3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   5 Day Challenge#6 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/176526-5-day-challenge-6-a.html)

Tracy 07-16-2009 10:38 AM

Hi everyone :) I hope to have a better day today.Since,i didn't eat enough in the day. I got up in the middle of the night ,and had quite a feast.
Water:32 oz [so far]
Exercise:None:(
Calories:Not a good day cal. wise. Had a binge & ate 6 waffles &9!pieces of cheese:(
I have to get back on track w/this plan.

Tracy 07-16-2009 06:44 PM

Day 4
2 days of not doing well! Iknow tomorrow will be better!
Cal.:(
Exercise:(
Water:(

inthemidst 07-16-2009 07:31 PM

Hang in there Tracy. :carrot:

Day 2:
Stay on plan (FS Detox):)
Drink more than 1.5 liters of water :)
Eat no crackers:)
Walk the dog:)
Don't yell at child (14 yo) about her mess of a room - even though she said she cleaned it. :D

Ash

JazzyPeggy 07-16-2009 11:57 PM

My Goals for this week

1 Fruit and 1 Vegetable Minimum Daily-:?:
36 points (Will bank them, if I don't use them all.)- :D (Used 37 but I think I did good!)
Exercise 5 days - day 4
32 ounces of water-:D had 54 oz! Yay for me!
Journal-:D
Lose at Least 1 pound: Weigh In on Sundays

All in all I had a great day. Only thing no fruits and veges, but I will tomorrow. I wasn't home today so pretty much ate what was available. Maybe that's why I didn't have too many points, lol.

JazzyPeggy 07-17-2009 12:02 AM

Ash, you did great.

Tracy, FIDO. That means forget it and drive on. Tomorrow is a new day. I started a Just For Today Challenge last week, and one day this week I was embarrassed to log on, I hadn't met any of my goals. But everyone was so supportive. I was glad I didin't give up. Tracy, you can do this, you are just in a bad place today, tomorrow will be better!!!!!

Tracy 07-17-2009 09:01 AM

Thanks guys:)
I am positive about today.
Water:32 oz[so far]
Exercise:45min.elliptical
Calories:
Coffee&cream:45
Oatmeal:160
Salad:140
WWPizza:320
Crackers:140
Popcorn&oil:500

inthemidst 07-17-2009 10:51 AM

Hey all,

Day 3:
Stay on plan (FS Detox)- even though I have two restaurant outings today.
Drink more than 1.5 liters of water
Eat no crackers
Walk the dog

Wishing you smooth sailing all day and night! :goodluck:
Ash

colormerd47 07-17-2009 01:57 PM

Hello all,

This is the day that the Lord hath made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!

Tracy my darling, no worries, everyday day is a brand new day. Don't frett over things gone by, new day, new page, new outcome. Remember you are writing the book, one page at a time. Just ask the BIG GUY to take you by the hand and LEAD you on.

I did not get to post last night, got home late and was oh so tired. I did release one more pound and I am excited about that. I will take it anyway I can. PTL!!!

God First
72oz water
no exercise
all veggies accounted for
almost all fruit accounted for/I know almost only counts in horse shoes LOL
stayed positive
was kind to others
did not kill my 23 year old you thinks she knows everything, I have turned her over to God, and that will keep me out of jail!! LOL LOL

Jazzy, love that FIDO, sure was glad you said what it meant cause I was lost at first. I am a hen not a chickie.

Well now today is day Five and I shall perservere. Blessings to you all.

AGS

Tracy 07-17-2009 02:54 PM

:woohoo:yay!Ags:)

Aclai4067 07-17-2009 03:05 PM

I'm in. My goal for the week is to hit the gym at least 4 times.

And a tip. A weekly goal is great for a boost but as far as breaking bad habits I tend to go back to them at the end of the week. Try long term goals for those really nasty habits. I.E.- I lived on fast food before. Banned myself from it for all of April. Now I hardly ever want it!

inthemidst 07-17-2009 10:08 PM

Hi,

So my goals are
more than 1.5 liters water - Not yet
eat on plan, even at the restaurants :cry:
no crackers :)
walk the dog with DH, no matter how late :(

I am pretty happy with my day. First the bad news. I ate chicken and guac . Now for the successes: I went off plan by eating chicken and guac. Not chips or any of the other things I would normally get at a mexican restaurant. And my best trick of the night was to convince DH to go to a mexican restaurant and not get chips. Ladies, this was a miracle. :bravo:

Aclai: love your tip. Maybe we could do that starting August.
Ags: yeah! You did great. Glad your dd is still intact. God is not letting her go!
Tracy: Way to go. Where do you live?
JazzyPeggy: Can't wait to hear how not counting points went today.

I am thinking about you ladies/chickies/hens.

Ash

JazzyPeggy 07-17-2009 10:23 PM

Ags, that is awesome! 1 pound gone forever!

Tracy and Ash, great days you had!

Welcome Aclai!

My Goals for this week

1 Fruit and 1 Vegetable Minimum Daily-:carrot:
36 points (Will bank them, if I don't use them all.)- Used 54, must do better tomorrow
Exercise 5 days - Not as much as usual, but I will exercise tomorrow making it my 5th day
32 ounces of water- Still working on it
Journal-:carrot:
Lose at Least 1 pound: Weigh In on Sundays

inthemidst 07-18-2009 08:45 AM

Hi All,

Day 4:
Figure out FS State 2
Stay on plan
Eat no crackers

btw lost 3 lbs. Woohoo Trying hard not to wish it was more- last time I lost more.

Take care today.
Ash

inthemidst 07-19-2009 12:03 PM

Where'd everybody go, did we start a new one? I get lost among the threads easily!

Day 4:
Figure out FS State 2:)
Stay on plan :(
Drink more than 1.5 liters of water :)
Eat no crackers:(

My plan,
Day 5:
Stay on plan
Eat no crackers
Walk with DH

colormerd47 07-20-2009 09:26 PM

Inthe midst,
They usually run from Monday to Friday, and then Tracy, starts a new one on Monday. I have been looking for it today and did not find.it. If it is not here by the end of the day, I will start it up for her in her stead. I will check in with her. K?

Ags