3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   June Weight Loss Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/172689-june-weight-loss-challenge.html)

Delphi 05-31-2009 06:42 PM

:welcome: to mizmizzy, Sheena41, ladyfyre, and Tracy. It's great to have you guys join our group for June. Good luck to all of you. :)

Sharmar ~ Hey no problem! We are just thrilled to have you aboard. Plenty of support and encouragement coming your way. :)

Leigh ~ :congrat: on the loss! You keep up the good work kiddo!

Jacqui ~ Alright chicky I will revise my goal to add, Will eat at least 1200 calories everyday for the month of June. ;)

lene1974 05-31-2009 06:50 PM

I still have been hanging in our May challenge and you chicks have just been chatting away over here in June! :D

Hi and Welcome to all the new faces!!!:welcome:

Delphi I accept your exercise challenge. You're going down! :boxing:
I'm bluffing, you and your fancy arm thing totally intimidate me. But the way I see it >>>even if I can't keep up with your exercise I'll still be pushing myself harder then before. Let's do this girly!!

Good luck everyone! Try to post often, good or bad days. You don't have to write personals (we know not everyone has time to do this) but please try to keep in touch. It really will help you stay focused.

:dust:

Jacqui_D 05-31-2009 07:31 PM

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--June Exercise Challenge: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172728. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 6-7 lbs
Delphi: Lose 10 lbs; keep a 1000-calorie deficit everyday; eat at least 1200 calories everyday
Blondie: Lose 10 lbs (?)
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs; eat breakfast within 30 min of waking up; eat at least 4 out of 6 times a day, not missing more than 1 full meal a day; do not miss eating any 2 times consecutively
VickieLou: Lose 12.5 lbs to reach ONEderland
Gatorgirl6: Lose 10 lbs; stay OP 6 days a week; drink more water
Crazymamaof4: Lose 5 lbs to reach 167.8 lbs; lose inches; stay OP at least 85% of the time; eat more fruits and veggies; try at least one new recipe a week
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs
JasonsLea: Lose 10 lbs; apply for at least 10 jobs; set a bed/wake-up time
Wifey: Lose 11 lbs to reach ONEderland
Ja23: Lose 8 lbs
LaurenA: Lose 8 lbs
Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs
Glutio: Lose 10 lbs
Biju: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach 125-123 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 4 lbs; lose inches
Squeeze: Lose 10 lbs
Babes315: Lose 5 lbs by June 11th; reach 175 lbs by the end of June
WormwoodDoll: Lose 10 lbs
Hattie22: Lose 7 lbs
Blondie32: Lose 10 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5 lbs
Plexi: Lose 10 lbs to reach 159 lbs
NewShinyMe: Stay OP 6 days a week; reach the 160s
SharMar: Lose 5 lbs
Wistfulgirl: Lose 7 lbs
Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; keep a Sensewear calorie deficit of 1000 calories per day
100percentME: Lose 9 lbs to reach 130 lbs
Dragonfly: Lose 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Fattopia: Become a Size 20
Lookingtobehealthy: Lose 8-10 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach at least 179 lbs
Leigh: To reach 211.6 (20 lbs down goal)-209 lbs (10 % goal)
AtlGirl: Stay OP; lose 11 lbs
Tummy_Girl: Lose 12 lbs
Tracy: Lose 10 lbs
Ladyfyre: Lose 12 lbs
Sheena41: Lose 3 lbs
Mizmizzy: Lose 12 lbs
SupaChix: Breawna: Lose 8 lbs
SupaChix: Jodi: Lose 6 lbs

Delphi 05-31-2009 07:55 PM

Lene ~ I seriously almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard. Hey, bravo for wanting to push yourself harder this month, which was my goal as well. I just took a look at my schedule for the next month and I'm like WOW, can I really do that? Then, I say, of course I can. With you ladies by my side I'm capable of anything. We will do this together Lene! I'll be there in spirit ;)

Jacqui ~ You, my friend, are simply amazing for keeping up with all of this. Just wanted to say thanks again for organizing and keeping with all of us. :)

Jacqui_D 05-31-2009 07:55 PM

:welcome: Ladyfyre, Sheena41, and Mizmizzy!! I've added you to the list! So glad to have you! Good luck!!

Ladyfyre, yes, sometimes we have to learn the hard way that we really do need a strong support system, and that's what we have here at 3FC! I think you're going to like this thread! We'll help you along! And with your birthday coming up, this is a great time to get started!! :cheer:

Sheena, I really like that you chose a realistic weight loss goal! Our bodies are all different, we lose at different rates, and have different amounts to lose, and self-awareness about that is vitally important! Too often people set the bar of expectation too high for themselves and when they can't keep up, they become discouraged and embarrassed and even sometimes disappear, even though we've all been through it and understand and definitely don't want them to go!! So I think it's very smart that you have set your June goal according to what you know you can do! And the good part is that if you meet your goal early, you can always set another one!! :D

Lene, it's about time you got here!! :lol:

Delphi, you are welcome! I am happy to do it! :)

Everyone, Lene brings up such a good point! The more you check in and post, the more accountable you will hold yourself! Just try it! :D You don't have to write personals. We love it when you do, but some people just don't have time for that, not to mention that this thread moves so fast sometimes that it's hard to keep up, lol! Although some of us post daily and even multiple times a day, if you will just check in and post regularly, and let us know how it's going for you, good or bad, we will be happy to support you, and it will make all the difference! You'll see! We want everyone to succeed, and if you are struggling, not only might we be able to help you, but you might be helping us because the same struggle may be just around our corners. So just remember, we want you here! :cheer2: :cheer3: :cheer2: Good luck!!

