Old 07-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning.

Mindy I completely know how you feel. I just had my roof repaired too. Wow.

Michelle I am glad to hear you got into the program. Great job on eating right and exercise.

MM~I wont be in the 140's either by Saturday. I will be back by labor day. I have a lofty goal for my anniversary.

Shari~How are you doing?

No class today so I am going to the gym late today. It should be slow because it is beautiful outside so I am going to figure out a good weight lifting routine. I really need to start on the muscle building.

I don't know what happened yesterday but I ate so much crud. Today is a new day (again) and I went shopping last night so I am packing my food for today! good food.

W 100 oz
E 60 minutes
E 1200 good healthy PLANNED calories. dont eat garbage.
D DONT eat garbage Dont eat garbage. NUTRITIONAL FOOD ONLY
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #17  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- I seem to be following in your footsteps with the household repairs. I had to get a new fridge and need the roof completely re-done. I am so thrilled to be a home owner!!!

MM- Rain upon rain here too. There is a sun isn't there???

No movement either way. I know it will hold out until after TOM comes and goes. Have a few days yet. I am going for a nice long walk in a few minutes. Then I think some arm work is order.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:31 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Mindy, We had our roof re-done as well. I guess I wont have to worry about it for oh, you know 30 years.

And yes, there is a sun. I have been hoarding it for the last few days. Its been gorgeous here and I have been soaking in the vitamin D. The one bad thing though, I haven't had indoor/outdoor animals until this winter and we have had a big outbreak of fleas. EWW. It happened once about 5 years ago but it is bad. I have to go to the local feed store for some good flea killer spray. DH's job for the day. I am treating my cats with flea treatments, but neglected it during the spring (my bad, never will it happen again.)

Okay gotta run.

W 64 oz
E not much since I wont lay on the carpet right now.
E1200 planned cals
D make it through the workday. We are doing some killer tests so It is absolutely busy.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all!! A bit sunny here early, so I read the paper and had my coffee on the deck! Just had a yogurt and now I'm taking a small break from cleaning cupboards.

Jeni, you have my sympathy on the fleas, been there, done that, Not fun!

Michelle, woo hoo! Congrats on the program, I am keeping praying!!

Mindy, like I said above, was sunny early, getting cloudy now, hoping it is decent later so we can go to the fireworks! Hope you get some sun too!

Kris, hope all is well

Grazer, what's up, eating OP?

I went to dinner w DH last night, so a bit off today, but all in all, did ok. Should not have had bread, but I did and it won't kill me. Focused on me!

W 100 harder on days off, so need to be mindful today
E Cleaning my cupboards is todays exercise
E OP
D Focus on 139, want to get there!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #20  
mtiger

Wink

Hey girls. It looks like everybody had a bit of sunshine today, even us. I was out working in my yard. Boy did it need it.

Weight is down some today. TOM is fast approaching so I am hoping to be ahead of the game a bit. Hoping for a some good numbers here soon.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:46 AM   #21  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Happy THINDEPENDENCE tomorrow!!!!!

BF and I hit a rough patch recently, but things have been on the mend AND.... he is throwing me a birthday party tomorrow. Mostly family but I haven't had a boyfriend (or a husband for that matter) EVER throw me a party! I'm pretty excited, even though its just a barbeque with cake!

I still havent read the thread..... I promise to get back on my game come Monday. Memorial day challenge????? I'll check back and follow you all anywhere!!!!

Have a great weekend! Be (kinda) good!

Kris
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:34 AM   #22  
Calorie Counter

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! am I independent from the weight no. But even though I had a rough time with committment this challenge It didn't last too long. Did I make my goal? No unfortunately I just wanted to lose, and I haven't done that at all. I am thinking about my next goal. And good healthy ways that I can achieve it.

Mostly I am going to try to go back to the no carb/low carbs at night. It really helped me lose the last time. I am going to find the hidden calories that I must be consuming and cut them out. My scale goal for Labor day is going to be 144. My workout goal is to run a 10 minute mile again. and to start focusing a portion of my workout on weight lifting. I do small weights now, but I want to do a little bit of target training for my thighs, arms, and booty.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:30 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I weighed 152.4 at the start of this and 156.2 this morning, so definitely went in the wrong direction. New day, new challenge, we need a name soon, so give your opinion for a labor day name/do over name so we can start our new challenge!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #24  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

HAPPY JULY 4TH!

What's everyone doing today? Me, I'm at work. But it's cool, things have been actually ok at work for the last two weeks. I actually don't care anymore, I'm career now so the kiddie gloves are off! I'm making my holiday money today and I took off for tomorrow. Sounds like a great weekend to me.

Yesterday, Mrs. A took me around looking for apartments. They were all closed for the holidays but I got the names and numbers. I'm going to be calling about prices on Monday and Thursday, Mrs. A is taking me to go look at the ones I choose. I should be getting my TSP withdrawal around Thursday so I'll be able to put my deposit and first month's rent down (I'm not moving till August though).

I've been missing my mama's cooking like crazy lately.

Will try to post more tonight. Peace, loves!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #25  
mtiger

Wink

Did a 5k walk this morning. I get so bored with walking. I wanted to jog. Did it in 45:03. A deer just about ran us over. That was interesting.

Weight is almost back to lowest and TOM should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I am a little ahead of the game. Looking for some good numbers on the scale soon.

I lost around 5 pounds this challenge. May was a bad month. June has been great. My goal is to be in the 170's when we go back to school. So, that means at least another 5 pounds by Sept. 175 would be my ultimate goal. Let's see how it goes.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hi All! Just checking in and out for this challenge. I finished about a poiund or so higher than I started. Looks like I'll be starting next challenge at 168 and would love to see the high 150s/low 160s by end of next challenge. I'm thinking I may start measurements because I get so caught up in the dang scale. I also need to combat the over eating at dinner and try to get at least three days of exercise in a week.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:56 PM   #27  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

We got any name suggestions yet?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:48 AM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone. I posted this a day early. Final WI for this challenge was 151 I think I started it at 146. I will get back down. SOON!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...28#post2813228