3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   5 Day Challenge #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/174230-5-day-challenge-2-a.html)

Tracy 06-16-2009 05:04 AM

Good Morning Challengers!:cofdate:
WELCOME TO DAY 2
I hope everyone had a good day yesterday! If it wasn't the best ,so what. On to DAY2

Tracy 06-16-2009 05:07 AM

Day2
Water:64 oz
Exercise:15min ellipitical:woohoo:
Calories:
Coffee&cream&splenda 45 cal.:coffee:
Lean CuisineVeg eggroll&rice 315cal.60carb.{too
many for night}
Sf pudding & banana 200 cal.

Jacque9999 06-16-2009 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacque9999 (Post 2785890)
I'm in...For the next week I will do the following:
  • Only weigh on Friday
  • Get 3 days of training for Walk/Run in July
  • Eat more fruits and veggies

So far I have done okay...
  • Haven't weighed myself
  • Did training for Walk/Run yesterday (might again today...weather permitting)
  • Didn't get as many fruits and veggies as I would have liked yesterday....but did get some!!!

gatorgirl6 06-16-2009 09:19 AM

Well, I forgot to post yesterday, but it was a success. I plan to do just as well today! Good luck everyone!

McKenziesmomma 06-16-2009 09:31 AM

Good morning everyone :wave:

Just stopping by to say a quick hello and wish everyone a successful day#2

So far so good here...I will check back in later today

Blondie32 06-16-2009 12:58 PM

Yee another 5 day challenge. I know today is Tuesday but I really need to do this because I ate too much this last weakend. So yesterday I got back on track:D

McKenziesmomma 06-16-2009 01:48 PM

Struggling through today...I have just been starving and can't get food off my mind. My whole day is kinda screwed up cause I have to babysit my neice and it is raining outside so can't do anything....AHHHH!

Tracy 06-16-2009 02:02 PM

Hang in there Melissa,
I know some days are so hard.I don't know how you feel bout diet soda. But,sometimes a glass or two helps me.

Dumplin 06-16-2009 03:10 PM

yesterday was really good . Did'nt get all my water in but I plan on doing better today. Hope everyone has a good day!!!!!!

colormerd47 06-16-2009 03:33 PM

Hey Ladies,

So far so good. One day was a huge success,

64oz water-check
stayed within my points-check
10 min. exercise- check
and no one stressed me out-check

Tracy, I love the check method, I followed your lead. Thanks babe!! LOL

colormerd47 06-16-2009 03:39 PM

It is the start of day two for me and so far so good. Day one was great!!!
Will be back the end of the day to list accomplisshments. My goals are remaining the same for the whole week..

Ladies,
I HAVE COMPLETED DAY 2 AND IT WAS GRAND.

64 OZ.WATER--CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK
STAYED WITHIN ALOTTED POINTS--CHECK AND CHECK
10 MIN EXERCISE--CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK
NO STRESS--CHECK AND SUPER DOUBLE CHECK

READY FOR DAY THREE!!!!

Ags

gatorgirl6 06-16-2009 04:28 PM

So far so good. I have gotten my workout in and I'm doing great on eating. I am half way through my water so I need to pick up the pace there. Thanks for this challenge. Its great.

Tracy 06-16-2009 07:52 PM

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Day2 went well!
Calories-:)
Water-:)
Exercise-:)

CJZee 06-16-2009 08:49 PM

Day 2
The good --

Calories - my computer that has CalorieKing loaded on it is busy now, but I know I ate less than 1550.

Gym - had my weight training session today, and also went to a water exercise class.

The not so good --
Bed - plan to go to bed by 10 p.m., but still having problems sleeping.

Finish dinner by 7 p.m. -- this is a tough one for me. I have always eaten dinner late. My water exercise class doesn't end until 6:45 and it's after 7 by the time I get home. I think I may change this goal to finish dinner by 7:45. That's later than I would like. The only other option would be to eat it before going to class at 5:30 and that's a bit early.

McKenziesmomma 06-16-2009 09:08 PM

Day 2 comments and recap

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy (Post 2788217)
Hang in there Melissa,
I know some days are so hard.I don't know how you feel bout diet soda. But,sometimes a glass or two helps me.

Thanks Tracy....and I love diet soda, but it gives me the worst sore throat. I started drinking the stuff about a year ago and drank it like crazy...I kept a sore throat with white puss like pockets on my throat....never could figure out what it was...then about 2 months ago I started having muscle spasms and cramps like crazy in my legs ...I had aspertame (sp?) poisoning...I quit drinking diet drinks and all of it went away and I have so much more energy....sucks though cause I finally had found a way to get my soda fix without using a ton of calories...I'm really trying to "like" water now..

Today's recap....

Water --> :yes: 40 of 40 oz done

Calories --> :no: had a moment at lunch today where I binged a little on the pizza the kids didn't eat......but I didn't let it ruin my day..

Exercise --> :yes: 60 minutes at Curves! :D

Overall I feel pretty good about the week so far :dance: and it seems so many of you are doing well!!! Keep it up...the week will be over before you know it! :carrot: