Old 10-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #46  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Jeni- YAY!!! Great time. That is my goal too.....eventually. I need to shave off 6 min. though. SOmeday.

Nix- Sleep. Good for you. I have been waking up a lot lately. Mind is full of stuff. Enjoy that new outfit. Who cares what size it is. It looks good, right??

One- New clothes always make a person happier. Good for you. I bought a shirt, nightie (sexy) and new coat today. My old coats were way too big.

JA- Good job on the loss.

HT- Good luck with the business.

Water- Good luck on that job hunt.

I finally saw a new low today. I had seen 179.6 several times, but today I saw 179.2 Not much, but still. Can I dare hope for 178???
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:18 AM   #47  
Calorie Counter

Congrats Mindy on your new low!

The scale wasn't as nice to me today. I had spaghetti for dinner, then a couple of drinks so It wasn't a suprise.

Today I am heading to workout in about an hour, then it is DH's turn. I think my kids are having a sleepover with their grandma tonight (I need a sitter for the day and I am guessing they will ask her.) I don't mind.

OK I gotta go. .
W 64 oz
E60 minutes
E 1500 cals (I know it will happen I will be out of town today, I will just make the best choices i can)
D make good choices.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:39 PM   #48  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

i have been not sleeping very well and drinking way too much lately and it is showiing in several ways. first off the scale, second i am so tired. i know with this new job it will have to stop and i'm ok with that. i'm looking forward to it actually. cleaning my house top to bottom today and cooking dinner for a special someone. have a great weekend ladies!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #49  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Ladies, all I can say is YAY!!!! 178.4 Today!!! With TOM fast approaching I am just hoping to hold as steady as possible. I am keeping my workouts steady and insisting on those 1500 calories a day. Hope this is working.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:23 AM   #50  
Calorie Counter

Mindy!!!! YAY!!! I am so happy for you!

One~you will get back to a good schedule.

Well the kids did have a sleepover with grandma so I had a few more drinks last night, plus a movie with popcorn and nachos for dinner. Today I have to guzzle the water to get the sodium out of my system. I doubt I will get in a workout today, we have Tae kwon do and then we will swim with the kids.

W 100 oz
E maybe a walk
E 1200 clean cals clean out the sodium
D house work
Old 10-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #51  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Well girls – its looks like it was a successful week for all of us in one way or another. Lbs lost, jobs and interviews going strong, and even just getting here to post is a victory!

I had a good time at the concert. Didn’t get home until really late and that jacked up my sleep pattern, which jacked up my clean house Saturday for me day Sunday plan. But I did peel off my 5lbs from river weekend. Back down to 206.6 this morning!

Mindy – BOOYAA on the scale missy! Good for you. It’s a process, just like everything else in life. One decision at a time. One day at a time. Don’t let things rent space in your head, that real estate is too valuable to give up for cheap!

Ja – 4 lbs is fantastic. I still say I want your abs!

Jen – nothing like a little adult time to remind you that you have a (albeit tiny somethimes) life outside of kids, work, and working out! Cheers!

Waterlilli – here’s to a healthy child and great job offer! I’m praying for both for ya!

Mavie, Grazie, Nchellie, One, Sunny, Holyt (nice hot dog pic on FB!), and all you other girls popping in. You are all on my mind, every time I put food on my plate, or step on that scale, I remember that there we are, all over the planet… fighting this fight together. Stay srong!!!!!!

Off to get a Sunday paper, and then back home to clean, read, and mayber get a craft project going. I am dying to be creative! Have a great Sunday all!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

WOOOT for all our new lows and jobs!

I'm up this WI. It's totally my fault and I accept that. This week will be better! I restarted my SparkPeople account today and I plan on going to the gym at least 3x this week. I start training for my new job tomorrow! Wish me luck girls, the whole at home thing is new territory for me and I'm a little nervous.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:19 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 255/244.2/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Monday

Good morning everyone!

It's a new day and I have had such a hard time with snacking I am reconfirming for today only to have one snack tonight and live with the anxiety. I have 6 grandsons and my daughter is having a girl in January so I am knitting sweaters and will stay busy with that while watching TV.

So my weed --

W - 32 oz
E - no snack tonight unless it's healthy
E - walk mile on track
D - Don't let anxiety get to me. Think of positives of not snacking at night.

Hope to be back later. Sue
waterlilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #54  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...-week-5-a.html
Old 10-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #55  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Room for 1 more ladies?