August Weight Loss Challenge-thread 2

You're on Page 22 of 22
Go to
  • inthemidst, congratulationssssssssssss on the loss (that is wonderful) and on having met all of your other goals! wtg! I updated the list
  • :c arrot:

FullSteamAhead: get to last lowest weight and drop a couple of lbs.
    sstolte: get below 210
    jeweliek: lose 12 lbs., run 48 miles, weight training 3x/wk.
    crazymamaof4: lose 5 lbs--MET GOAL!! try more new recipes--MET GOAL!! eat my fruits +veggies--MET GOAL!! try calorie cycling--MET GOAL!! + include more good fats in my diet--MET GOAL!!canadianangel: report here everyday, be 205, minimum 50 miles running on treadmill.
    UniquelyNormal: eat healthy + exercise.
    TERAPET: lose 6 lbs.
    Delphi: lose 10 lbs--MET GOAL!! maintain a 1, 000 calorie deficit 6 days a week--kicked butt anyways!!
    inthemidst: lose 10 lbs., eat OP--MET GOAL!! not get sidetracked on vaca--MET GOAL!! + not let school freak me out--MET GOAL!!dcapulet: lose 6 lbs., maintain good eating habits, start getting some work done for school, 1200 min. ex--MET GOAL!!
    Darby1: lose 6lbs. to get under 190--MET GOAL!! Lose another 3 lbs. to get to 186.5. ex. 5x/wk, work on a ST program, stay within WW points every day.
    nellonello: get to 199
    ajowens: lose 8lbs. to get to 158, eat all vegetable servings, + walk everday.
    misspiggy408: say "buy-bye" to the 140's, wight training 3x/wk, cardio 4x/wk, + no beer during the week.
    UrthWurm: lose 6 lbs., eat more fruits and veggies, exercise 3x/wk, walk 1x/day.
    Miss Mallee: lose 5lbs--MET GOAL!! eat balanced meals, + start exercising regularly again.
    NewShinyMe: eat OP 6 days/wk, journal food intake, keep track of water intake, + stay accountable on weekends.
    LateToTheGame: lose 7-10 lbs., 3 days ST + 3 days cardio.
    MountainChick: lose 5-7 lbs.
    BlueIsis: 2x limit eating out at restaurants, no ice cream or alcohol, reach 120's.
    mamatoni: lose 11 lbs. to reach onderland, ex. 5x/wk. No dessert with the exception of elephant ear at fair.
    merose: lose 7lbs. to get to 174.
    ernurse: lose 2 lbs. per/wk, stay within WW points, 4 bottles water daily, + give support at site daily.
    MsPerception: get into the 140's--MET GOAL!! take a multivitamin most days.
    Wifey: lose 10 lbs. +drink a lot of water
    Pucedaisy: get down to 145--MET GOAL!!
    wanting2b140: lose 10lbs. to get to 228
    chunksoflove: lose 12.5 lbs. to get to 240.
    Ruth135: lose 3-5 lbs--MET GOAL!!
    Tummygirl: Lose 8lbs. to hit 177--MET GOAL!!
    bbee: Lose 6 lbs.
    Aclai4067: By Aug. 7- no longer morbidly obese--MET GOAL!! By Aug. 13- reach 10% target--MET GOAL!! No candy through Aug.21 (started July 21)--MET GOAL!! Down to 255 by Aug. 31.
    princess2323: start exercising again, workout 1 hr. a day, get eating in order, + get into the 140's.
    iamren: lose 9lbs.
    Shrinking Girl: lose 6lbs, goal weight for end of August is 217.5--MET GOAL!!
    Sunny Gee: lose 5.5 lbs. to get to 157.5
    Jacque9999: see 125 sometimes in August--MET GOAL!! try new foods...health foods! + tone more and lose more belly fat--MET GOAL!!susie martin: lose 10lbs. and do a daily chick check in.
    ladyfyre: lose 11lbs, take my lunch to work...no more fast food, get to the gym 3x/wk, at least a 1/2 hr. of daily exercise and never be rushed in the morning.
    loriehohlf: no post weight in off plan eating, track what I eat, continue with my activity and keep losing.
    HeatherEljohari: goal weight of 169.8, 3x/wk at the gym...60+mins. a pop. 40 15 lb. weights, + 40 sit-ups.
    KEmery08: venture into the 150's + get involved in some sort of ex. class.
    lookingtobehealthy: goal weight of 225.
    nellonello: get into onderland.
    khunter: lose 7lbs. to get to 145.
    Mystical: lose 6-8lbs.
    BKKchick: lose approx. 5 lbs. to get to goal weight of 114.5
    gillychicks115: lose 5lbs, keep it off, + start strength training more.
    rcrough: drink 2.5 liters of water/day, stay OP, + no mindless snacking.
    mars540: lose 10lbs., fit a size 8 by Sep.1, + no excuses.
    shasha17a: lose 8 lbs.
    naz: lose 10lbs.
    75togo: lose 8lbs. + ex. 45 min. 4x/wk.
    Phenomenal Woman: lose 6 lbs. + ex. somehow everyday.
    sotypical: Lose some weight--MET GOAL!!
    Ja23: Lose some pounds.
    Jeannep:
    smileydd: to go from 251
    echo: lose 8lbs.
    glutio: lose 5-10 lbs.
    jessicado22: get into the 260's--MET GOAL!! Fit into small size 20 pants--MET GOAL!!
    twilightfan: Lose 10 lbs.
    Lisan1128: lose 5lbs.+ exercise 4-5x/wk.
    Hotsplashes: get out of the 180's--MET GOAL!!Water goal (80oz)MET!!
    MrsVegan00: lose 7-10 lbs., keep up running with DH, stay on fiber and cut out junk food like chips, and drink lots of water.
    holamamacita: be 195 lbs.
    smileydd: