3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Just For Today Challenge, August 5 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/178440-just-today-challenge-august-5-a.html)

JazzyPeggy 08-05-2009 08:25 AM

Just For Today Challenge, August 5

Have you been struggling to get on program, no matter which program you are trying to do? Why not sign in here just for today, and come back and show us how you did. Sign up with any goals you want to.

I have been struggling, some days eating as much as 60 points. I found last week when I started this challenge, that even though I still overate, I did much better, knowing I was going to be reporting it here.

Join me if you like. I will probably start this challenge daily for a while. If anyone beats me on here in the mornings, and it hasn't been started, feel free to start it. Believe me, I will follow this challenge no matter who starts it.

This has become a wonderful supportive group! (New thread started every day for a frest start!) Newbies to this thread always welcome!

JazzyPeggy 08-05-2009 08:26 AM

My goal for today is 34 points or less. Going to really try to do this today, I can do it, I've done it before.

If I can get my vcr going I will exercise, mine quit working, and I had to borrow one from my dad.

32 oz water
2 fruits today

Tracy 08-05-2009 08:59 AM

I haven't been sticking to goals. So I am making only one for today.
Just For Today
Exercise for 30 min
:goodluck: to everyone on making goals today!
:woohoo:exceeded goal early in the day!40 min elliptical[B4noon]
New goal 48 oz of water for today:drool:
32 oz so far

UniquelyNormal 08-05-2009 09:02 AM

My goal today is to let the kids finish the ice cream in the freezer without touching it myself. Then it'll be gone & out of the house!

boatingmommy 08-05-2009 09:29 AM

My goal for today is to stay focused!!! Too many distractions for work and for dieting! I will excercize at least 45 minutes and stay within my 23 points for WW.

I'm trying to get to 175.5 by Labor day. Sure would be nice to start fall in an old pair of jeans that I haven't been able to get into for a while.

boatingmommy 08-05-2009 09:31 AM

Also, thanks JazzyPeggy for starting a challenge thread that anyone can jump in on, regardless of whether or not you've been posting here regularly. It's a great idea!

JazzyPeggy 08-05-2009 10:03 AM

You are more than welcome, boatingmommy. Sometimes we just don't feel like posting. And sometimes I have trouble keeping up with some threads, lol.

shasha17a 08-05-2009 11:04 AM

My goal for today is to work out for 1 hour. I must also resist the temptation to not cook dinner. I have been doing pretty good so far, but usually around Wed/Thurs we get a mid day treat.

TERAPET 08-05-2009 11:30 AM

I am keeping things simple today. I need to eat both fruits and vegetables today and go to the Y for at least 30 minutes.

inthemidst 08-05-2009 11:55 AM

Hey everyone!
My goals:
drink 48 oz water
eat only when hungry and don't overeat.

Have a great day!

JazzyPeggy 08-05-2009 03:05 PM

I've already exercised, and have already drank just about all my 32 oz water for my goal. And I've gotten hungry..One goal I forgot to list is I have to go without food until I get hungry at least once a day,lol.

UniquelyNormal 08-06-2009 09:16 AM

Whew got my goal done. And did an extra hard workout to boot.

TERAPET 08-06-2009 11:26 AM

Good for you UN!

I managed to meet my relatively painless goals yesterday.

ladynredd 08-08-2009 02:41 PM

My goal for today is to track my food, stay within my points allowance, and go swimming.

Donna D., Hemet, CA

dcapulet 08-08-2009 03:03 PM

My goal for today is to get everything on my goal list done, and keep away from sweets for the rest of the day. I had a small treat earlier, and one WILL BE enough!