3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   June Weight Loss Challenge Continued (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/173769-june-weight-loss-challenge-continued.html)

Jacqui_D 06-30-2009 04:06 PM

Joci, go for it!! I am excited for you!! :carrot:

Jacqui_D 06-30-2009 04:59 PM

June Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--June Exercise Challenge: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172728. LADIES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU MEET YOUR GOAL, SO THAT I CAN CHANGE IT TO RED!!! :cheer:

FullSteamAhead: Lose 6-7 lbs
Delphi: Lose 10 lbs--MET GOAL!!; keep a 1000-calorie deficit 6 days a week; eat at least 1200 calories everyday
Blondie: Lose 10 lbs (?)
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs to reach 177 lbs; eat breakfast within 30 min of waking up--MET GOAL!!; eat at least 4 out of 6 times a day, not missing more than 1 full meal a day--MET GOAL!!; do not miss eating any 2 times consecutively--MET GOAL!!
VickieLou: Lose 12.5 lbs to reach ONEderland
Gatorgirl6: Lose 10 lbs; stay OP 6 days a week; drink more water
Crazymamaof4: Lose 5 lbs to reach 166.4 lbs--MET GOAL!!; lose inches--MET GOAL!!; stay OP at least 85% of the time--MET GOAL!!; eat more fruits and veggies--MET GOAL!!; try at least one new recipe a week
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs; take a vitamin daily
JasonsLea: Lose 10 lbs; apply for at least 10 jobs; set a bed/wake-up time
Wifey: Lose 11 lbs to reach ONEderland
Ja23: Lose 8 lbs
LaurenA: Lose 8 lbs
Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs--MET GOAL!!
Glutio: Lose 10 lbs--MET GOAL!!
Biju: Lose 7-10 lbs to reach 126-123 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 4 lbs--MET GOAL!!; lose inches--MET GOAL!!
Squeeze: Lose 10 lbs
Babes315: Lose 5 lbs by June 11th; reach 175 lbs by the end of June
WormwoodDoll: Lose 10 lbs
Hattie22: Lose 7 lbs
Blondie32: Lose 10 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5+ lbs to reach the 140s
Plexi: Lose 10 lbs to reach 159 lbs
NewShinyMe: Stay OP 6 days a week; reach the 160s
Wistfulgirl: Lose 7 lbs
Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; keep a Sensewear calorie deficit of 1000 calories per day
100percentME: Lose 9 lbs to reach 130 lbs
Dragonfly: Lose 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Fattopia: Become a Size 20
Lookingtobehealthy: Lose 8-10 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach at least 179 lbs
Leigh: To reach 211.6 (20 lbs down goal)-209 lbs (10 % goal)
AtlGirl: Stay OP; lose 11 lbs
Tummy_Girl: Lose 12 lbs--MET GOAL!!
Tracy: Lose 10 lbs
Ladyfyre: Lose 12 lbs
Sheena41: Lose 3 lbs
Mizmizzy: Lose 12 lbs
SupaChix: Breawna: Lose 8 lbs
SupaChix: Jodi: Lose 6 lbs
HisSweetGypsyRose: Lose 8 lbs
Mtphotochick: Lose 10 lbs
Janis427: Lose 10 lbs--MET GOAL!!
Dollypie: Lose 10 lbs
Odysseygurl: Lose 12 lbs
Lewisempire: Lose 10 lbs
Urockmom: Lose 6.5 lbs
Lowandfat: Maintain weight loss (?)
Ms_Perception: Reach 161 lbs--MET GOAL!!
Abielle: Lose 10 lbs
Canadianangel: Wear size 14 pants--MET GOAL!!
Couch: Lose 4.2 kg, (9.2 lb) to reach 99.9 kg (219.8 lb)--MET GOAL!!
RubyJan: Stay on Atkins' induction
Bahecasmart: Lose 10 lbs
Gekster: Lose 10.7 lbs
Saramommy: Lose 8 lbs to reach 147 lbs
Velveteen: Reach 85 kg or less
Iaradajnos: Go to most successful calorie restriction of 1300; reach highest weight within "healthy" weight range on BMI chart by June 18
SuzyQ: Lose 5 lbs
Econ_nerd: Lose 10 lbs to reach 234.6 lbs
Dandk0204: Lose 20 lbs
Tamikazie: Lose 6 lbs
Naf1008: Reach the 160s
Lekhika: Eat mindfully; lose 3 lbs

glutio 06-30-2009 08:29 PM

I'm sure no one's coming back here, but I'll post anyway. I'll probably cross post this to the new thread.

I can't believe June is over already!! I didn't make my exercise goal, but I was down 11 pounds this morning from June 1!! I can't believe I lost 11 pounds in one month!!!!!!!!

Ms Perception 06-30-2009 09:46 PM

Excellent job, glutio! What a month you've had!!

lookingtobehealthy 06-30-2009 11:37 PM

Ok so I totally suck.... I have been avoiding you ladies like the swine flu...
I had a great start and then the heat hit and I really slacked off. Both exercise and watching what I eat...
I have not weighed my telf these last 2 weeks in fear....
Anyways just went to the surgeon and looks like I have a super Hernia, and will be having surgery Julr y 27th.
So ladies help me get back on track as I have 4 weeks to do my best and try to lose as much as possible....

I know what your all thinking.... Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it...
So there it is...
Congratulations to all ofyou that have done so well...
I will join you in July challenge.....

FullSteamAhead 07-01-2009 12:22 AM

Hey chickies, just checking the boards before I hit the hay.

Lookingtobehealthy?????? absolutely not about the .......

"Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it". None of the gals here would respond that way. Where have you been? lol We are on this journey together and we know and understand one another and can empathize with those feelings, as we have all felt them from time to time. We h elp pick each other up when we stumble. You don't suck! Your human and sometimes it's not always a smooth journey. I had trouble this month too and analyzed it so I wont make the same mistake. Sometimes I just can't put a rhyme or reason to it though........sometimes i can have a party..eat in modest and be right POP the next days.......sometimes I get thrown a total curveball (or many factors can be at play). The neat thing is that you came and posted and at a time you need support, that's what it's all about.
I am very sorry to hear of your hernia. Girl, june is behind us now and we start with a fresh clean slate! I want a good month as well, happy to see you over in the July thread....we can help each other day by day. We all can....wishing you a good first day tomorrow. Catch you in the other thread.

Couch 07-01-2009 12:22 AM

Well, it was a day late, but I did make it under the 100kg (220lb)! This morning I weighed in at 99.8kg! Woot!

FullSteamAhead 07-01-2009 12:45 AM

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer3::cheer3::cheer::ch eer::cheer::congrat: couchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, congratulationssssssssssss on making goal :)

I'm sure Jacqui will put your met goal in red when she pops in tomorrow...in the meantime congrats on having MET GOAL:carrot::carrot:

FullSteamAhead 07-01-2009 12:52 AM

couch, no.......not a day late. Technically, everyone has until July 1! You did ittttttttttt :)

Jacque9999 07-01-2009 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glutio (Post 2807561)
I can't believe June is over already!! I didn't make my exercise goal, but I was down 11 pounds this morning from June 1!! I can't believe I lost 11 pounds in one month!!!!!!!!

:congrat: That is a wonderful loss!! Keep it up!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookingtobehealthy (Post 2807811)
Ok so I totally suck.... I have been avoiding you ladies like the swine flu...
I had a great start and then the heat hit and I really slacked off. Both exercise and watching what I eat...
I have not weighed my telf these last 2 weeks in fear....
Anyways just went to the surgeon and looks like I have a super Hernia, and will be having surgery Julr y 27th.
So ladies help me get back on track as I have 4 weeks to do my best and try to lose as much as possible....

Sorry to hear of the hernia...take care of yourself. You were missed...glad you are back. Just coming here shows that you are committed to a healthy lifestyle. YOU CAN DO IT!!! We are here to support and help...so stay with us and before you know it you will be back on track and not avoid us again :D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch (Post 2807857)
Well, it was a day late, but I did make it under the 100kg (220lb)! This morning I weighed in at 99.8kg! Woot!

Good Job on the loss!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FullSteamAhead (Post 2807856)
"Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it". None of the gals here would respond that way. Where have you been? lol We are on this journey together and we know and understand one another and can empathize with those feelings, as we have all felt them from time to time. We h elp pick each other up when we stumble. You don't suck! Your human and sometimes it's not always a smooth journey.

Totally agree!!! hey we all slip up at times...the trick is to put it behind us and move on. For instance, I last night went out to dinner and ate more then I should have and actually had dessert. I haven't in a long time and we got 2 for the table (5 people). I'm pretty sure I ate the most but ya know what, I will work my butt off to burn those calories and more. And I will NOT beat myself up about it. I will put it behind me and move on!!!

Couch 07-01-2009 08:02 AM

FullSteamAhead - Thanks for the clarification. I'm was thrilled to be at goal, but I'm even happier now that I didn't miss out on my red "met" by one measly day:D

lookingtobehealthy 07-01-2009 08:59 AM

thanks for la lthe encouragement. You guys are awesome.
I just needed a good kick in the butt....LOL::devil:

Jacqui_D 07-01-2009 12:33 PM

Couch, CONGRATS on making goal!!! Woohoo!!! FSA is right! Think about it, June 30 and July 1 run into each other over the span of the night so for all we know you lost that weight at 11:59 last night and didn't discover it until this morning! So definitely the July 1 weigh-in can go either way!! GREAT job!!! You are below 100 kg!!! That has to feel WONDERFUL!! :bravo::yay::cheer::dancer::congrat:

Glutio, congrats on your 11 lbs, girlie! Great job! :carrot:

Joci, great attitude!! See, now that's a "lifestyle" attitude and not a "diet" attitude!! Big difference!! :cp:

Looking, we would never think that! Oh sweetie! :hug: You don't have to hide from us! We all hit times like that! The great part about this is knowing that everyone has setbacks, it's all part of the journey, and we can survive it! Look at you! You are not giving up!! You hit an obstacle and you are still going! Do you know how hopeful that makes the rest of us feel for when we hit obstacles too? You are not alone! None of us here are! And we will always have your back! :hug:

FSA, you're such a doll and our rock! :hug: