5 pound challenge #80

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • SW: 146.6
    CW: 145.0 (-1.6)
    GW: 141.6

Thanks, Lori! You're too sweet! But, NOW the official 10 pound countdown begins. I had to lose that silly .2 to get to my '10 pounds to goal' mark. I'm amazed to get this close, but still have to remind myself I'm not there yet and even when I get there, I'm not sure I'll be "done". I read a couple things that have shown my ideal weight range is 123-127. I just don't want to change my goal until I get there and see how I feel about it then, ya know?
  • Hurrah!!!

SW 253.4
    CW 251.8
    GW 248.4

Ok so that's -1.6. 240's here I come!!!! Another new decade. You all were right. I kept pretty close to plan. The scale ticked up. Was 255.0 yesterday am and today 251.8. Whoosh!!!!!

After my MD appointment on Friday I have some great news. I have dropped from a BMI at 40 to 35. I have moved out of the extremely obese category into obese. I am 1 full pound away from my first 10%. so even with the up tick I was still feeling pretty good. I wanted to thank you all for being honest and posting your triumphs and your struggles. This is probably the best place for me to be.

I also decided that if I never win a challenge that is ok. Because everyone that I join, my GW keeps getting lower.

Have a great day all. I am off to spend some time with Bob harper doing his weightloss yoga!!!
  • WAY TO GO JELLOFER!

Ms. Perception~ I know what ya mean~I may go further than 150 when I get there...I will have to see also.
    I keep having the number 138 pop into my head.
    But I am already wearing 9/10 In sizes and 150 might do me well.
    I actually have one pair of size 8 jeans Bootcut stretch that fits me great.
    So I may be a good suitable size that I approve of when I reach goal But we will never know to we get there.
    I do know in your avatar pic YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Sw 178.8
    Cw 178.6(-0.2 Not much but I know My swoosh is near LOL)
    gw 173.8
  • Great job, Jellofer! I'm proud of you for sticking with it 'til the scale cooperated! Thia IS a great place to be. We all need to know we're not alone in this and that others can help us with questions, challenges, etc.
    So, tell me what you think of Bob's Weightloss Yoga. I've been curious about it.
    Lori-Yeah. I think clothing size can help determine what's a "right" time to stop losing. We all carry our weight differently. 2 ladies could be the same height, the same size jeans but have very different weights. I guess I'm just thinking out loud (or typing, rather...LOL).
  • Don't feel well just going to post and run today...Everyone is doing wonderful

SW 214.2
    CW 213.2<-- thats a not feeling well eating plan but I still hope to keep it
    GW 209.2
  • sylv! Back from 2 weeks of Vacation. Starting challenge a little late.

SW 231.4
    CW 232.4
    GW 226.4

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Sw 149.6
    Cw 149.4
    Gw 144.6
  • Losing for another Hope that you are feeling better soon. My husband has been very sick for the past 5 days and is just starting to be his self. Sort of.

MsPerception I love Bob's video!!! He kicks your butt. It is set up nicely with an opportunity to use it in your plan. You can pick from a couple of workouts. They recommend 4-5 times per week, but MyDH and I do it 3 times per week. I am also doing C25K. I still do level one, but have started to add level three. After the first couple of times through you don't hardly watch him anymore. I can't do it full out yet, but I have noticed an improvement. They also have modifications on there if you need them. He is motivating and is tough. I highly recommend it. We are planning on getting the Boot camp DVD that they recommend with it and then the biggest loser game for the wii. I have Jillians 30 day shredd and plan on starting that mid october. I think I will be ready for it then. Too heavy to do it . I struggle to much and really don't get a good work out yet. She is another one that will kick your butt!!!

Best of luck with them both.
  • sW 158.2
    CW 158.2
    GW 153.2
    ________
  • Mornin' ladies - Here's to a great on-plan day, everyone!

SW: 168.2
    CW: 165.8
    GW: 163.2
  • sw:172.5
    cw:169.5
    gw:167.5

Nice to see the 160's again.
  • Good grief... I have to stay on plan on Sundays... You would think I would have learned by now but...

SW: 232.4
    CW: 235.0
    GW: 227.4

*Sigh*
  • SW 180.5
    CW 179 Not willing to claim it on the ticker yet.
    GW 175.5
  • SW: 146.6
    CW: 144.2 (-2.4)
    GW: 141.6

Alright...I'm half-way. Time for someone to win, as is tradition. LOL Seriously, though, I could not be more thrilled with my progress. WooHoo!!
  • ms Perception~I totally Agree about the clothing sizes ect.
    & I had a little swoosh so I agree also that it must be time for someone to win this challenge!!LOL
    Everyone stay healthy & STRONG~WE CAN DO THIS

Sw 178.8
    Cw 177.6(-1.2)
    gw 173.8