Old 10-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #31  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm Gonna Be An Aunt!!!!

My little (and only) sis is making me an Auntie! I am soooo super pumped! She has struggled with internal illness stuff forever and she was finally blessed with a healthy streak and now a baby on the way! I have to admit I have been eating in celebration (bad me!) but come on! This is fantastic news chickies!!!!!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:31 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hurray for Auntie Kris!!!

I'm glad it is sunday! I am glad it will be a cleaning cycle. I'm not feeling the greatest, but not sick enough to call in. I hate it when this happens. Food and water are great, no real exercise since it is a work week.

I am very proud of my DH He has been struggling to lose weight for a while now (but hasn't committed much to the eating part). He works out during his lunch break almost every day, but he isn't losing anything. He goes down a pound or two, but then loses focus. So he is taking my lead and he started to interval train yesterday. running for 5, walking for 5. I am very proud of him. . . I hope he sticks to it.

W 64 oz
E not much today
E 1200 clean cals
D try for no bread tonight.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:41 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Mindy and JCat- When I look at the weight you too have lost I feel inspired. You guys rock!

Nix- or should I say "Auntie Nix". Congrats!

Holy- wish I was close by for a facial!

Eating this weekend is out the window. But, I did day C25KW5D2 and I think I'm ready for the 20 minute run on day 3. Now, I have to get myself in the food journalling mindset. I just read an article about the benefit of food journalling and I have to stop putting it off. I have two weeks left to this challenge and I have to make it work!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:54 PM   #34  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Girls, today I celebrate. you know I whine and complain alot. This is hard work and it goes really slowly for me. It is days like today that make it all worth it. I was 177.8 on the scale. I think I have left the 180's behind and am moving through the 170's. Imagine that. ME!! 170 something. Who would have thunk it??

Then yesterday I got dressed in my new SNUG, size 10 jeans. They are not too snug now. WTH?? Size 10. ME??? I looked in the mirror and had to ask "Who is that?" Seriously.

Grazer- You said Jeni and I inspire you. If I can do it.....anybody can. Really. I never thought I would be here in a million years. My motto is......Never quit. No matter what.

Nix- I know what you're saying. It is crazy in my head. Huge congrats on being an aunt. You will have so much fun.

Holy- Hope you get everything done.

Jeni- Good luck to hubby. I'm sure you are inspiring.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #35  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

still havent really had the energy to exercise since i started the new job. but am doing good on the eating part. we'll see what happens with the weigh-in tomorrow
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:34 AM   #36  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...-week-6-a.html
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote