Old 09-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #91  
Rawr!

S/C/G: 210/122.2/130

Height: 5'2"-5'3"

I would love to join this challenge!

My goal is to lose 8 pounds by September 30th! *Crosses fingers* I have 2 birthdays this month, my daughters and my own so I'm going to have to be extra strong to resist birthday treats but I think 8 pounds GONE would beat any food birthday treat!

Tomorrow is my weigh day so I'll get a number goal and add it in tomorrow.

Thanks for this challenge, I just love these and was sad I didn't spot Augusts until it was almost over.

::Edit:: So my official goal is 8 pounds, 171.5lbs by September 30th.

Last edited by MeowMix; 09-02-2009 at 10:09 AM.
MeowMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #92  

September Weight Loss Challenge Team Members and Goals List
Please let me know if I miss anyone or something is incorrect, thanks

FullSteamAhead: lose 6-7 lbs, champ. 2x/wk max WK1, WK2, WK3, WK4
juliast27: reach 175's
nellonello: to see 195
Aclai4067: No more than 2 sodas per wk, survive b'day w/a loss, + be 250 lbs. by Sep. 30
sasha: lose approx. 10 lbs. to be 240
Delphi: lose 10 lbs. + reach a normal BMI
AngelD: have breakfast every other day + start + stick with C25K
Nella: lose 10 lbs., do level 2 or 3 on 30DS w/no 5 second breaks, + fit into one of my old pair of jeans.
iDream: Lose 5 lbs, Lose more inches, Keep trying new recipes, +Keep trying new veggies.
wamama: 08/29: 281 lbs, Goal : 270 lbs by my birthday late Sept.
dcapulet: lose 4-6 lbs, Daily water goal: 64 oz 5 out of 7 days, Keep going with couch to 5 k, Yoga 4 days a week, + Good, clean, op eating most days.
Shrinking Girl: Lose 8 lbs.
jellofer2: to be 249 by Sep. 30.
Tummy Girl: Lose 10 lbs. to hit 166.
Bootsie: Lose 10 lbs.
Late To The Game: Lose 7-10 lbs.
susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs. to hit 227.
MyOwnSabateur: I am right now 184.8, My goal for Sept is to be in 179.
Mystical: Lose 10 lbs.
hugmequick: Lose 6 lbs. to reach 258.
Miss Mallee: Loose 10 pounds, Stop drinking soda (even diet).
ruth135: pending
mustbedreaming: My goal is to lose 10 pounds & walk 2 miles on the treadmill (8-10%incline) 3x per week!
matilda: drop 10lbs, + workout 5hr./wk.
ruth135: lose 4-6 lbs., + start Strength training regularly.
MsPerception: ge to 144, multi-vitamin most days, + get back to meal-planning.
Bigmid: Lose 6 lbs.
pucedaisy: Lose 5 lbs. to reach my goal of 140! I'll need to keep my new and improved eating habits and STEP UP the exercise!
Sotypical: Lose at least 2 pounds.
c laura: lose 15lbs this month and/or drop six inches.
misschloe: i want to stay on the wagon all month, which means no cheating, lots of veggies, lean protein.
Synesthetes: lose 2lbs.
Lewisempire: keep PLANNING my meals ahead and lose 5 pounds.
Wifey: lose at least 5lbs, no pop drinking for 30 days and focus on drinking more water, especially when I'm at work!
HeatherEljohari: Septembers weight goal= 167lbs. do light excerise 3x a week. 30 minutes cardio, 20 situps (unsure on this one but will try). Also 80fl oz water everyday.
econ nerd: lose 10 pounds or get below 225 (starting weight is 233)
ButterflyDiva: drink 8 glasses of water every day, eat healthy... no junk food, no fast food or take out, 5 to lose anywhere between 5 and 10lbs by Oct 1st.
Jacque999: Stay within 4 lbs of 125, Make healthy meals for myself and my son, Continue working out 6 days a week.
KimL1214: CW: 270, GW: 260,Comfortably fit into a size 20 pair of pants.
urockmom: lose 5 pounds.
dandk0204: lose 10lbs.
Newshinyme: journal my food intake for every meal.
HealthyBunny: My SW is 160 lbs, my goal for the month is to lose 6 lbs.
MeowMix: My goal is to lose 8 pounds by September 30th!

Last edited by FullSteamAhead; 09-01-2009 at 06:59 PM.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Wow....miss a few days and the Sept goal thread is already on page 7!
Well, finally got internet set up at the new house (I have been going through withdrawals form 3FC, lol) so I should be able to be on here a bit more.

My goals for Sept--to get into the 250s and to fit into those smallest of small size 20 pants I have in storage and be able to wear them in public.

Well, kindof in a down mood....Besides it being TOM, I am feeling all weird and stressed with moving again, and trying to get everything arranged with my new jobs and the custody paperwork, etc. Putting DD in child care for the first time ever is also making me sad. I think the separation is really starting to hit me as now I am starting to miss the ex. Fun times, eh?

I cheated for the first time in over month....I was good at first. Moving day and no new food in the house and roommate went to go get Little Ceasars, so I decided I had been planning a cheat day forever and hadn't had one, so I ordered their smallest meal (1 slice of pizza with 4 breadsticks), which I shared with DD. Not so bad for a cheat day, right? It even would have fit in my calories for the day. Then I ate a whole bunch of chocolate toffees. Like a whole freakin small box of chocolates. Talk about jumping off the wagon. I felt like crap afterwards too and had a sugar headache. The next day I did much better, although I did allow myself to have some carrot cake and pasta salad at a potluck. I think the carrot cake pushed me over calorie wise, but not much. Oh well, back on schedule now. I guess we'll see if a cheat day will encourage more weight loss or if it will come back to bite me in the ars, lol.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 180/166.5/131

Height: 5'3

I am totally joining and starting tomorrow.

