3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W Halloween Challenge ~ Week 7! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/184539-w-o-w-halloween-challenge-%7E-week-7-a.html)

jcatron243 10-22-2009 10:37 AM

Good Morning ladies. Another night with no sleep. DH woke me up before he left and I was like NO WAY! I only got like 4 hours last night. UGG.

Jelly~Both of my little sisters were adopted that way. The youngest was 4 months old (and has lived with my mom since then, she is 14) and the older one was 2 and lived with my aunt until she was 11 then with my mom since then (she is almost 17).

Kris, get your stuff done, and get back to class tonight! You can do it!

Mindy, mid-cycle gain will go away and you will be back to your low in no time!

Amy~you can do it. Fit in little bits of exercise here and there and you will be suprised how much energy you get!

W 80 oz
E 60 minutes (I don't know if I have much weight lifting in me today, I may do mostly cardio)
E1200 good cals
Dbuy some good stuff for lunches and dinners for the next week.

editing: workout was terrible. I couldn't find my headphones so I used a different pair they fell out every time i moved my head. ERRR it was irritating. So I quit after 45 minutes I plan on going back before swim lessons to run.

jellybeansss76 10-22-2009 01:23 PM

Thanks for all the support ladies! I really appreciate it!
I've put on my girdle panties...you know the ones...and I'm going to get my workout in today. TOM or not! I ate my 1200 cals yesterday and I'm starting to feel a lot better. I am so ready to do this!
My WEED for today
W-32 at least
E-90 mins on Gazelle.
E-1200
D-Need to work on getting more protein in my diet today.

jcatron243 10-23-2009 05:18 AM

Friday, my work week begins. Tommy wont sleep so I am fighting with him to stay in bed right now.

I never did get in my second workout yesterday, homework and bloody noses kept me home.

W 64 oz
E extra laps
E 1200 cals
D be happy i have a job.

Nixmom 10-23-2009 09:34 AM

Oh Jen..... That is so frustrating! I made the mistake with Nic (my son) of driving him to sleep on rough nights and it worked so well I did it multiple nights and pretty soon, that was the only way to get him to sleep. Took a while break the habit, and tested every nerve I had. I hope Tommy is sound asleep tonight so you can get some rest.

Jelly - thats right chick, back to it. There will always be something in life that comes up. Pull up your bootstraps and work the chaos around you!

HolyT - I reservations for you... in onederland. Just start walking 15 minutes a day. Thats it. You'll get here and I promise to wait here for you. I can't return to Two's Town or I would come get you and yank you out. You can do it! You are on the cusp!

Mtiggie - Fiance is back. Got back last night. Love the boy. Miss my quiet house already. Went to class, got home, he was home, tried to go to bed... and well... then he wanted to watch TV for 3 hours. I got to sleep about midnight. I have been in bed asleep by 9pm 90% of the time he was away. Alone ~ not lonely. Just an excerpt from my life. Enjoy YOUR time.

Mavie Baby - where are ya?

K girls - bootcamp last night was a bunch of running. I am SSOOOOOO slow. My legs felt like cement pillars and I could hardly move them. Today, hip flexors are killing me. But the scale is steadfast at 199. Come on Sunday (weigh in). Off to work chicks. BE GOOD!

Holyteror 10-23-2009 01:13 PM

girls i'm ready to cry. just go hide in a cave til the weekend's over and cry. my MIL is driving me NUTS. DH didn't vacuum, so she's nagging me about hairballs in the floor (2 goldens, they shed a lot!!!), dinner, when do i get home from work, can she have a house key, kitchen pick up, stuff being on my dining room table, where do we eat, do i have tv trays, etc. I ate too much yesterday, breakfast was a bust :( I was so stressed this morning i was nauseous, i forgot my sunglasses and had to go get more....they're not the best ones, i have a headache, and i just want to hide. DH wasn't all that helpful or social....she's whiny b/c the other brother and his family went camping for the weekend so she's going to wait til monday or tuesday to leave so she can see them.

I think the main reason she even stopped was to see them. And DH? Hiding in his room to smoke and to play on his computer....leaving ME to babysit his mother.

she complained about the stuff in the sunroom, mostly boxes of stuff that still needs unpacking, stuff that needs to get tossed.....she says "oh look, all stuff that should go to the dump!!! you should just take it there....." Next she'll complain about the condition of the yards, and complain about the dogs too.

