Old 07-17-2009, 05:56 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all! Hope everyone is doing well, I am with Jeni, how bout a quick Hi ? Seemed nice when everyone posted for a couple days. I need more activity to keep me motivated!!

Michelle, so glad your meeting went well. Good for you!

Hot Mindy!! Awesome. How was the fair? DH and I are talking about going to the fair tomorrow night.

I finished Week 4 of C25K again last night, Using it this time to get back on track with discipline and also to increase my speed. My Half marathon is only 9
weeks away, but that will give me time to continue to increase my distance. I know I will have to walk quite a bit of it, but I'm fine with that. When I finish DH is getting me a sneaker charm for my bracelet.

W 100
E Crunches and elliptical this am
E OP
D
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #17  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

MM- I am with you on needing some chit chat. The more activity on a thread, the better. So let me chat. I love that your husband is getting you a charm. I decided that for each 5k I do, I will get a new bracelet. That reminds me that I am one behind. I did that 5k walk on the 4th and didn't get a bracelet. I can't believe you are doing a half marathon. That is awesome.

Jeni- SOrry you have to work so hard. Hopefully you can get in a little exercise.

I really like the number 181.6, but then went to 182's for a few days then 184 yesterday. WHY??? Well I'm back to 183 today, maybe I'll get back to that nice low number. I wish I could just lose and then stay there. GGRRR!!!!

Well all you WEEDERS out there. Come on and post. We miss you.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hi Gals. I'm around; just not weedin' at all. First it was the exercise that went out the window, then the water stopped, and now I am a mindless eating wreck. I'm getting flabbier by the day and not sure I plan to intend to do much about it. Motivation and Committment are at an all time low for me.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

C'mon back Grazer, we miss you.

Ok, went to my 25th class reunion tonight, and I was one of the fittest ones there! Hah!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:46 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

grazer. We really miss you. I know how hard it is, but find some motivation and get back slowly. drink your water today!

Mindy Im mad at my scale too. It keeps going up a little at a time. But we know we are doing what it takes, our bodies just have to catch up.

MM~UGG I hate reunions. I'm glad you were one of the fittest ones there.

I got in a small workout this morning, Normal Workday Weed!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #21  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

He he I only came by today to say I checked my facebook just now and totally forgot but TONIGHT is my 15 yr reunion! I'm not sure if I want to go or not....but I probably will.

Off to my walk. xo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:15 PM   #22  
mtiger

Wink

Grazer- I really hope you don't give up, but if you just can't find the gumtion right now, nothing will work any way. Take a short break and then get back with it.

MM- I haven't gone to a renunion in 25 years. I wouldn't have wanted anybody to see just how fat i had gotten. Now though, it might be a different story.

Not much action here. Just hovering aroung 183, actually 182.8 today. It would be nice to get back to 181ish though. Did a 4 mile walk/jog today.

My little boy is 21 today. We have family coming over for a cookout. Then he is having an adult party later. I'm afraid it is going to be a long night. I'm sure they will be loud. I am going to be good at the cookout. One dog, some pasta salad and a few chips. Going to try and resist the cake.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Hi guys. HI Michelle I hope you are doing well! Have fun if you are going to your reunion.

Wow Mindy How are you handling the party? I am freaking that my daughter turned six!

I actually had an hour of free time after work so I went to the gym. I ran for 45 minutes I haven't done that in so long. It was a jog actually at random inclines. It was so nice. I ended up just shy of 3.5 miles. I am beat now though.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #24  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey my sisters!

Crazy week. Simply dying for some me time. I considered the whole "I need to back off the thread thing" and "I'm too busy" and blah, blah, blah.... but I'm not gonna bail on US! I just need a couple weeks of not putting so much pressure on myself to get here everyday. I am feeling overwhelmed but need to hold on to what is important, even if I just scale back a little (a scale joke, punny).

I am also waiting for my new laptop to arrive. Should be here Tuesday. So getting on wont take 20 minutes. Any who... wanna catch up but need some sleep. Hope you are all well.... I feel better already!

Kris
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:35 AM   #25  
Calorie Counter

Missing you here Kris.

Sundays are Terrible. Ok its potluck day and it is usually a day that is so hard to be OP. I'm really stepping it up right now because I think I want to be at 145 by my anniversary (its in a month). AAA

Workday Weed for me today!
Old 07-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #26  
mtiger

Wink

Way too many wine coolers and a few shots last night. I am paying today. Couldn't move before 12:30. Still a little woozy and fuzzy now. Scale is up a bit, of course, but not too bad. 183.2 Now I just need to recover and move on. I joked that i didn't feel this bad the day after I birthed him.

Jeni- 21!!! Yep, gives me a lot to reflect on. I am having some struggles with the direction for my life right now. Need to sort things out and decide what I should do. Losing "almost" 70 pounds is playing a huge role in that too. Just basically not real happy and wondering if there couldn't be something better for me. Time to soul search.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #27  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

How's everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been around. I...just have nothing to say. Nothing has been going on around here. Just playing the waiting game right now. I found an apartment and I'm waiting to see if I got approved. I applied for four positions and waiting to see if I got one of those. I feel really good about two of them, my mother worked in the department and I'm know most of the people so....maybe that will work in my favor. I need sometimes, really bad and SOON! I took several days off work and it has been marvelous! But I have to go back Wednesday. Oh, I dread it.

My eating has gotten better, little by little, day by day. Surprisingly, my weight is going down, a little at a time but still going in the right direction.

I went to see Harry Potter with Nessa on Wednesday. We went to the 12:30 am screening since the midnight and 12:15 were sold out. I can't say I'm a fan of HP, I've never had an interest to read the books or see the movies but Vanessa is a huge fan and she had been talking about the new movie for months. There were alot of people of course so I was trying not to have a panic attack and didn't, thank god. I liked the movie. Thought Harry/Ginny were cute and should have been more of them in the movie. The ending threw me off but again, I haven't read the books.

Sunshine's wedding was yesterday. Nikki said it was great, just really hot. She ran the camera and got close ups of John and Kittie bawling. Perfect blackmail.

Oh and Friday, after viewing the apartment, my friend and I came across this yard sale and I brough a cool mini futon for $25! The apartment is small and this futon will fit perfectly by the wall.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:35 AM   #28  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post2834040