My goal for Sept 30th would be 161 lbs. That's about a 9 lb loss from where I am at right now!

I also want to start excersizing. I just moved so I have tons of unpacking to do but I also want to start getting in walks now that I am back in a nice neighborhood with sidewalks and what not...should take advantage!

Here is to tomorrow....!
mizmizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:28 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

I'm here!! Sick.. but here.. My goal is to be in the 7's. And as close to 175 as I can possibly get.
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #96  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies....SO much work got done here today. I had no time to post. Things are moving quickly in the sale of our house. We have to go over this weekend with a u-haul and move everything else out and into a storage unit near our land (where we're planning to build...someday!) So, I had to contact all sorts of people today to get things lined up.....lots of busy-ness plus I cleaned the house more thoroughly than I have since we moved in here. I plan to do more of that sort of cleaning Thursday. Tomorrow we're going to help my mom out before she has surgery. She wants to get her house all cleaned up, flower beds weeded, and all that kinda stuff before her surgery b/c she's supposed to keep her shoulder immobile after surgery for weeks. Anyway, super good to see urockmom and newshinyme joining in on the fall fun! Hope everyone has a great OP night!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 09-01-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 172/150/145

Height: 5'7"

Delphi-that has got to be my new favorite quote: "Sucks about the murder, though..."
Not to make light of it, but out of context, it just hits my dark humor bone.

and if i didn't mention it before, your pics are awesome!!!!!
pucedaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #98  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Just home from work....glad that is over with! just wanted to stop in and say HI! I was on plan today! YAY!!!
Idream-------LOVE THE NEW NAME! it really is fitting!

I will get to personals tomorrow.....must sleep
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:12 AM   #99  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Gooooooooooood Morning Beautiful People....

LE ~ Have I mentioned it's grrrrrrreat to have you back?

pucedaisy ~ I know exactly what you mean. And thanks so much for the kind words.

MsP ~ Well mom has my prayers and I hope the surgery goes well. Good luck with all that cleaning...you are one busy woman these days. You've got to be burning some major calories though.

hotsplashes
~ and I hope you feel better soon.

mizmizzy ~ aboard!

jessica ~ Yeah, a cheat day every now and again is fine in my book, so long as that day doesn't turn into another and another. Glad to see you back for September as well.

Meow Mix ~

Joci ~ You give me hope though. I'm watching you maintain and loving it. I can't wait to be where you are and setting maintenance goals.

As for me, I'm down a few pounds..finally. I think TOM is now offically gone. My hands are bit swollen this morning, but other than that, I'm golden. I have to get running as the morning will be busy, with two workouts, a shower, some wally world and the whole drag the boys out of bed and send them off to hogwarts....erm...to school.

So you ladies have a great day and don't forget to smile.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:35 AM   #100  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Joci ~ You give me hope though. I'm watching you maintain and loving it. I can't wait to be where you are and setting maintenance goals.
So many of the ladies (and men) at 3FC have inspired me so I am happy to inspire others. I have had a long, hard journey as others have, so we all need to continue to set goals and reach them.

Glad TOM is on his way out for you....he is lurking, although I always feel him right around the corner.

Everybody....have a great, successful day!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #101  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning, chickies. Just a quick Hi as I'm off to work. Down .4 today! Be back later for personals, but have to say DELPHI ! 170s!

Have a great hump day everyone.
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:41 AM   #102  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Joci ~ You are soooooo right!

LTTG ~ Ah shucks darling, thanks! So good to see you posting. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Well got both workouts in and off to get ready to go push all the buttons in the toy aisle at walmart...wish me luck.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:59 AM   #103  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Hi ladies!

It took me all summer but I finally managed to get my weight back into the 170's. I currently sit at 171 and hope to be at 165 by the end of the month! It took a major life change, broke up with someone who was wayyy to inactive for me, and since then it has been all great!

I'm excited to be back at this and can't wait to see how the month goes. It will be amazzinnng of course!
aprilcp12344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:59 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Morning all! Did a pretty good job yesterday, drank my 8 glasses of water and had 5 servings of fruits and veggies. Here's my menu from yesterday, so proud of myself for not having junk food

B-blueberry oatmeal with half a banana and craisens and a hard boiled egg (no yolk)
S- peach with cottage cheese
L- turkey sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce, tomato and honey mustard
S- orange, string cheese and wheat crackers
D- tilapia based in honey mustard, broccoli sprinked with black pepper and Parmesan cheese and honey glazed carrots
S- 6 strawberry halves glazed lightly in maple syrup (baked) garnished with chopped walnuts
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #105  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Joci ~ You are soooooo right!
Wish my ex husband thought so once in awhile...LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilcp12344 View Post
Hi ladies!

It took me all summer but I finally managed to get my weight back into the 170's. I currently sit at 171 and hope to be at 165 by the end of the month! It took a major life change, broke up with someone who was wayyy to inactive for me, and since then it has been all great!

I'm excited to be back at this and can't wait to see how the month goes. It will be amazzinnng of course!
Good for you Sometimes we need to get rid of something that we like or think is good for us in order to see that there are better things/ways out there!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote