Old 09-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

WooHoo Jeni!! Sing out loud , "I am the skinny one!"

Got to move, too much computer and not enough moving makes Mavis butt get wider and wider.

W 100 get it all in today!!
E Going to do crunches and elliptical right now, was hoping to run but too foggy to be safe (no sidewalks in my neck of the boonies) Maybe a walk at lunch and can I get back into the stairs at work???
E OP, make a plan, only eat what I bring to work with me, stay away from the vending machine...
D He's led me to it, He will lead me through it!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:28 AM   #17  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Morning girls!!!! Hope you all had a safe, relaxing and ON PLAN holiday! I did so well ALL day....until dinner of course! I knew we were going over to the inlaws' for a cookout. Big ol Tbone steaks, french fries, grilled veggies, baked beans, even indulged in brownie (s) <---yea I know. But I did log it all into FitDay, but I will admit, I'm sure my steak was much bigger than the 10 oz I logged in. So I under-exaggerated it a bit, but who am I really hurting? Yea, yea, I know. LOL No exercise yesterday but i cleaned the house vigorously! Water I did drink my goal 3 liters.

Today:
W-3-4 liters, keep it cold, keep it filled, keep it near me.
E- Gym today! It is raining out, but honestly I felt like going to the gym yesterday, even if it was nice out, I wanted to go back to my nice air conditioned, cardio-in-front-of-the-tv world. LOL Cardio and abs today. Aiming for one hour cardio, add on 15 min for MMunches.
E- breakfast in the can, Fiber One cereal and blueberries...around 300 calories, lunch will be (breakfast again I think...) a low carb whole wheat wrap with EggBeaters, peppers/onions and spinach. (cheese? salsa?) snack will be one of these nice Honeycrisp apples, if I need a snack. Dinner looks like ribs or pork chops(?) on the grill, zucchini/mushrooms on the grill, hmmm something else for the family but I'll probably stop with the protein and veggies. snack at night....???I'll think of something.
D-Trying out my first OA meeting tonight at 7...unless something else comes up, I really want to check it out. Have AA today at noon, gotta get Rachel's shot records, get some papers sent from IMPACT to the board, see my CHANCE counsellor and probation officer, call IMPACT billing person, visit vegetable stand, get the laundry finished up. BUSY DAY! How did I do all this AND work full time before? I thought my schedule was supposed to lighten up when the kids went back to school, graduated from IMPACT, CHANCE lessens up. Oh yea and I have to pop into court at 3:45. Ugh. I was going to promise personals later, but it doesn't look like I'll be back online anytime soon. LOL

Hope your days all go well. LOVE YOU ALL! xoxoxoo michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #18  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post later today. Right now I'm running late for work!!

*hugs* to my vets and *wavies* to the rooks
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #19  
Breathe the pressure

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5' 9"

Hi all! Yesterday I started late in the day so I'm not counting that lol! Today's starting off good though, I always feel more on track on days at work. I bring my gym clothes with me so I'm not tempted my the couch when I get home. Weekends are tougher for me because I get to be lazy. So far so good though and I'll post again later to update on how I did with my W.E.E.D goals.
GypsyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #20  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Mornin' chicklettes!

Glad to see soo much spunk here!!!! Personals later, but stopped in to say I did my workout last night (after my walk) and it felt good. I forget how uncoordinated you get when you are away from it for any length of time! I am bombarded at work, and ready for a nap already.... FOOEY.... but I gotta keep the ojos open. So off for another round of coffee.

BE GOOD!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 295/286/195

Height: 5'5

Hello Everyone. Newbie here! Really never done a challenge, but this one seems like fun. I hope I am not too late in joining and hope I doo the W.E.E.D correctly.

OK here I go!
SW 297
GW 282

W: Increase water intake to equal a liter
E: This one is the tough one for me, but I will try and go swimming today or doing my cardio workout
E: I am starting phase 1 of Fat Smash Diet today.
D: I gained my pds lost but that is not going to stop me from reaching my goals. Today is the day! Phil 4:13
suga0so0fly09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #22  
Stronger Than Yesterday

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Oooh what a day it was getting back to work after a long weekend.
Bleh! For some reason I was STARVING all day today. All I could think about was food!

My TOM is next week.. could that be a factor? I'm also wondering if it was because of a major mountain bike ride I took with my dear boyfriend yesterday. 20 km trail of rocks, roots and hills! It was amazing. I love a challenge and this one really had both of us on our toes.. er.. pedals. In addition to that I did a BodyPump class at the gym yesterday morning.

Anyway I'm hoping today was just a result of a need for energy or my brain not wanting to get back into the swing of work because I can't get through the week like this! Thankfully I packed healthy snacks for work but I know I ate too much.

Here's today's info.
W: Stuck to the 4 cups before any other beverage today. so far that's all I've had but it's much more than I've been drinking lately, so hooray!
E: Took today off as I was extremely active with canoeing, walking, mountain biking and the gym this weekend and my body needed a rest. Back at it tomorrow.
E: Ate too much, however it was all healthy. Must stay positive.
D: "Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality" - Ralph Marston

Hope you're all doing well and kicking butt!
juliebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

AMY!!!! I missed you last challenge!

suga!

I'll do personals in a little while, I think I am going to head to the gym for a bit!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #24  
Calorie Counter

MM~Thanks for not thinking I am absolutely HORRIBLE. But DH pointed it out to me a LOT! You sound like you are getting back on track~AWSOME!

Michelle~ you have a lot to do dont you. Hows Rachel liking Kindergarten? Hows Robert Liking this year? (fourth?) I'm glad you are getting back on track too!

Amy~Hows your Mary Kay stuff going? are you still doing it?

Gypsy~I totally understand what you mean. I rarely work out on days I work though (I am on a weird schedule, 12 hours and stuff) But Days I work I am absolutely spot on for calories and eating.

Kris~~HURRAY FOR YOUR WORKOUT!

Suga~WEED is great! Its really a good way to bring an all around focus to what helps us lose weight.

Julie~All that exercise make sure you get enough good calories you don't want to start burning muscle!

Well I made up 40 minutes of my NO GYM weekend I only have um 200 minutes left to make up in um 2 days? well I doubt I will do that but I plan on getting in at least 2 hours tomorrow before I take Mak to school maybe I will get in two hours on thursday too. Going was SO hard because I feel guilty about leaving Tommy in the daycare room after spending all day at daycare, but he asked to go so I said ok.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #25  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Gotta be quick here since it's late. School has started and I am not inot routine yet. Good news- I was 180 today, not under (DANG) but right at. TOM is passing through so hopefully I can lose some this week.

Jeni- I was laughing my A** off reading about your sister. I have the exact same situation. I just saw a picture of us together and thought.... I think i look skinnier. It was like deja vue. The pic is on my facebook and when I get a spare minute I will try to post it here to see what you all think. Have I become vain or what???
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #26  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Its Official!

I GOT A PROPOSAL!!!!! ITS FOR REAL SISTAHS.... I GOTTA WORK OUT NON-STOP FOR THE NEXT 9 MONTHS!!!! YIKES.

LOVE YA ALL... PERSONALS TOMORROW I PROMISE... GOING TO STARE AT MY NEW PLATNUM AND DIAMOND RING!!!! WOOT! I'LL GET A PICTURE AS SOON AS I CAN!!!!!!

BE GOOD!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #27  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

yay for proposals and hi to everyone I've been pretty useless since Captain.....I need to get in gear and get into routine again.

Yes I *am* still selling Mary Kay!! If you *don't* have a consultant and would like to see what we have to offer, please send me a personal message! I have a huge sale going on this weekend and it ends Sunday night so let me know!

Ok enough of the promo.....I adopted 2 Goldens (well ok ones a golden mix) and they are super dogs...but I miss Captain still. They're both insano dogs LOL....George and Buttercup!

I will walk across the stage this weekend in SAcramento for graduation. I got my ring last week....it's really pretty

But I am in desperate need of a routine.....i have a big birthday coming up....well big for me...and I really want to be healthier by then

I'm still catching up, so give me a bit
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #28  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

i want to join as well. fridays will be my weigh-in days.

i am a mom to a 2yo daughter. i am recently single and not sure where my life is headed or what i'm gonna do next. i'm in the process of making a plan.

sw: 177
goal weight: 161

W: 64 oz. at least
E: 5 out of 7 days; 45 min. on treadmill; crunches and arm weights afterwards
E: lots of fruits and veggies; chicken or fish; whole wheat bread; NO JUNK
D: i've done it before so I know i can do it again!

week 1:
week 2:
week 3:
week 4:
week 5:
week 6:
week 7:
week 8:
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:52 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

onestar!

KRIS: HURRAY WOOOHOOOO! I cant wait to see the pic of that Ring!!!

Amy Congrats on the new furbabies. I am so glad to see you.

Mindy I know I have become vain. DH loves it Life wil fall back to a routine, give it a couple of weeks.

I'm off to the gym. My plan: 20 minutes cardio/60 minute class. Then come home and get ready for meeting Maks teacher. Then, babysit my nephew. after sis gets my nephew tonight, head back for another workout!

Last edited by jcatron243; 09-09-2009 at 07:52 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Alrighty workout is done! I am totally pumped up for the day! I will probably spend some time doing my own ab work here at home later this morning the ab workout was very short and easy today. We did do some good new stuff in the class, but it seemed to be very light (although the instructor was breathing hard). I wasn't the only person who had a tough weekend without the gym. Most of the class (including the instructor) wa complaining about no workout and over eating. It must've been the weather.