 years old. I am single with no children not even a dog lol. The ending of oct i weighed 242.8 and after binging for 2 days my weight shot up to 254 well lets just say that scared me to behave today and put my mind back on tract. If there is stil room for me in this group ill post my starting weight 2mo.
W- hmm i dont really keep track but im gonna start... my goal iz 6 glasses
E-its been raining here a lot so if it doesnt rain im gonna jogg/walk 2milez if it does im gonna release my stress by boxing my dummy bob
E-i am doing calorie counting i try to eat 1200 cal
D -i will stay focused and plan before i eat....
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:18 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Tiara, welcome, there is always room. Hawaii? I'd like to come visit! LOL!

Morning ladies, I did good yesterday except for the chocolate at work. I had 5 pieces of Halloween candy!! Need to stay away from that today!

Off to get my dreadmill time in before I have to get ready for work, crunches are done!

W 100
E Crunches 30 minute treadmill run, stairs at work (176 of them, I counted yesterday when I got back to them!)
E OP, no candy!!!!
D One choice at a time! I choose me!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #40  
Portion Control

Thanks for all the warm welcomes from everyone.

You guys are definitely what I needed - I struggled with the nighttime noshing last night but I didn't do quite as bad because I knew I would be reporting back to you today and that helped.

Yesterday's WEED - hit my mark on the water, exceeded my exercise plan, struggled with calorie intake and did a barely counteable dog training.

My WEED will stay the same all week and I am happy to say that since the dog and I having to "work" tonight, doing therapy, I got up early and hit the treadmill for 23 minutes.

Will try to focus on my weak point - calorie consumption.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #41  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all! Kids up and off to school, CHECK! I am dressed and ready to go to the gym, having a tad trouble getting up out of this recliner but I will. I wanted to come say hi first.

I went to the gym Monday AND Tuesday, thank ya very much. AND. Wait for it. I jogged on the treadmill a little bit!!!! I walked for a min, jogged for 30 sec (jogging to me was 4.0 at first then up to 5.5 ish<-wow!) then walk for 90 sec, repeat. I started for 20 min and walked the last seven minutes with no more spurts of jogging. But my block was always jogging the second time. I could usually make myself try it once but would spend the rest of the time recovering from that one. So I'll call it W1D1 and try it again today.

Today. Gym now, meeting at 12noon, then me time. I have to stop by inlaws house to get something notarized but I will take care of me today.

W-4 liters (one down already)

E- Gym today. Cardio ARC 20 min, upper/lower body mix, abs, Cardio Treadmill, try w1d1 again.

E- Fiber one and banana in the can. snack after workout whey shake? (I have the BL protein powder, it's not bad but not as good as the Kashi one I used to like. Lunch, I still have 1/2 subway from the other day and an apple? snack if I need one celery and RF pb (suprisingly filling for one) Dinner is going to be vegetable brown rice (I did make a HUGE pot of it last night and portioned it out for the week) and we're going to try fish, the 4 oz fillets of cod from frozen, I think I'll sprinkle some cayenne pepper on it and wrap it in foil and bake, maybe with some zucchini and/or onions. Salad maybe? Snack if I need one will be broc carrots and cauli with FF ranch dip. I have grapes in individual gladware bowls too if I want them somewhere.

How do you guys like to prepare your fish? I bought cod and orange roughy if that makes a difference. Open to suggestions!

D- God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

What can we NOT change today? I can't change the fact that I still have a tiny bit of this chest bug/wheeze. So I have to do the best I can with that. I cannot change at this minute the fact that I weigh 247 pounds and am limited by my size and the shape I'm in. What CAN I change today? I can go to the gym, do my best, think positive self image thoughts. I can go to a meeting, I can take care of myself. I can make healthy food choices today. I can treat people nicely today that I come in contact with. I canNOT change how people treat me or view me. I canNOT change how people treat other people.

Oh and I canNOT change the fact that my nine year old soon to be ten is becoming a mouthy selfish ungrateful pre-teen. It was literally like he woke up TODAY a teenager. WOW. He got lippy and moody with me this morning and I realized that we are entering a new phase in his development. I have to figure out how to deal with him now. Any advice from the experienced moms? I suppose acceptance is the key and to try to let him be his own person but WOW. I wasn't ready for this! Or maybe he's just having a bad day and will be my sweet boy when he comes home from school? sigh!

I talk about myself too much!!!! I do want to chitchat you all personally. But I better go to the gym for now. Welcome Tiara! I love that you're here. We have the same starting weight, are approx the same now and my birthday is in Feb too! So I'm gonna take a shine to ya. xo

Colaz, popcorn, e32, emil, jeni, HolyT, nixie, MM, Mindy, grazer, I adore you all, sorry I couldn't hit each person specially. I laughed my butt off when I thought of that cat with the tampon in its mouth OMG.

Talk to you all soon. xoxoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #42  
Calorie Counter

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Tiara! I'm glad you joined our group, this is going to be an awsome challenge!

Kris, Glad you went to your class. I think there is a point where our mind tells us we aren't capable of doing something, which takes a lot to get past, but then there is the point when our body just needs to stop.

MM~UGG Halloween candy! I love it, I hate it, I didn't eat any yesterday (but I wasn't home for more than two hours awake

Popcorn~ The best trick with calories, eat small meals 150-200 cals 5-6 times a day. with each meal drink some water to help fill you up. Remind yourself when you go to reach for the snacks~I get to eat____ in two hours (or however you break it up).

MICHELLE!!!!! I'm so proud of you for making it to the gym and jogging!!!! and hey Robert is almost 10 you know. Makenna gives me the teenager "you ruined my life!" door slams. or the "you just don't love me" with a pouty face.

I got up and hit the gym this morning for my class. My plan: 2 miles before class, 60 minute class, 2 miles after class. So what happened. I got in my 2 miles before class (no prob). Then I went to my aerobics class and the instructor was sick and the substitute is the pilates instructor. So we did pilates for an hour (which I LOVED!) but I was so relaxed at the end, I decided to go back and get in my regular workout. So I will be heading back in an hour for my normal 35 minutes of running 25 minutes of weights.

W 100 oz
E see above
E 1200 clean PLANNED CALORIES>
D my sister is coming over today, be patient.

I may have to console my mother. So I need to be patient. My 17 yo sister is out of control, so bad that the school may be pressing charges against her for assault. My step-dad is in kidney failure and my mom cant take anymore stress. (MY17 yo sis is sort of a foster kid, really my cousin who has lived with my mom for 6 years). My youngest sister (14) is really feeling the effects and I cant take it anymore. DH wont let me try to let the 17 yo live here because our house is to small and we have two young kids. . . and he is right. So she may be moving in with my aunt (who she lived with the time she was 2 until 11) I don't like that idea either but I am out of solutions. We love her so much but we don't know what to do. She has been in serious counseling since she was 11 (4 times a week) and she just rebels against it. Her counselor is trying to get her into an intensive program which will have her out of the house for 5 months, but I don't know where, and if she doesn't want it to work, it wont. Wow sorry I don't know why I unloaded that.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #43  

Hey ladies - I don't have much time so this is going to be quick!

W - 80+oz (have 48 in so far, still no diet soda!)
E - going to do some serious yard work this afternoon, the leaves are out of control
E - stay OP (24-29 pts!)
D - try and not dump everything on my DH when he gets back from his business trip today, he's had a tiring 3 days too

JENI - good luck with your sis, it can be tough when you see someone self-destructing and are pretty much helpless to do anything about it. Do what's right for your family and keep hoping that your sis will open her eyes one day and help herself.

Last edited by emiloots; 11-04-2009 at 11:41 AM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:59 PM   #44  
Calorie Counter

Thanks Emily.

So I got in my second workout. YAY. Now I have my older sister and her tornado, I mean son here. I totalled 5.15 miles running today, i did it in a total of 56 minutes, I also got in my weights
Old 11-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #45  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

So far this week is going pretty good. I've lost 1 lb. since Monday. Yesterday I worked out for about an hour and ended up with a 1004 calorie deficit (I have a GoWear Fit that keeps track of my calories burned). Monday's deficit was a little over 700. Today I only walked about 2 miles, but I'm on track with food. Still working on the water, I'm at 32 oz so far today. My goals for tomorrow.

W - 64 oz
E - off day
E - 1200-1500 calories
D - focus on school work

Hope everyone is having a good week
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote