W.O.W. Boo! Halloween Challenge Week THREE!

• Morning ladies, another week, another commitment. What an awful week, totally BINGE-A-LICIOUS. But the weigh in was only minimally painful. I know that if I commit today, it'll look better next monday. So a plan...

W- 4 liters
    E- Gym this morning with my friend Carrie. Looking at 30 min ARC, I think I'll go back to lifting, so either upper or lower body (I'll see what she is going to do) abs, then 20 min treadmill or elliptical (I prefer TM, she likes the elliptical.)
    E- B: Fiber One shredded wheat and a peach, lunch ham and swiss on low carb wrap, apple, and chicken/brown rice soup, dinner spaghetti and meatballs and salad (skip the garlic bread!) <---I have whole wheat pasta for mine and the meatballs are homemade with extra lean beef.
    D- Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the DIFFERENCE.

Oh and get back on my Fitday.

Oh so yes. I did go to the baby shower Saturday night and of course it went really really well. I was so uncomfortable though while we were waiting to be seated. My disease tells me such ugly things, like "you don't belong here, with them. You aren't like them. They don't really want you here. See how everyone is avoiding talking to you? They don't want you here. You don't belong." And I felt real anxiety! I almost ran out of there! But of course no one was ignoring or avoiding me. Everyone seemed happy to see me.

See how the mind can play tricks? I have to try to figure out reality from the disease talking. But I think that night went well.

I want to hit up some personals, especially since you gals did so much stuff this weekend...OUCH a sprained big toe! Renassaince fairs, soccer games, housework, sushi! (I ate my first sushi at the shower saturday, it was at a hibachi restaurant, and I took the plunge and didn't think it was too bad!), 5k runs, ME time, kickboxing, lazy frustrating husbands, super motivation.

Not too shabby for five minutes time. Love to all. I commit to post at least 5 times this week, keep up with personals, keep on track. Who's with me!? (broken toes be damned, get back in here woman!) xo Michelle
  • Ooops don't post here, post here....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...-week-3-a.html

I'll copy and paste my post and attatch it to the other thread. Mods, feel free to close. xo Michelle