Old 07-14-2009, 11:31 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I've slacked off on the tagging... I've worked off 4 of my tags (maybe 5) since last time I tagged anyone, so I'm going to go ahead and TAG EVERYONE. After all, the tag game is almost over!
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #92  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone - awesome week, no gains - good work!

I've got a second interview today, so wish me luck!

Oh, and I stepped on the scale today and am down to 269.2.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #93  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

I worked off a couple tags yester. I've also picked up two more So I've got some more work to do today. Also, tomorrow will be the last day to give out tags. Then Thursday I'll have another activity for the next week. If anyone has finished 10 tags (I'm thinking you probably have Jacque) let me know and I'll send you a sticker.

I'm tagging: Ruth, Mayness, Jacque, DCapulet, Melissa, jenicra, and shari

Edited to add: I've finished 2 more tags this afternoon: I now tag everyone else!

Last edited by sprklemajik; 07-14-2009 at 07:06 PM.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies,

Today was a pretty good day. I ate better than usual and got in 60 minutes of strength training and 15 minutes of walking. I tag:

Jasonslea, Ruth135 and Fattopia
TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:36 AM   #95  

Everyone today is the last day to hand out tags! Be sure and get all your exercise in and tags handed out. Everyone that wants to can finish up their tags in the next week or so (but don't feel like you have to if you don't want to). Anyways, I'll be back later to tag some of you.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:24 PM   #96  
Intuitive Eater

Hey, just checking in real quick. Congrats to the losers this week! Congrats Melissa on the job!

I've been out of town and am trying to get all caught up. Sorry gals who tagged me for not getting back to you, I did get in some exercise while I was out of town, tho, did lots of walking. So I'll just say I broke even for this mini-challenge ... on to the next and back in the game! I did step on the scale *UGH!* and noticed a gain since I left Friday, exactly what I expected eating so much junk lately, hard to turn down the goodies at family gatherings. Oh well, back at it!

Have a great one!
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #97  

Height: 5'6"

Finished two tags yesterday, I'm tagging:

Koshinogi
fattopia
urthwurm

Last edited by ruth135; 07-15-2009 at 01:06 PM.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:12 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 345/195/185

Height: 5'7.5

I have completed 360 min. of exercise sense I have last posted. That should cover my remaining 9 tags. Now everyone is tagged twice(One hour).
fattopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #99  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Thanks Jasonslea and Sprkle, too.

Congratulations everyone on your losses! I will try to remember to check in here tomorrow, I am in several challenges, and I had almost forgotten this one, but I dont' want to. I want to finish this one out at the end of the year.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #100  

Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a great Thursday

Starting now: No more tagging. Please feel free to continue working off your tags.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

HEY GIRLS!!!

I just popped my head in to say hi. I miss you all SO much!!! I'm still doing good. I have about 6 weeks left until my induction. I'm hoping that I go early though.

Shari THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for taking over for me. I really miss you all, but I needed a break from it all - especially since I'm not actively losing weight right now. But I WILL be back in after this challenge.

Mel - the pt job is AWESOME! good luck with it! It'll help make you feel better - and the few hours a week of "adult time" will help you too!

alright - I'll check in periodically through out this challenge. but for now - I'm off to the bathroom... AGAIN! Ugh!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #102  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Great to see you, Eny! Good job on the tags everyone!!! I would say there will be some great losses in this group!
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #103  
Intuitive Eater

Hi everyone! Quick check in, I'm still plodding along. Haven't really got the urge to exercise much the last day or two. Needing some inspiration here, maybe I'll go look thru the goal photo albums, that always seems to help!

Hi Eny! Looooonnnnnnggggg time no chat! But that's my fault, I ditched the challenges to get a grip on eating the IE way. Now that I'm finally settled into it, I'm ready to get serious about getting this weight off (tho I fear I'm not off to a very good start - ah well, just keep trying, all I can do!) Hey! I can't remember if I ever poked my head in one of the challenges to congratulate you on your pregnancy (I did peek in from time to time to see what I was missing out on), but if not, CONGRATULATIONS sweetie! I know you were wanting to be preggos really bad. Wow, six weeks ... you're in the home stretch! Keep in touch!

Well, that's all for me. Have a great one!
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:08 AM   #104  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Quick check-in tonight. I've had friends in town, but have somehow managed to stay on-target calorie wise. !!!! Hoping to see a little drop in weight before I head out of town for the weekend!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #105  

Alright, so for this weeks mini challenge. I want everyone to find one part of their plan they don't stick to very well: exercise, food on plan, etc. After finding a teeny problem spot, I want everyone to spend one week focused on bringing that spot back into plan. So really most of us have been going at this a long while and I'm sure we can all find one thing we've let slip on our plan. If not, kudos for you, consider it a week to enjoy being on plan. This shouldn't be a major overhaul to your plan, just a small tweak.

Everyone can post their problem area and post what they're going to do to bring it under control.

Mine is after dinner snacking. I have a real problem grabbing something not very good for me a couple hours after dinner. I'm going to try and replace that snack with something healthier (and within my goal calorie range).