5 Pound Challenge #78

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Okay Lori Did your scale show you a new decade????

WOW Jellofer2 I wonder if soaking your feet last night helped with that last little .8 to win this challenge

Karen- I hear ya

Skylv- Almost in that new century

Well me and my scale are no longer talking It has just a couple more days of this up down same same stuff before it's replaced for a newer nicer model
  • Thanks losing for another. I did not end up soaking my feet last night. But, I did slip a little today. So we will see what happens to that last .8lbs. I just put them up and studied for my test. Have a great night everyone.
  • Sylv---thanks for the bubbles. I need them. Great job on your loss.
  • LOL~ms perception!!!

Yep Losing4another~It finally did it!!!! One of the best days of my life!
    I went to a hiking place with my hubby and we hiked a 1/2 mile trail hadn't been there for years ~I was too unhealthy too. We had a blast~Plus I did my exercies today also~I am worn out.

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

sw 182.0
    cw 179.8(-2.2)
    gw 177.0
  • Jellofer2- me too! I went a little over in calories also. I've been trying everything to get the scale to move again including going under calories and I couldn't take it anymore ... was starving At least if I gain I will know where it came from

Lori- You did it!!!!
  • Jellofer - You are smokin' this challenge!

Lori - Congrats on a major milestone!

Losing - Break up with that scale already and find one that knows how to treat a girl.

SW: 137.2
    CW: 133.4 (-3.8)
    GW: 132.2
  • I can't believe how close everyone's getting! Rock on

SW: 231.0
    CW: 228.5 (-2.5)
    GW: 226.0
  • THANKS EVERYONE!!!
    SENDING HUGS TO EVERYONE!
    Scale stayed the same today but thats ok~I am soooooooooo Happy!
    I know I have done it But the support of everyone on here has kept me strong~THANKS EVERYONE! 29 Lbs to go!! (Out of 109 pounds at start~I am just blown away by that~It seems so impossible!!! I am actually doing this!We all are!)

Sw 182.0
    Cw 179.8(-2.2)
    gw 177.0
  • SW- 181.2
    CW- 179.6 (-1.6)
    GW- 176.2

I finally got back to 179.6. It's been several weeks. Now if I could just keep this trend moving and get to the lower 170's.
  • SW: 151.2
    CW: 147.8 (-3.4)
    GW: 146.2

Same today. I really thought I'd see some movement, but oh well. This is still my lowest weight in forever, so I'm gonna enjoy it!
  • And today the scale came to a screeching halt. But that is ok. Tomorrow is another day. i stayed on plan for the most part. tomorrow is w1 d3 of c25k

plus yoga with bob and time with my DH. That should help!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!! Just remember.....we can do it. we are worth it!~!!
  • This is the closest I've been in like ten challenges!

SW: 137.2
    CW: 132.6 (-4.6)
    GW: 132.2
  • Sw 158.6
    Cw 156.4
    Gw 153.6
  • Awesome job Blue Isis!!!!

Welp, the scale went up. 256.2 so.....I have 1.2 to get rid of and we are off to a new challenge. This weekends goal......100% on plan. Exercise and finish painting my massage treatment room!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

SW 260
    CW 256.2
    GW 255
  • Morning chickies! I'm up a little...

SW: 167.4
    CW: 166.6
    GW: 162.4