Old 10-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #376  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Burgandy - that is so awesome! Congrats. You are going to be in onederland in no time!!!

Dance - yes let's push each other hard this week. I will check in everyday, probably more than a few times a day. I see no reason why I can't be extra good, if anything it's the time to reduce the amount of influences around me. My sister is good about that.

Today I've been busy with work and going to the hockey game tonight. No beers for me - I have to be fully alert tomorrow for my big simulation exercise, get in a workout, finish packing and then out on Tuesday! Woo hoo!

Where are all the other ladies...

S
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Dance-your soups sound yummy. I should be eating more soups right now to get over the end of this sickness. I am so happy to be able to count the 205. cant imagine what my body will look like at goal either, but I am ready to find out.

Staccie-Thanks, I am inching closer and closer to onederland and soooo ready to be there. Hope tomorrow is smooth sailing for you and you have a great time with your sister.

Had a great time with all the kids and family today at our fall festival. It lasted from noon to about 6 this evening. Went for a 3 mile walk with the dogs. They were pulling extra tonight competing for the lead with my cousins dogs.

Ok its weigh in day girls, we arent all dropping off here at the end are we???? We all committed to these gift cards for the winner, we need to keep our word. So lets see some weigh ins.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #378  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey girls---sorry I didnt chime in this morning, I had my halloween party and was well, recooperating all day today, lol. Im going to bed in the next 15 minutes but wanted to check with everyones weigh in. Now---for me, 165 baby!!! Yay, I get to add another smiley, haha. I have no freakin clue how Im down a pound because I drank and ate A LOT last night, to the point where I thought I would be several pounds up. This happened last time, so weird. Anyway---Ill take it!

AJ- awww, bummer chick about the job. I had to deal with the same issue in a medical office once before and I ended up leaving too, so trust me, I know how you feel. Sorry to hear about your food slip up, everyone needs comfort food sometimes, it happens.

Dance- YES, I knew you could do it! Good job, you will totally get to goal by weigh in and YES---Im totally down for the new challenge, it will help me stay focused through the holidays. Ya know, I cant even imagine what I would look like at my goal weight, because my goal is 120-130 and well, I havent been that low since I was a kid, not a teenager...a kid! lol

Burgundy---claim it, claim it, claim it! You are doing great Burgundy, this is so exciting for me to see the scale moving for you. Furthermore, the 30DS reflects what looks like an even bigger weight loss.

Stacie- keep your eye on the prize! Your just trucking along nicely and your exercise routine is quite impressive. Im going to try to get back on track starting tomorrow with my exercise, Ive been a bit lacksadasical and its reflecting in how I feel, so I can so relate with you.

Ok, girls, attached are some pics from the party last night. Although I feel a lot cuter than where I was last night, looking at these pics honestly depressed me a little. Its almost like motivation to keep going with my weight loss journey, ya know how I said I started this by looking at a pic and being completely disgusted, well...I kinda feel the same way again. I know---Im crazy, and Im down 55 pounds and I should not feel that way but I do. Oh well, Ill get there in time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009-10-24 19.54.02.jpg (35.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 2009-10-24 20.39.56.jpg (26.4 KB, 27 views)
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #379  

Lindy you are crazy, you look HOT!! Look at that flat tummy. Girl no way should you be disgusted. Woohoo for the 165 and another smiley. Down 55 lbs!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!
Old 10-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #380  
Brown Eyed Staccie

Lindy - cute pictures - luv the outfit!! I know how you feel about looking at a picture and forgetting what you used to look like and only wanting to get to the goal...this happened to me when I lost almost 70 pounds before and I would look at a picture and be like - oh I am still so fat - and it didn't matter what i looked like before, this was now. It's hard to get over that but any pictures will push you to keep going and don't stop now. I look at those picture of me now and wish I could be there, I looked so good but how easily do we forget what was and what is....we can all tell you that you look amazing (and you do), but it's how you feel about yourself. You know you can do more - you can keep going. But you also need to remember the old you too and look at those once in awhile when you are being too hard on yourself. As you go along, as we all do, I fully expect that we will use our new pictures as the fat ones...silly but true!

Rayne - I agree - where is everyone?!?

Well I am about to head out to the hockey game. I am also ready to get my sh*t together and get back on track. This falling off every two weeks is unacceptable. And I find it's worse when I don't log on here and become accountable so no matter what I am going to check in. I think I can check in on my blackberry and that will help since I won't always have access to a computer. At the rate I am going, it's going to take me until Christmas to lose 10 measly pounds!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well hope everyone has a good night...I won't be able to check in tomorrow until the evening so have a great Monday!

S
Old 10-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #381  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Lindy - you look awesome! Sorry you're not seeing what we see - you should be off the charts happy with yourself for making such a humongous change and for being such a hot mama! I don't think you're going to need to lose much more to be your perfect size. And woohoo for another smiley! Do you have a specific goal for 11/1?

So, did great on exercise today - long run and walk - but ran out of time to have lunch so was absolutely starving when I got back from the grocery store and had some baked lays, nonfat sour cream and salsa as a treat. I'll count it in my calories but treats are not going to help me make goal next weekend!

I have jury duty tomorrow and have to be at the courthouse at 8:15ish and it's snowing like crazy outside - yuck! Will check in tomorrow when I can....
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #382  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Just checking in. Fell off completely this weekend. I am recommitted in the AM. My main weakness this weekend... soda. I am up in weight this Sunday but I am sure its water weight. Still... 159 again. ts okay.

Lindy you look great!
Staccie, I hope the oilers game was awesome. I hope they won. It is also going to take me forever to lose the 10!
Dance, good for you getting that much exercise. Most of my friends didn't make it far from the bed with how icky it was there today! I had a snow phone day with them =)
Rayne, I am glad you claimed it. You earned it. You really have done so well with this all!!

I have my amazon gift card ready for the big winner!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE!
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #383  

morning girls - minor food meltdown last night because of the skipped lunch - one of those times when I was still hungry no matter what I ate. No more skipping meals ever - it sucks!

Off to the courthouse to report for jury duty - such fun!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #384  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Morning girls-

First, thank you for all the compliments, its much appreciated. I guess I was just in a funk, part of it is, I was still considered the "bigger" one at the party in comparison to all the other girls, so Im sure that played on my mind a little. Anyway, so sense in obsessing about it, just time to get back on track.

AJ- glad to hear your back on bandwagon.

Dance- I actually enjoy going to Jury Duty, I never get picked though, darnit-lol. Sorry to hear about your meltdown, it happens. I kinda went off the wagon too yesterday, I didnt have a meltdown, I just felt like crap all day so I decided to eat what appealed to me, which was a pepperoni and cheese sandwich, a mini bag of skittles, a mountain dew and a bowl of Captain Crunch. Not all at the same time, but within a 5 hour period. Still, the scale was up this morning. My goal by the end is actually to stay at 165. I dont think Im going to lose anymore because are doing a huge bbq at the neighbors on Halloween day and I always enjoy eating other peoples food. So if I can maintain, I will be a happy camper. I also have every intention of posting my before and afters again.

Stacie- how was the game and the bigger question...were you good? Im sure you held your own, you've been focused.

Burgundy - how are you feeling these days? At least you were able to claim your loss, that helped. I woke up today feeling crummy, so Im hoping that Im not gettin the flu, although I get it every year, so we will see. Fingers crossed.

Oh- I am so ready to purchase my Amazon gift card for the winner, everyone has done an awesome job and Im really excited to see who takes the cake (so to speak). I am also looking forward to the next challenge because Im not looking for extreme numbers as much as I am being able to maintain or at least lose 1 pd a week during the holidays. Thats a challenge in itself and this proposed new one will help for sure.
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:43 PM   #385  

I hope we see maddiesmom and mygrits back on the board soon - and that tifftiff pops back in.

Lindy - totally agree on wanting to just keep the losses going through the holiday - nothing major. I'm shooting for around 1lb/week. I figure it'll get harder towards the end but I really hope I'm wrong!

Totally with you guys on looking forward to sending the lucky loser a giftcard! I so know it isn't me! I'll try to go back in our threads and find our official starting list for fun.

I just got released for the day from jury duty but have to go back tomorrow. It would be a bummer if I'm stuck on a long trial as this is a busy time at work.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:02 PM   #386  

Ok, after much digging - this is the most complete list I could find in the old thread:

ajowens 166
LuckyLindy 186
Maddiesmom 247
Mygrits 219
Danceindenver 178
Burgundyrayne 222
Tiff 292.2
BacktoBasics 263
Neesy 216

Wow, girls - compared to current ticker weights, that is a heck of a lot of losing!! woohoo!
Old 10-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #387  

Staccie-how did the game go?? Were you good?

Dance-its bad when I skip meals so I know how you felt, always have to eat. I have been lucky and never had jury duty. I have gotten the surveys but was in Alabama when they needed me so couldnt go. The loses from the before weights to now are amazing. Are we considering the people that are MIA still in this?

AJ-get it together and get back on track!! How has today been for you?

Lindy-I am feeling much better now. Still have a cough, but I am not just laying around all day and I am eating again. I weighed today and still at 205, so I think its gonna stick. Hope you arent getting the flu, it is no fun. I am ready to purchease my gift card too. This challenge has helped me so much, looking forward to the next one.

Had one of the boys today. He was sick and I dont want it again so I need to break out the lysol again.

Wonder why maddiesmom hasnt checked in in over a week, hope everything is ok.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #388  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Today has been okay. TOM is here and I hate it! lol. Like there are people who like it. =) I gave my husband **** yesterday so I should have known. I have just been so off as far as regularity so I have no idea. SO I ate the weekend away.

Now I am cleaning. I will work out and then I am cooking a fun skillet dinner. Chicken with veggies maybe. I need to pre-make a bunch of food so that it is easier than going out for a few days.

I am excited for 11/1 and also for the beginning of a new challenge. I am gonna kick butt this time. Things are a changin' and I am gonna start kicking butt! =)

Last edited by ajowens; 10-26-2009 at 09:03 PM.
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:47 PM   #389  

Anyone who shows up on 11/1 that was on our original list is fine by me - not sure if you guys agree. I imagine it will just be those of us that post regularly. We can have the winner PM their email address to the other participants since posting email on these threads isn't such a good idea. Can't wait to have Staccie in the next go-round!

aj - great plan on making food in advance - it's such a huge help in staying on plan. You've been doing great so far - curious to see what happens now that you're cranking it up a notch!

burgundy - It's not like maddiesmom to be away for so long - did she have a work thing or something? Good luck killing off the cold bugs!

Whirlwind of activity here since the jury duty thing this morning - getting the chores off my list that I've been procrastinating about since our systems were down again for part of the day. Have a bunch of laundry to do tonight and I'll be basically on top of things!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:46 AM   #390  
Brown Eyed Staccie

Hi chicks,

Just checking in quick before I head off to bed. I am beyond exhausted! I had such a long day at work but it went really well

I haven't been going great, but haven't been doing really bad. Regardless, I have to start off my vacation good!!! Must, must, must!!!!! I don't fly out until noon tomorrow so I am going to make it to Spin class to make myself get in the mood again

Once I get settled in and refreshed I will be back on here with my usual sick and odd sense of humor!!!!