Old 08-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Wow Kris! Holy Crap! I was hyper-ventilating reading that, much less living it!

Last edited by mothermavis; 08-07-2009 at 03:54 PM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #17  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Nix- WOW!!! You are so fortunate that things turned out okay. That is so scary. I am glad you and your home are okay. Take it easy girl. Try and relax now.

Nothing much to report. Still waiting on TOM and hopefully the loss of a few pounds. I am sick of seeing 182-184 everyday.

Jeni- Nice number. Maybe it will stick.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

OMG, Kris, I am so glad you are okay! Thank goodness your house and barn survived. (Seriously, love you so much I am crying.) Sorry about the ticket, that really sucks, but I am glad the dispute is solved.

Mindy, your numbers will come down!!

Fair today. Not looking forward to all the good food, but luckily for me I wont be able to eat much of it anyway. I will share some with the kids. I was going to head to the gym, but I way overslept so I wont have time before we leave. I will get in a bunch of walking though!

Last edited by jcatron243; 08-08-2009 at 11:20 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #19  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Thank you girls! (Jen dont cry sweet girl! all is well).

Still cleaning to try to get the smell out of a couple areas in the house. There wasn't any true smoke damage (windows all closed and fireguys killed the power so the air conditioner didn't blow crap in. I am blessed for sure. On the bright side.... I do not have to weed the property for probably the next 4 years! Can you say... FOR SALE!

JEN - you stay away from the naughty food! Your numbers are fantastic!!!! Not worth an extra nibble! Do extra salad or semi healthy something!

Mtiggie - My dearling! Your scale playeth the monthly game with you. Don't be fooled. Its moving the right direction.... just not by your terms always...but if you step back.... you are winning the war...

Nchellie... I have to go back and reread your post. You will have your own little personal from me in a bit.

Grazie & Mavie - Okay... I am regrouping after excitement-o-rama. Gonna hit the store to restock healthy meal stuff. And I am committing to 20 minutes on the tread or a dog walk today. Temps are down. I haven't exercised in a month. We deserve to have our outsides match our insides. What are you two going to do today?

Off to the store chicks. BE GOOD! And take a minute to count your blessings today!

Last edited by Nixmom; 08-08-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:24 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning Kris!

The fair was okay, I did share a funnel cake with DH. It didn't even really taste that good. The scale is up a bit today, but I know it will head back down after getting in my water and exercise. After tae kwon do today, we will be letting our kiddos swim.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #21  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

You all may not see this before the new thread starts, but here goes. TOM is here, and holding a grudge apparently. Man, I am aching. Anyway, I am hoping to drop some of this poundage this week. I am soooo...... tired of the low 180's. All I want is the 170's. Really!!!

Kris- Thanks for your insight. I need to hear that sometimes. Hey, congrats on not having to weed. I could use a few strategically place fires.

Jeni- After many years of my kids being in the fair, I didn't even make out there this year. It feels kind of weird. Hope you had fun.

Let's have a killer week everyone.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #22  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post2867757