Old 06-21-2009, 12:10 AM   #31  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Yeppers it is hot and humid. UCK!!! Well I am off tomorrow to Chicago. My children are auditioning for American Idol. We don't have a hotel or any solid plans, we are winging it. I am going to try and be as good as possible. I'll tell ya all about it when we return.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:23 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Good luck to your kids Mindy!

Shari, I hope you get relief from TOM soon. I hope you find a job soon too, take care.

Grazer, Golf? I have never been but DH really wants to start golfing so we may try it.

Nixie, glad to see you.

So I have decided I want to throw my scale in the garbage so I stop looking at it. TOM weight hasn't said goodbye to me. I am retaining a ton of water for some reason. (I wonder if my headache could be related??) Actually my headache actually dissapeared yesterday Friday night I had to take a whole pill from the doctor. It messed me up but my headache went away. It came back for an hour or so yesterday morning but nothing since. YAY I hope it stays away!

I have gotten in 10 min abs/strenghth every work morning so far. now I need to work it into my workout ritual at the gym.

Eating has been right on target. Today is sunday so potluck day EWW! I have to decided what to take that wont throw me off too bad, but something that will get eaten as well. HMMM.

W 64
E abs/strength
E 1200 cals
D dont eat the brownines/cheesecake/ stick to what I plan.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:20 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MTIG- Can't wait to her about your adventures in Chicago. Sometimes winging it is so much fun!

JCat- I couldn't believe it myself- I enjoyed playing golf. We walked the course so it took us longer and what a surprising workout. Can't wait to go again!

Exercise is good. Now, if I could only get the cals under control I'd be laughin'. Gotta dig in hard this week!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:37 AM   #34  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...05#post2795305
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote