Old 07-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #46  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Finally!

Morning poopsies! Consider the dog walked!

I went to bed pretty determined last night, and woke up this morning and walked the dog!!!! She is already crapped out on the floor in the living room. 1 hour 2.43 miles. Mtig - I did stop to smell the roses, or at least watched the clouds change as the sun came up. I haven't been "thoughtless" in so long. It was fanfreakingtastic.

Nchellie - So glad you found a trail! What a great bonus!!! I wish we had something closer than an hour away. Definitely take advantage of it! You sound great, and it makes me happy for you!

Jen - You feeling better yet?

Tiggster - Cramps eh? I have learned to start taking ibuprofin the day I expect to start, and dont stop until about day 2 or 3 into it. I read somewhere that if you head them off at the pass, they are less painful and shorter lived. But walk it off girl, you're a powerhouse!!!!

Mavie - Hair feels wonderful. I think I blew it last time by skipping the color (i was being frugal) and I got a good cut but had no pizzaz AND ROOTS! So I'm blond and short again. Hallelujah! What about you, miss canoe? How fun is that gonna be. I wanna go!

Kara - enjoy your trip and report back! My lil sis always ends up living in cozy little towns and I love to hear about her adventures.

What happened to Grazer, Shari, Aud, E32, Clykk, Lumi, Rowdy, Ladynred... sheesh... we lost some girlies!

Okay, off to clean the house (thank goodness there is no manual labor the BF needs help with today) and then do the books for the businesses. Suppossed to be 100+ today. Hope you all enjoy your Friday, inside or out!

Be good!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #47  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi nixie. Yep I am feeling better (except sorer than sore from my workout today.)
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #48  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Sounds like everybody has plan for the weekend. Not me. I think there is a farmers market in the nearby town. I have never been. i should check it out. TOM is letting me have some relief today. YAY!!!

Just did 3 miles walk/jog. It's humid so I am a sweaty mess. See some of you tomorrow.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #49  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies! No working out today. I popped my ankle yesterday so I am taking it mostly easy. we are going to a festival then hopefully grandma will take the kiddos over night.

The scale is cracking me up I have seen everything from 148 to 155 this TOM week. I cant wait until it is over.

W 80 oz
E some walking
E 1400 cals
D not to overeat at the festival.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Ow, Jeni that sucks! Hope it feels better soon.

Mindy, definitely go check out a farmer's market when you can, always find something neat there!

Kris, walk the dog sweetie, it's good for both of you! Every day! I need to get my hair done too!

Thunderstorms today, canoe or hike tomorrow, can't wait.
**Also attending 2 grad parties and niece's 11th B'Day today, staying away from the food** Eat when I get home or just fruits and veggies, nothing at all with anything added to it!

I just finished week 4 day 1 of C25k!!

W 100 tougher on weekends, need to work it
E Ran, need to crunch and maybe some thing else. We'll see
E OP
D Sticking with it!

Last edited by mothermavis; 07-11-2009 at 12:45 PM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #51  
mtiger

Wink

MM- Look at you go with the c25k!!! Keep it up.

Jeni- Be careful on that ankle.

My news of the day.......183.6 on the scale. that's a new low. Hoping to keep it going.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone.

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been feeling crappy lately. I realized that I wasn't going to be able to afford the ticket to go back home this month. So I'm going to miss Sunshine's wedding and god knows when I will have another chance to see my family and friends again. I just feel so horrible about it and have been eating like there is no tomorrow. So, my WI tomorrow is probably going to be very bad.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #53  

JL, sorry you have to miss the wedding.

Mindy, woo hoo! Good for you!

Jeni, hope the ankle is better

DH & I went hiking, beautiful but I am beat!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #54  
mtiger

Wink

MM- Hiking. How nice. It's nice that your hubbie does things like that with you.

Shari- Sorry you have to miss the wedding. Hope you get back to eating better. Not to be ranting but, I have decided there is nothing in life that will deter me from reaching my goals. I am stonger than any problem or stress in my life and I will overcome. Just thought I'd give you some motivation. Did it work??

I am down a little bit more today. Must take advantage of my good losing week. Did a 3 mile walk/jog tonight. It was mostly jogging, so that's good.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:36 AM   #55  

Shari, I have to say I thought what Mindy said. Why punish yourself by overeating because you can't afford to go to the wedding. Then you will just be doubly upset, because you can't go and you've undone your efforts. Be good to yourself, you are worth it!!!

Mindy, good job with the wogging, keep it up. You are right, I am lucky to have a hubby who will do such things with me. He is a great guy and helps me to know that there will be life for me in August, even after both kids leave for college (which I DREAD!)

That being said, I am way up today, but I am sure it's mostly just my body recovering from the hike yesterday. It was a tough one. We were about 4.5 hours climbing up & down this mtn, elevation is about 3000 feet , the views were gorgeous, the trail was crap, it's been so wet that the trail is all washed out, so you are scrambling over rocks, only probably 5 minutes of easy walking each way and the rest was tough!!

Where is everyone, it is so quiet here??
Please come chat, it's lonely without you all!!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #56  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post2824811