Old 09-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 147/See Ticker/124

Height: 5'6''

Hi All,

Hope u all doing well xx

Ladyinflux - good luck with ur exercise keep it up u can beat ur plateau stage it just might take a while

Nixmom - haha love the Bat story hopefully he will stay for halloween lol- my sandwich was made in brown bread with chicken breast and some sweetcorn not too bad for 390 cals

GypsyLove - Good luck with gym

Well Im aching from the gym today - shoulders and backs of arms
Going to the gym again this evening actually looking forward to it am I crazzy?? But I do feel quite positive about losing my extra weight

What I have eaten today:

B: Plain Porridge
L: Chicken Salad Sandwich and Yogurt
D: Beef and Veg Soup with 2 slices of brown bread (I need my bread!!)
ja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 147/See Ticker/124

Height: 5'6''

Holyteror - Thats great news keep going strong xx
ja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:15 PM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Amy~congrats on the 2 pounds~! Keep up the good work!

Ja~no you aren't crazy I love going to the gym even when I am sore!

Totally awsome day!! Just want to say that. Not only was the scale low (probably going up by friday but it was there) but I ran 3 miles in 30 minutes and twenty seconds. Ok not quite my goal of 3 miles in 30 minutes. but it was dang close. (I didn't interval much today I wanted to see if I could get to my goal. last time I tried it was took 32 minutes. Overall I did 3.28 miles in 35 minutes. OOO by booty is so sore!

On tap for today: laundry, vaccuum, homework, swim lessons. Fun day!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #19  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

jeni---> congrats! thats awesome.

so, my interview went ok but it seems like they have a high turnover rate. 2 girls are leaving and that would leave me and one other girl who just started on last friday. and it seems like they want someone who is fluent in spanish which i am not. but that wasnt stated in the ad. and the girl who interviewed me was talking like she didnt even want to work there. ok, i went off into a little rant but it's just so frustrating. AND i paid $8 for parking. dam!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:55 PM   #20  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Quick post:

Week 1: 263.2
Week 2: 265.4
Week 3: 262.8
Week 4: 262.8
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:26 AM   #21  
Calorie Counter

Good morning ladies. Two more days then I am off for a week! YAY! I'm supposed to work in Maks class next monday, but I haven't heard from the teacher. I will have to call her on friday.

W 64 oz
E extra laps
E 1200 cals
D Two more days of work.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:06 AM   #22  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

You go Jeni!! we're taking on a new county this week, so we're VERY caught up on work.....if they sent me home I'd be happy LOL. From what I hear, it was a good thing I was gone last friday, there wasn't anything to do. I came close to my eating goal, so that's better than nothing. Need more water and exercise though....

How are you all doin?
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #23  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Hola chicas!

HolyT- I wanna be very caught up! This is my 1st day back at my desk in a week. Vacation days and an all day interview panel killed my last 5 working days. And today I wish they would send me home (I need more sleep!)

I am down to 208 this morning. A great leap from my grand ole 211.2 weigh in on monday morning. Trying to get back to 206 by Sunday. Ugh! But TOM is leaving and will hopefully pack something to take with as it goes!

I have to get to work, will do personals later. Still alive and kicking~
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

i'm hoping now that TOM is on his way out the door he'll take a couple of lbs with him. What's for dinner tonight? I have NO clue
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #25  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Well here is the dreadful news. For the entire month of Sept. I lost only 1 stinkin pound. I only lost that because I was a little lower today. But, who knows if I'll stay. I'm guessing NOT!!! I am beyond frustrated and don't have a clue what to do. All I can come up with is to keep doing the same thing I've been doing.

Jeni- Good job on your run.

MM- Hang in there. Don't feel bad if you do need some "help". We all do at times in our lives. I've been in your shoes.

hang in there everyone and give it your best shot.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #26  
Calorie Counter

Amy~dinner veggi alfredo. Too much pasta, but what can I do I am cooking on the fly!

Kris, Keep the water in and you will be back down in no time!

Mindy~I know how you feel honey. I ended August at an All time low. THEN the 6 pound in four days fiasco. I am finally back down. Maybe its time to mix something up? I'm not sure, just keep at it.

OK made it through today. On the fly, Helping Mak with homework, cooking dinner, and then running to gymnastics. Then home. . .eat. . . .shower. . . .bed. I hate eating right before bed, but not much choice tonight.

Fighting to get in my water!
Old 09-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #27  
yes girl

well, back down to 171. hoping to be 169 or below by saturday. may be going out of town this weekend.....we'll see

going to get my workout on and watch my movie "walk the line". OMG joaquin phoenix....he's so cute

will post again later.....hope everyone is having a good night
Old 09-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #28  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Jeni ~ I wish I had a week off! That would be so awesome.

Amy ~ I'm thinking chicken something for dinner tonight. What did you decide?

Kris ~ I always need more sleep.

Mindy ~ I wish I had some advice to give you.

OneStar ~ Don't get me started on Joaquin.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:03 AM   #29  
yes girl

so, my workout was pretty good. it flew by since i was all into the movie, er joaquin....yummy...anyways, i went about 10 min. longer than usual so that was cool. been doing good on staying in my points range.

tomorrow should be fun...i'm gonna be watching my 7 month old neice. it'll be nice for my daughter and her to spend some time together. i'm gonna take them with the mall with me to do a little shopping. so....we'll see. i'm sure i'll make it i just rarely ever have another kid with me when i go places let alone anyone younger than my daughter (2y/o).
Old 10-01-2009, 05:39 AM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning everyone! October ~can you believe it?? Tommy will be 4 in two weeks.

Shari~the nice thing about my schedule~I am taking one vacation day on Tuesday to get that week off

One~I hope you have fun today. Great job on the extra long workout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well The scale was kind today. it is still saying 141.6. I am very very close to my goal. I don't know if 130 is actually going to happen, but once I hit the 130's I will be happy anyway.

Yesterday I caused some trouble at work so retaliation is in store for me today. Sigh. The other gal in my group caused MORE trouble so maybe it will be okie dokie. (last time I disagreed with my counterpart on nights, she didn't talk to me for about 6 weeks.)

Oh and My aerobics instructor cornered my DH last night before gymnastics (of course I was already in the gym). She wants me to come back to class. So it looks like double the workouts tomorrow. I dont know why I have such trouble getting up to go.

W 64 oz (only ended up with about 50 yesterday)
E extra laps, NO PROBLEM!
E 1200 clean ole' cals.
D Make it through the day with no more causing trouble. Have Fun. Maybe workout before swimming (I doubt it though)