Old 09-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #61  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

michelle. I'm sorry that your friends weren't there for you when you needed them. I wonder if they just didn't know what to say. Maybe they thought you needed just your family. I don't know honey, I would go today and get in that girlfriend time. OK, Hit the gym and get in some good cardio and work it through your mind. I'm sure your friends do miss you and maybe connecting with them today will be a good thing.

Mindy~Show off that cleavage baby! I hope you have a good time! Congrats on getting to the 170's!

Grazer~keep up the good workouts and get in good water and that weight should be bye bye soon.

142 again, and considering last night I am suprised. We had a dinner party with friends at a mexican restraunt. It was so fun, I didn't eat bad, just tons of sodium. (oh and 3 margaritas).

Getting ready for a good day. First a workout at 9 then home, cleaning house, then a birthday party!!! It will be a great time.

W 80-100 oz (gotta get that sodium out)
E 30 minute cardio 15 weights
E 1200 good planned cals (take my own water and veggies to the party)
D No cake, have fun!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:37 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 255/244.2/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Saturday

Michelle, Don't know whether the shower was last night or tonite (probably last nite)? If so I hope everything went well for you.. Those who were there for you sounds like they will continue to be there for you and for me that is what would count. We can't control anything anyone does or says (even our kids - darn it!) and unfortunately there are those that are unable to be there for us for whatever the reason. Focus on those who are and count yourself blessed. I'm sure the others do miss you but their friendship may never have the quality that those who were there for you does. I enjoy your posts.

Did good yesterday. Cleaning like a banshee today and feels good. I have been unmotivated for awhile and today seems like I woke up on the right side of the bed. Either that or it's Sat and I'm not waiting for anyone to call about a job.

One - I am a member online for weight watchers but I haven't been using it. I would rather write my food down then input online - it seems to take so long. Maybe having the written material would be better. It has worked for me too in the past but I can't spend the money now either. Online is just so much cheaper, but I think I'[m going to cancel.

Good day to all. I'm off to see my 7 y/o grandson, Jackson, play soccer (he is so cute) this afternoon. Sue

Last edited by waterlilli; 09-19-2009 at 12:43 PM.
waterlilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #63  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls.

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been in such a funk the last week or so. I did manage to take care of two things so that less I have on my mind. I feel a little better. My eating has been pretty good except yesterday when I had a marathon reading session fueled by Pepsi. I'm on the hunt for a second job.....again. I hope you are all doing great!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #64  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Michelle- Just a thought here. For some people it was easy to stay by your side and support you. Just maybe the others felt uncomfortable or not sure how to help you or react to you. Maybe they wanted to, but just didn't know what to do. Just a thought I had. I guess I would just try to join in as if nothing happened and see how it goes. Maybe once they see you again they will open up a little and be more supportive.

I was 179.6 again today. I really want to see like 178. I did a 4 mile walk/jog tonight. Let's see if that helps.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #65  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Stuck in a rut, ticked off at the idiot I married, and wasted an entire day on a promise he didn't fulfill. Figures as much, stupid me for thinking he would do what he said he would. Had a huge breakfast...haven't had any water today though. I guess I should. Maybe I should just go without him....drive myself to where he said we'd go. Of course, it's just another reason for HIM to not have to do anything. stupid jerk.

But I digress. I need to get up and go do something. Tired of being in the messy house with no help to clean it. Maybe I should try to figure out what I'm going to be for Halloween...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:21 PM   #66  
Breathe the pressure

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5' 9"

Hi again everyone, here's another update from me. It looks like I'm not going to be able to work out for at least a week or 2. I tripped on our back stairs and sprained my big toe very badly. It was so bad that I thought it was broken and went to have x-rays done. So now I've got at least 2 days off from work maybe more, painkillers, and crutches just for an injured toe. I can't put any kind of pressure on it or it kills me. So of course being so upset that bad stuff keeps happening to me, I totally binged all day. I'm just very down right now and keep feeling like what's the point to keep trying when life keeps stopping me.
GypsyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #67  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

ever since thursday i seem to have a new commitment to my diet b/c i've been really really good. i didnt eat any bbq at my brothers and i only had 2 beers. thats good for me. i havent been overeating or eating junk. i've been trying to eat more veggies and fruit. i think it's the weight watchers b/c now during the day or when it comes to eating i am remebering that i'm trying to get in a certain amout of stuff like veggies, water, and fruit. i didnt get to my exercize today but did friday and will tomorrow.

lili- yeah, my books are from like 5 yrs ago, but i'm sure it's still pretty much the same thing.

btw: i've been wondering...is sushi considered "healthy"?...i mean i'm thinking it has a lot of carbs b/c of the white rice, but i dunno. anyone?? i love california rolls! and really most kinds of sushi
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:54 AM   #68  
Breathe the pressure

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5' 9"

onestar, at my local supermarket they make sushi right there and they have a sign that says you can have it made with brown rice instead. Maybe try finding somewhere like that? Other than that I would just say watch the sodium from soy sauce or other things they add in and you've got yourself some very healthy food! I've tried sushi a few times all different types in the past but I can't stand it. Even the veggie ones, I think I just don't like seaweed.
GypsyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #69  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning everyone,

Amy sorry he wasn't there for you again.

Onestar, I am glad you have a new commitment. Keep to it. I'm not sure about sushi.

Gypsy sorry about the toe, try to find some exercises you can do from a chair.

Mindy, I bet you will be seeing that 178 and lower in no time!

Shari, good luck finding that second job. I'm sorry you need one at all.

Sue, I love watching kids that age play soccer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, My workout was awsome yesterday. I pushed myself super hard and I got in a 5K Plus some. Spent some more time on weights and increased the weight I used. Eating wasn't very good. NOT at ALL. I did avoid the cake at the party (no problem there) but we ate fast food before the partyl, not very good. The gym doesnt \open til 12 today and no daycare room so DH will have to watch the kids.

Gotta run
Old 09-20-2009, 11:22 AM   #70  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been here. Another 3 day weekend of not being able to escape working our business. I'm pretty burnt out. Today is kind of mine (so far). I will try to get back later... feel like such a flake for not being here! Talk AND FREAKING CATCH UP WITH YOUR WORLDS soon.

Kris
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:51 PM   #71  
Calorie Counter

Hiya Kris! I was just thinking about you. Wondering how your weekend was going.

I got in a decent workout. DH was going to go after me so I cut it down to 45 minutes. When I got home he was mowing the lawn so no gymtime for him. But I feel good about my workout. I didn't run, but I did the eliptical. ended up doing a 5k on that so I'm good. Then I worked out my legs with the weights.

My goal for tomorrow is to hit my 530 class. Then I want to go back at 830 for my normal workout. My mom and sister and nephew will be spending the week at my house while my sis's others kids are in school. UGGG they will drive me insane.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #72  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

WI was good today, I got rid of all the water weight from last week and a smidge (.4) of actual weight.

Michelle ~ How did the shower go? You can be sociable with those girls but at least now you know who your true friends are.

Amy ~ No cast iron skillets laying around?

Gyspy ~ Ouch! Sorry about the big toe!

Onestar ~ Sushi can be healthy, you can look for some made with brown rice, no cream cheese.

Kris ~ just because.

Jeni ~ Has your sister moved back in your area or what?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

This weekend has been a total bust eating wise. But, I did finish week 3 of C25K & got Kickboxing in tonight. TOM is being strange this month. Not my typical and I get the feeling it's going to be hanging around for a while. Oh the joys of hormones! Major goal this week is water and healthy foods!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #74  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- Hey, at least you got in your workout. You keep it up girl.

Holy- That husband of yours. How frustrating. Hang in there.

One- Good job holding back on the beers.

Nix- Find some ME time girl!!!

Went to the Renassaince Festival today. It was fun. Only had a bread bowl with chili. Didn't eat all the bread. Came home and had a snadwich for dinner. The scale was anywhere from 179 to 180 today. Who knows. Hopefully it will go down tomorrow.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:43 AM   #75  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

LMAO sHari! GRITBALL!

it actually got worse later on. Got into a heated discussion with HIS friend and his friend's wife. Horrible people. And he stays out of it because he doesn't want to get involved. So that's me taking on the 2 of them. They need a good dose of gritball themselves.

I'm doing ok today. Getting ready for work....i don't want to go at all

Do we have a link posted for the new week yet?
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote