G2009 We Gotta Work! Labor Day Challenge

You're on Page 4 of 20
Go to
  • girls!

Blue Serenity!

Blue, I'll need you to PM your WIs to me by Sunday.

Thanks for the tags! I'll try to work off one today, definitely some tomorrow. I'll be going apartment hunting, lots of walking!
  • Hi everyone. Today has been a pretty decent day, I'm hungrier than usual, but I'm going to load up on some veggies for dinner and try hard to stay in my calorie range. I've worked off another tag so far:

I'll tag:
    Melissa
    Mayness
    Terapet
  • This afternoon and evening I did 45 min walk/run on the river AND 60 min of pilates. That really should be 9 people I can tag, but I don't think we have that many players....So I am proposing that EVERYONE go do 30 min of exercise.
  • I have completed 120 mins;that should cover my 3 tags. Now every owes me 30 min.
  • Ok, half hour of exercise done, even though I was sooo tired and wanted nothing more than to take a nap.

I'm tagging:

fattopia
    Jacque9999
    JasonsLea

I better get my butt into bed now. Good night!
  • Just did an hour of boot camp. I'm tagging:
    • Kosh x2
    • Jazzy Peggy x2
    • McKenziesmomma x2
  • alright so i know that i have not been around the last couple of days but i am still picking away at it.

my exercising is complete and i am going to tag

sprklemajik
    Shari
    fattopia
  • CW 278
    GW 255

This is my first challenge
  • Oh lookie...we have a new person to tag. abbynormal278

Since I have done so much exercise in the last 2 days and don't think there was enough people for me to tag. abbynormal278, I'm tagging you!!!! Good luck!!!
  • Sweet, you ladies have been super busy. I'm going to have to hit a couple hours of exercise today just to catch back up. Totally worth it though. The tag challenges have really morphed. It's pretty good news that when we started the tags there really weren't very many people sticking to a dedicated exercise program. Now we've got several people that work out more than an hour a day. It's really nice to actually see how people have grown along this challenge.

I'll be back later this afternoon to tag lots of people.
  • Don't tag me ladies, and the only reason I'm even saying anything is I don't want any of you to think I just don't want to play. I have MS so my exercise is limited. But I love it watching all of you, I can't wait to see your weigh ins.
  • Whoa...I have a total of 8 tags (7 of which I need to work off!) You ladies were busy yesterday!

So I was wondering if you all could offer me a few tips/tricks/bits of advice for a couple problems I have

#1. I want to go to bed at a decent time but I can't seem to do it....any suggestions? 9:30pm at the latest is when I would like to go to sleep.

#2.I want to get up at 7:30am at the latest and take a shower and get ready first thing in the am.....I seem to do better and not sit around all day. If I don't get ready, I will just lay around in my jammys all day long.

#3. I seem to have "snack attacks" after in the evening between dinner and bed time.....what's up with that? I do so good all day and then ruin it right there at the end. Any tips for not noshing at night?

Hope your all having a lovely day!
  • Good Morning Ladies,

Yesterday was 60 minutes of Zumba so I tag:

Diary
    mrsaugie
    Jacque999

Get workin' chickies!

Mel-You probably know what you need to do. It is just a matter of doing it. You could always try baby steps. Move your bedtime back 15 minutes at a time. Put on clothes in the morning even if you don't have time for the shower. Give up the snack food you eat before bed one snack at a time until you don't have any options left. I personally do best with a routine. I go to bed at the same time every night and I never snack before bed (we do eat a late dinner though). Good Luck.
  • Quote: Whoa...I have a total of 8 tags (7 of which I need to work off!) You ladies were busy yesterday!

So I was wondering if you all could offer me a few tips/tricks/bits of advice for a couple problems I have

#1. I want to go to bed at a decent time but I can't seem to do it....any suggestions? 9:30pm at the latest is when I would like to go to sleep.

#2.I want to get up at 7:30am at the latest and take a shower and get ready first thing in the am.....I seem to do better and not sit around all day. If I don't get ready, I will just lay around in my jammys all day long.

#3. I seem to have "snack attacks" after in the evening between dinner and bed time.....what's up with that? I do so good all day and then ruin it right there at the end. Any tips for not noshing at night?

Hope your all having a lovely day!
    1. What if... no matter what, you drop everything and head to bed at 9? Maybe keep a book by the bed and give yourself a few minutes to read before heading off to sleep.

2. Set your alarm!!! I'm kinda not very good at this one myself. I get up when I wake up, but that's usually not later than 8.

3. Pre plan What if you set up your eating schedule to leave 150-200 calories for after dinner. Then have the snack that you're needing. --Here's where I ask, are you eating enough daily calories? If you aren't you may actually need a little more. (I would guess you would need an excess of 1600 calories daily right now, especially if you're exercising. I was eating 1800 calories until I got to about 230 lbs. Now I'm still eating 1500-1700 calories.)

Good luck Mel, we're cheering you on!
  • This'll be my first challenge too. =]
    SW: 226
    CW: 223.6
    GW: 210

Good luck, everyone!