Old 06-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Declaration of THINdependence ~ Week 12

WEEK 12 everyone!!!!!! Would this be the LAST WEEK? Time to recommit, step it up get closer to that goal!

Well I got to my class again. I almost decided to go back to sleep, but I got up. Starting to Pack my food for the day today. Eat only what I pack. We'll see how that works.

I need to get moving.

W 64 oz
E 20 minute jog/ 60 minute class. Both done.
E 1200 cals
DHouse work, mow the lawn.

Last edited by jcatron243; 06-29-2009 at 09:50 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

W 100 oz, need to get to that
E Turbo Jam (done) and a short run (not done yet)
E OP, low carb, stick to it!
D Don't worry, be happy!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:34 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Hi MM!

Where is everyone? Well packing my lunch did not work yesterday at all. Well it did until I got a bad case of the munchies and I had several yummy things left over from the party. Oh well. Today is a new day.

Okay working hard to be under 150 by the 4th lets see if I can do it!

W 64
E abs/strenght done
E 1200 cals
D Have a good day. I can make my goal.

Last edited by jcatron243; 06-30-2009 at 05:34 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:18 AM   #4  

Morning Jeni! I completely understand the left-over party food!

I never did get my run in yesterday, but, at least did Turbo Jam and today is a new day, need to jump start that scale in the right direction again. Just drinking my water should help a great deal!

W 100 oz, all of them, no excuses
E Stairs today, a walk at lunch and likely a run after work
E OP
D Graduation & Party is over, time to take care of me.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #5  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Just got my computer back, but my anti-virus is not working. So this will be quick.

TOM is looming (July 5), so my weight is up about 4 pounds. YUCK!!! I hate these monthly fluctuations. I just hope it comes off quickly once TOM arrives.

I am eating right, alas no fridge yet, and working out everyday. I want those 170's in the worst kinda way.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

I woudl say that this week is my week to recommit. Exercise- out the window. It's not worth the stress it's creating. As much as I love to workout I'm tired of not finding the time, tired of giving up lunch break, tired of getting up early after being up through the night with the kids, tired of fighting for me time. Now I'm tired of ranting! This week I'm writing everything I need and trying to count calories. Breakfast and lunch are spot on; Dinner- out the window. I know where I need to focus.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:11 PM   #7  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls!

I am posting this to all 3 threads I’m on, so don’t think I’m trying to bore ya if you see it in more than one place!

Life has been crazy. Made one weigh in (Friday- Go Rebels) and missed another (Monday - Sorry Bluesers). In the past 2 two weeks my world has been turned upside down. Major home issues due to my “hold it all in, build it tall, and let them have it when ya cant take it no more” frame of mind (thanks for that gene Mom). Things resolving themselves now though. Started 2 businesses (= $ stresses and commitment questions in my head). Traded my Jeep for a new truck for one of the businesses. Guess I’m committed now… or should be committed to some crazy house. Avoided 10% pay cut at work, but not everyone did. It was super unfair and has really impacted morale. Oh yeah, and TOM is due this week, along with my 38th birthday, and I haven’t exercised but once in the last 2 weeks. And I haven’t budged under 200 in an eternity. Ugh.

I am going to sit down (like I do every year) and give myself my birthday gift of evaluating my 5 year goals. Hope you all are doing well. I am SERIOUSLY going to sit down with a pot of coffee Friday morning and catch up on my threads. Miss ya all and will be back here in exactly 3 days!!!!

My weedies! I miss you all terribly. I will be here tomorrow to catch up. Its the last week. I havent changed. I want a do-over! Love you girls. stay on task!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:03 AM   #8  

We shall have our do-over for Labor Day. Think of a cool name!
We all want to be OP, some of you have been good, I have been so focused on Graduation I missed the rest of the challenge I think!

Kris, Happy 38th. I turned 43 in June, so I can feel for you!

Mindy, I missed something, no computer and no fridge = lightening strike maybe?

Grazer, just do what you can do, it's not worth making yourself crazy. If you can get the food on plan, then you can use swimming with the kids or frisbee or something fun for the moving part!

Jeni, how's things??

Anybody seen, E, Nursemichelle, HT or any of our missing WEED'ers?

W 100
E Walk at lunch if it's not pouring, round on the elliptical this am
E OP
D Focus on me!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:53 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Nix- I can relate to the "hold it in 'til you explode" thing. Story of my life. I'm trying to say how I feel before I reach the boling point. Last week I told DH I was feeling frustrated with him about something that he kept putting off. Avoided a fight and got the job done. Love the idea of 5 year goal. Read about it in the Secret. Yes, I'm still talikng about that book.

