5 lb Challenge #68

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • THanks everyone!!! You gals are so motivating!!!!!
    Love ya!
    Delphi, You are right on my heels, i figured I better get my butt moving!!!!
  • You ladies are doing great.

Lori ~ Man I LOVE being such a loser. It's groovy baby.

Le ~ 's You know what, I'll be just as excited to see you hit Onederland, as I will be when I hit it, if not more. You come back from your cruise and just went full steam ahead. I'm gettin' a tear in my eye, I'm so darn proud of you. Hey, but save me a seat when ya get there.

Mel ~ Don't worry about it. As long as you are OP, the weight will come off, regardless of what Darth Scale says.
  • Quote: I don't think so. Is this your first week? My first week I lose about a pound a day, but it is mainly water weight. Maybe your just having a whoosh...the main thing to keep in mind is don't get used to it coming off so fast and then get discouraged if you only lose 2 pounds a week....that is just how it happens sometimes.

I've been working at this for about a month now, but I wasn't consistent enough on the calories initially. I had lost about thirty pounds a while ago and then maintained until I decided to go back into weight loss mode this May. This is the second week that I've been good on the calories and my running mileage is starting to really increase now. I'll be thrilled if I can lose two pounds a week. I would actually be fine with a pound a week...as long as the scale is heading in the right direction.

Thanks for your input and congrats on winning the last challenge.
  • Quote:
    Quote: SW: 134.4
    CW: 133.2 (-1.2)
    GW: 129.4

Also hit a new low on body fat today - 24.6! It does vary quite dramatically sometimes, but whenever I see a new low on my scale I take that one!!
    You are such and inspiration to me. I just don't see how you have stuck with it soooo long without just completely falling off the wagon....
    Thank you - I remember starting on this forum and looking at all the women who had lost so much weight and thinking how hard it was going to be and how long it was going to take me to get there!! It's nice to be at the other end of the scale now and be an encouragement to others.

However, I had quite a few wagon moments - especially when I got pregnant - I put on 25 lb in the first 3 months!!! So I had to lose a big chunk of it again afterwards!

SW: 134.4
    CW: 132.4 (-2)
    GW: 129.4
  • Sw: 209.2
    Cw: 206.6
    Gw: 204.2
  • Morning everyone....just a quick log in for my weight....I will try to do personals a bit later. I have a friend in from Illinois this week and I'm hoping to get to spend some time with her..

SW - 263.4
    CW - 262.0 (-1.4)
    GW - 258.4

I enjoyed Chinese last night...and more than my fair share...so I'm pleased with a 0.4 pound loss!!!
  • SW: 159.2
    CW: 159.8
    GW: 154.2

Had a bit of an off-plan weekend, but DH is out of town for the week and I'm hoping to recoup my losses. It's easier to eat less when he's not here, somehow!
  • Hey Gang! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! It's my last day in the office for a week so things are lil busy, but I wanted to pop in....I'm finally making some progress on this challenge..it's been a while since I've had good numbers to report....

SW: 234.2
    CW: 230
    GW: 229.2
  • Quote: Hey Gang! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! It's my last day in the office for a week so things are lil busy, but I wanted to pop in....I'm finally making some progress on this challenge..it's been a while since I've had good numbers to report....

SW: 234.2
    CW: 230
    GW: 229.2
    Wow...you are so close! I think you might be our next thread starter!
  • sw:164
    cw:162
    gw:159
  • WAY TO GO BARB~!!!!!!! Your nearly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on 220's
    And give Barb a win in a good way!
    OK now about those toddlers you have .........
    Those toddlers are Such a blessing When it comes to weight loss~So hopefully they run those 230's right off ya tonight.Give momma heck boys~LOL~just kidding Barb~I hope they are good for you always .

But actually~Any kids are good for weight loss for that matter~My kids are running me everywhere this summer~SO WHERES MY SWOOSH???

Delphi~ YEP & IT's Also groovy your getting so close to onederland!!!! I am sooooo proud of you. Your avatar looks awesome by the way!

Lewisempire Your new avatar is precious also!

OK~
    SW 196.4
    CW 195.4(-1 Lb Wheres my swoosh? LOL!)
    GW 191.4
  • Great job Barb Those 220's are mighty hard to hang on too. They keep trying to run away from me too.

Lori- Your swoosh is coming...They just don't like to be expected

I really hope my weight is a keeper. I've seen it before but ran away before I had a chance to enjoy it

Sw 229
    Cw 226.4 (- 2.6)
    Gw 224
  • SW: 159.2
    CW: 159.4
    GW: 154.2

Whoa, Barb - so close to the 220s AND winning challenge... way to go!
  • SW ~ 263.4

CW ~ 261.8 (- 1.6)

GW ~ 258.4 (I feel like I'm never gonna get out of the 260's )
  • I'm back in (again) although this one may be done soon!

SW: 242.4
    CW: 242.4
    GW: 237.4