Old 07-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #1  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Wink Just For Today Challenge, July 9

I have been struggling for weeks. I can't seem to get on program. Two days ago I had eaten 57 points, and I knew enough was enough. So yesterday I started this same challenge, and even though I had more points than WW allows me for my range, I did much better. I went to bed pleased with myself. So today I have started this challenge again.

Are you struggling? Just for today, let's log our food on this thread. We can include water, and exercise too. Just start you a reply and edit it throughout the day. Log your calories or points, or whatever program you are using. It doesn't have to be WW. That's just my choice at this time. If this seems to help, we can start this thread on a daily basis, until eating properly has become more frequent.

Anyone is welcome to join this challenge.

Anyone is welcome to start the thread each morning if it hasn't already been started. Just state the date in the topic.

I'm sure I will be joining in for days to come whoever starts it. lol.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:46 AM   #2  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

My Planned Day

Cereal & Milk 5
Choc Milk 3

Frozen Pizza 7
Cookies 6

Pork 4
Potatoes 5
G beans

Cookie 1
Popsickle 1

Cheesecake 8 (should have left this off!!!!!!!!)

Total 40

Exercise 1 mile watp
Water working on it will come back

Still need to eat a fruit for one of my 3fc challenges, will be back

Last edited by JazzyPeggy; 07-09-2009 at 09:56 PM.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #3  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

So after my normal breakfast I am at 6 points. Going to a BBQ tonight and not sure what will be there so I am going to kind of go light today so that I can enjoy the evening.

JazzyPeggy- Your meal plan for today looks great!! Once I am home from vacation I will have to try posting meal plans for the day as I think it is a great tool to keep on track.
nellonello is offline   Reply With Quote