MM- Love the idea for next challenge. Thanks for the pep talk!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:08 AM   #10  
Calorie Counter

I am also one of those hold it all in till it all explodes kindof a gal. I am getting a bit better about some of it though.

Mindy, I had to have the refridgerator repair man back at my house on monday. Luckily the part he replaced in April was still under warranty. I hope you get your computer working soon we are missing you.

Grazer I agree with MM. Take it one thing at a time. Before I joined the gym I worked out at home and the kids HAD to have something every time I started. I got very cranky with them, then I felt guilty it wasn't worth it at all. I really know how you feel.

Nixie~We miss you. I hope your stresses simmer down soon. Happy Birthday

MM~ I think a do-over challenge is great! Hmm I'm not sure what to call it though.

Wednesday Morning! We are having some beautiful days right now. I am trying to decide what to do today. I may set the kids' pool up and have my nephew over for a fun day.

Got in my workout. 20 minutes on the tread, 60 minute class I am going to focus on eating clean today.

W 80 oz
E 20 tread/60 class
E 1200 cals
D eat clean
Old 07-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #11  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey ya'll!!! I'm still around! Still eating really great. I saw 258.5 this morning which was really good. Oh and I've been exercising! For you Wii gals, I bought the EA Fitness game. It comes with a resistance band and a leg band you put the Wii nunchuk in and it can tell if you are squatting or lunging deep enough, or how fast you are running/walking. I like it alot! I'm on day 4 of Bob Greene's 30 day challenge.

On the recovery front, I got some GREAT news yesterday! I was accepted into the nurse monitoring program I applied for. It was a grueling process, a 10 page written application, treatment records, letters from support people, a telephone interview, but I got in!!! From this point, I can, at minimum, get my license back in four months. And I'll be jumping through some really major hoops, calling in EVERY SINGLE DAY to see if I have to submit a urine drug screen (at my own cost, about $40 a pop, about 1-4 times/ month) and attending 4 12step meetings a week, as well as participate in my treatment center and 52 weeks of aftercare (one day/week for 3hrs) and things along those lines. Plus I'm making those first steps to making the felony go away, I have to go to court Friday July 10th to make my first plea. So keep the prayers comin. I'm doing well. xo

Today is my day off! The kids have started tball and baseball so we're having fun with all that. Today is rainy though, Robert's ball might get cancelled. I think I might take the kids to ChuckECheese or something else fun since I feel like I spend alot of time away from home. talk to you all soon. xo
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

When is your birthday Nix?

CONGRATULATIONS Michelle!

I think a do over labor day challenge would be so cool but we need a catchy name!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:04 PM   #13  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Good to hear from so many of you today.

Nix- Happy Bday and .......CHILL!!! Not chili. CHILL!!! Recommit girl, recommit.

Michelle- So happy to hear that things are going well for you. Life is getting back on track.

Jeni- Keep those workouts coming.

Grazer- It really is about our mindset. Dig down deep and find the motivation you need.

MM- Sometimes life sneaks up on us and hold us hostage. I refuse to give in to all those challenges, at least keep them to a minimum.

Yep the traumas are slowly getting fixed. Have my comp. back and all protected. New fridge came today. YAY!!! We need to move a cabinet, 1 inch. Getting an estimate on my leaking roof. Cross your fingers. Lots of other projects going on around the house. Need to stop and take a deep breath soon.

Still keeping eating on track, although I have eaten out a lot this week (thanks fridge). Working out everyday, but seem to be busy on Saturdays lately. Waiting for TOM to pass through so I can lower the scales number.

Keep working hard girls. No catchy titles from me for our new challenge.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #14  

Got my elliptical and my lunch walk in today. A little bit off on food tonight, but I think mostly ok. We shall see in the am...night chicks.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:43 AM   #15  

Down a bit more, won't make it back to the 140's by the 4th, but moving on the right direction...Laborin' to Lose? That's why they call it Labor...hmm, not very good, anybody got any ideas?

Anyhow. Day off tomorrow, has been raining here, everyday forever, but at least we mostly got Graduation and the party in last week (poured 2x during the party, so glad we had a tent) Hope the fireworks don't get rained out, but used all my prayers for Graduation!!

W 100
E Not sure yet, crunches
E OP
D I am worth all this work to get rid of my 21 & 18 year old baby fat!!