I feel so stressed out :(

Nixmom 10-23-2009 02:12 PM

HT!!!!! Tell her you realize that your life is busy and chaotic in different ways than hers, and she is free to go stay in a hotel if the conditions in your home do not meet her standards. Then shove the Hoover up your mans....

sorry... I just got fired up.

Holyteror 10-23-2009 02:23 PM

LMAO I am ready to!! LOLOLOL

jcatron243 10-23-2009 09:29 PM

Oh Amy, I know exactly how you feel. but DH's grandma (she raised him) will pick up a piece of lint off my carpet and give it to one of the kids and say this goes to the garbage. If she stayed here I would probably leave.

Work today was very stressful. I kept thinking~atleast I have a job~~its the only thing that is keeping me there.

Makenna is going to an overnighter with the YMCA tomorrow~Tommy wants to go, but is too young. DH and Tommy will have a MAN day tomorrow.

TOM arrived today, I hate it when it starts shifting around like crazy.

I will post more in the morning.

jcatron243 10-24-2009 05:23 AM

W 64 oz
E nothing today
E 1200 cals
D watch my attiude.

Not much to add to yesterdays post. I got a bit more sleep so I am happy.

Nixmom 10-24-2009 10:31 AM

Good morning all.

Not much here either Jen. I slept decent last night with the exception of trying to roll over. My hips and butt hurt from wed still. Holding steady at 199 and battling TOM too. Sounds like me you and HT in the same boat!

Hope all have a good day... I'm off to make breakfast.

mtiger 10-24-2009 06:36 PM

I am hoping mid-cycle has moved on. I was back to 179.2 today. Hope to make some good progress befor TOM. I just did jillian's kickboxing DVD. She kicks my butt every time. Of course I have gotten a lot stronger and can kick a lot higher too. It is amazing the things i can do now. Last time I did this DVD my thighs and a** hurt for days.

Kris- no "pain", no gain. I know some people don't believe that sentiment, but you know I do.

Grazer 10-24-2009 06:45 PM

Hi all! I think I've been MIA for most of the past couple of weeks. It's been wild! I've been sick for at least 10 days, TOM, the kids have pink eye, and on and on. I did manage to get to two nights of exercise and had a small loss despite it all. It's not looking like I'll make my goal of 168 by the end of this challenge. I am disappointed in myself because I started off good. I'm still going to exercise class but no running and my eating is yucky. I got out of this challenge what I put in to it.

jcatron243 10-24-2009 09:41 PM

:hug: Hi grazer, Ive missed you.

I don't have much energy to even type. TOM is kicking my bottom, the scale keeps moving up even though my eating has been almost perfect. I am bloated like you wouldn't believe, and I am feeling very depressed about it all. I know its just hormonal, but not being able to workout really is playing with my mind, making me feel huge and weak.

I'm sorry to be down, I will snap out of it soon.

JasonsLea 10-25-2009 07:38 PM

:wave: girls!

Just got back in from taking Pullo on his first walk beyond the apartment complex. It went rather well. WI was today and I'm down 4.4 lbs! Don't ask me how I did that, I don't know! :dizzy: One more week till Halloween, I would need to lose 4.8 lbs to make my goal but that is next to impossible. If I lose another 2 lbs, I'll be elated cause that's the closest I've been to reaching a challenge goal in ......forever! :D I need to study for my test tomorrow, please send good thoughts my way so I can catch on to this new job quickly! It's the end of the month so I need to start making goals for November. They will include a gym schedule since I'm only working one job again. :lifter:

Peace. :grouphug:

jellybeansss76 10-25-2009 11:38 PM

I'm still here and kicking. I've just been beside myself and so busy this week. I have got on the Gazelle twice this week for only 30 mins. I ate like crap last night and then through this evening. I'm going to start back with my eating right and exercising tomorrow. I'm scared about the weigh in, but excited about starting a new week and having an awesome final weigh in!
Holy-Only a day or so left. You can make it. I would kick DH's rear as soon as she is out the door.
JasonsLea- Great weight loss. If you can do 4.4 then 4.8 isn't impossible.
Jeni-TOM was here this week too and worse than ever. I'm sure in a few days the bloating will subside. I hope you start feeling better soon.