Height: 5'4 1/2

WEEK #6 RESULTS

STATS:
TOTAL # OF PEOPLE - 5
TOTAL # OF WEIGH INS - 4
TOTAL # OF LOSSES - 2
TOTAL # OF GAINS - 1
TOTAL LOSS FOR WEEK #6 - 2.2

WEEKLY WINNER -Mayness with a 1.8lb loss!

RUNNERS UP
Ruth- #.4 loss

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:31 PM   #227  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hey everybody...just stopping by to say hello. Been with my mom after her double knee surgery yesterday. Slept at the hospital last night and will again tonight. Then will go home tomorrow evening so that I can get my 2 oldest kids off to college Thursday (DS) and Saturday (DD).

Very tired and VERY off plan. Eating has been not so good and exercise has been nil although I am taking the stairs whenever possible. I have not exercised since Friday morning except for a half hour on an ancient treadmill...didn't even have a cup holder for my bottle.

No time for personals...don't even have time to check the pages of posts on all the threads I follow. I do hope EVERYBODY is doing great!!!

Joci
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:13 PM   #228  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Hey ladies!

On Monday morning I couldn't remember whether I had sent my weigh-in or not, lol.. turns out I did remember, and I won! Haha.

I've been really doing well lately... and feeling motivated, too! I try not to rely on motivation too much, but when it happens, it's a nice bonus.

I think I'm going to start journaling again... I think I'll use the 3FC blogs, might as well since I'm always here anyway.

Last edited by mayness; 08-19-2009 at 12:15 PM.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:09 AM   #229  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Great Job, Mayness! I need to see what my goal for this was even though I'm not reporting in like I was supposed to.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:12 AM   #230  
Slower But Get'n There

Well, duh, I have it on my signature. I still have 17 days to do this, If I get cracking I can still reach that goal.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #231  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hey girls! I'm checking in with you again... this time with GREAT news! LANDAN IS HERE!!!!!

He was born August 7 at 12:29 pm. He was #6 14 oz, and 21" long. Since he was 4 1/2 weeks early, he did have to spend a weeks in the hospital... but he's doing AWESOME now. I couldn't be happier! Hunter is LOVING being a big sister and Joe has taken on the daddy role SO easily it's scary!

I'll post some pictures soon.

On another note... I gained a total of #36 while pregnant. I started off at #194.4, and the morning I had him I was #231. As of this morning I'm back down to #211... (best weight loss program EVER!) I'm still waiting until my 6 weeks to join back in with you all though. I'm hoping I'll be close to my prepregnancy weight by then. Only #16 and 4 weeks... I'm not pushing it though - no heavy exercise until my 6 week cheeck up and ok from the Dr.

Alright I'm off for now! I miss and love you all!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #232  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

Yay! A baby!

I was thinking to myself I didn't think he was due until September, but it nearly is, isn't it? I take it you're all home now then?

Pics, woman! We want pics!
Primm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #233  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

Eny-- congrats. and i am glad to hear everything is working out for you. i cannot wait for the pictures.

well i feel like a broken record lately -- nothing new to report here just that i am picking a way at it one day at a time. i am hoping that once DS starts school on the first of sept i will be able to really get back into the swing of things.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #234  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Hey girls! I'm checking in with you again... this time with GREAT news! LANDAN IS HERE!!!!!

He was born August 7 at 12:29 pm. He was #6 14 oz, and 21" long. Since he was 4 1/2 weeks early, he did have to spend a weeks in the hospital... but he's doing AWESOME now. I couldn't be happier! Hunter is LOVING being a big sister and Joe has taken on the daddy role SO easily it's scary!

I'll post some pictures soon.

On another note... I gained a total of #36 while pregnant. I started off at #194.4, and the morning I had him I was #231. As of this morning I'm back down to #211... (best weight loss program EVER!) I'm still waiting until my 6 weeks to join back in with you all though. I'm hoping I'll be close to my prepregnancy weight by then. Only #16 and 4 weeks... I'm not pushing it though - no heavy exercise until my 6 week cheeck up and ok from the Dr.

Alright I'm off for now! I miss and love you all!!!

OMG Eny....I was so surprised to hear your little bundle of joy was here. I can't believe it....man time flies! Guess what.....August 7th is McKenzie's birthday.....that is so neat! Congratulations to you and Joe! I'm glad everyone is doing well with the new baby there. Get plenty of rest and breast feed if you can. I hear it burns calories like crazy!!!! I'm so happy for you!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #235  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I'M definately breast feeding. There's just SO many benefits for both Landan and I. I did with hunter too for 8 months. I'd like to go a full year - but one day at a time.

We were ALL suprised that he came so early... but honestly I'm SO glad he did. As you all may remember I started having preterm contractions at the end of June - so 5 weeks of contractions that were steadily getting more intense was PLENTY for me! I think that the environment on the inside just got too toxic for him - and he decided it was time to come out!

Here are a few pics for you all to see my awesome babies! (Sorry they're so big... I don't feel like editing them right now.)
Hunter & Landan's first pic togheter - 8/8/09

Landan's NOT impressed with the isolette or all the tubes, monitors, and craziness! (8/8/09)

My Boys! 8/14/09

Landan 8/16/09

Hunter & Landan 8/17/09
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:24 AM   #236  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Enygirl
You have a beautiful family...very glad everyone is doing well!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #237  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Congrats Eny!!! That's wonderful news. We're glad everything has gone great for you.

I'm still trucking along. Can't seem to get back on the wagon, it's in view (just not on it yet). I'm going to exercise today. That's my committment (1 day). An hour on the stationary bike when I get home. It will be a start to getting back on track.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:36 AM   #238  

Oh Eny Congratulations! He is so beautiful! And so is Hunter....such a cute big sister.....they look adorable together.You have such a cute family. I hope your feeling well.....I hope everything went fine with the delivery and all. I know people get so caught up in the cute little bundle of joy that sometimes we forget about the mommy and all she has just been through. He really is adorable though. I'm glad he came early too...now he and McKenzie can share a b-day!!! LOL!

Okay.....so was I the only one who noticed the pic of Landon flipping off the camera.....He's like.....that is for keeping me all cramped up and not letting me come out momma! LOL!
Old 08-24-2009, 09:49 AM   #239  

Okay so I'm gonna post an up date/ rant on me.

This time last year I was doing so good. I had worked my way down to 239 pounds. I was soooo excited and happy about it too. But as I got bogged down at school I kept telling myself I didn't have time to workout or eat right....so low and behold I worked my way up to 264 by the time school got out in May. May 6th was the last day of school.....I had almost 4 months of summer vacation.....which I told myself I would use to get fit and healthy and lose some weight....

Well my first week of summer vacation came and went and I told myself I needed a break and that I would just start the next week.....and then the same thing happened the next week and the week after that and now here I sit with exactly one week of summer vacation left and still weighing in at 264.

I'm very disappointed in myself. I know it doesn't do any good now...but if last year I would have just focused on trying to lose 5 pounds a month when I was at 239....then I would weigh 60 pounds less than that...I would be at 179. That would be awesome and 5 pounds is so doable. If I would have at least lost 5 pounds a month during summer vacation I would have lost 20 pounds and I would be at 244 instead of 260.....

I know...shoulda, coulda, woulda...but didn't and there is no use crying about it now....but if I don't look at what COULD have been I won't ever realize how small goals can get me to my bigger one. For some reason I think I have to be SUPER strict and lose like 10-15 pounds a month and if I don't I quit...

I have been doing well with exercise here lately. I have been taking a MIC-Ultra injection at the dr's office weekly....it is a combo B-12 vitamin and other amino acids....and let me tell you ladies if you have any trouble in the energy dept go get one...it is all natural and no jitters or anything like that....just makes you feel GOOD and AWAKE...and they say it can even help with diabetes, high blood pressure, etc...

Anyways....so exercise has been good...but I'm eating like crap. On a good note though...we are eating out less and cooking at home more...I just got to get to cooking healthier options.

I have to get to thinking about some healthy lunch options to take to school with me next week...and snacks too....any suggestions?

Well...thanks for listening everyone
Old 08-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #240  
Slower But Get'n There

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see Eny's baby and family. What a nice surprise. Your baby is precious and so i Hunter. Get rested and take care of yourself and we will see you later.

Hugs
Peggy

(sprkle, I can't seem to get back on track either, but I'm determined to do it.)

Last edited by JazzyPeggy; 08-24-2009 at 11:57 AM.