Delphi 05-31-2009 07:58 PM

My name is Delphi and I'm a multiple poster! :lol:

Jacqui_D 05-31-2009 08:04 PM

LOL!!! Nice to meet you Delphi!! :lol3:

Quote:

Originally Posted by leigh (Post 2763629)
Thank you for the warm welcome, ladies! I am so looking forward to having some new weight loss partners.

Speaking of losses, I am down 2.4 pounds this week, and 9.2 pounds overall in my first 3 weeks. Reaching my goal(s) by the end of June feels a lot more possible right now!

I am not counting calories (yet), just being more mindful of what I put in my mouth, and rocking the Turbo Jam daily. Any other Jammers on board?

Leigh, congrats on the 2.4 pounds this week and 9.2 pounds overall in your first 3 weeks!! :carrot: :broc: :carrot: What a great start!! :cheer:

iDream 05-31-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphi (Post 2764301)
My name is Delphi and I'm a multiple poster! :lol:

:lol3: Delphi!!! Me too! :comp:

:D

Delphi 05-31-2009 08:10 PM

Sorry guys, but I'm just so excited to get this month going. I can't stop posting! I think I'm gonna head to bed, just so I can get June 1st here as soon as possible. :lol:

Jacqui_D 05-31-2009 08:18 PM

Delphi, it's not June yet! Aren't you supposed to be reminding me to eat, lol!!! J/K!! :lol: Actually, it's late, but I just remembered! This will be 3 meals I've remembered to eat today and 1 snack, so that would be meeting my June goal! I think this may be do-able! :D

SupaChix 05-31-2009 08:48 PM

Breawna and I are back for the month of June!

Breawna's goal is another 8 lbs

Jodi's goal is 6 lbs

SupaChix 05-31-2009 09:13 PM

:welcome2: Blondie and Squeeze- I am a little behind on the responses, but I wanted to say hi and good luck with your June Challenge Goal!

VickieLou, Wifey- this is going to be your month! You are going to be seen skipping into ONEDERLAND!!!! And we will all be here cheering you on! :cheer:

:welcome: Gatorgirl6- You will find these ladies to be so supportive and helpful. You will get great pep talks and I'll bet even a kick in the pants if you need it- lol :goodluck: in your June challenge goal!

LaurenA, Michelle, SharMar and Wistfulgirl- :goodluck: to you in your June goal

Susiemartin- :goodluck: in losing those 12 lbs- you can do it!

Glutio- what a great goal (cause it's 2-fold) getting down 10 lbs AND being the lowest in 2 yrs. You can do it! :dust:

HisSweetGypsyRose 05-31-2009 10:11 PM

Hi! :) I'm joining in on this, I know the motivation, encouragement and accountability will be a great help to me.

My weight loss goal for this month is 8lbs.

Jacqui_D 05-31-2009 10:49 PM

June Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--June Exercise Challenge: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172728. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 6-7 lbs
Delphi: Lose 10 lbs; keep a 1000-calorie deficit everyday; eat at least 1200 calories everyday
Blondie: Lose 10 lbs (?)
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs; eat breakfast within 30 min of waking up; eat at least 4 out of 6 times a day, not missing more than 1 full meal a day; do not miss eating any 2 times consecutively
VickieLou: Lose 12.5 lbs to reach ONEderland
Gatorgirl6: Lose 10 lbs; stay OP 6 days a week; drink more water
Crazymamaof4: Lose 5 lbs to reach 166.4 lbs; lose inches; stay OP at least 85% of the time; eat more fruits and veggies; try at least one new recipe a week
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs
JasonsLea: Lose 10 lbs; apply for at least 10 jobs; set a bed/wake-up time
Wifey: Lose 11 lbs to reach ONEderland
Ja23: Lose 8 lbs
LaurenA: Lose 8 lbs
Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs
Glutio: Lose 10 lbs
Biju: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach 125-123 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 4 lbs; lose inches
Squeeze: Lose 10 lbs
Babes315: Lose 5 lbs by June 11th; reach 175 lbs by the end of June
WormwoodDoll: Lose 10 lbs
Hattie22: Lose 7 lbs
Blondie32: Lose 10 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5 lbs
Plexi: Lose 10 lbs to reach 159 lbs
NewShinyMe: Stay OP 6 days a week; reach the 160s
SharMar: Lose 5 lbs
Wistfulgirl: Lose 7 lbs
Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; keep a Sensewear calorie deficit of 1000 calories per day
100percentME: Lose 9 lbs to reach 130 lbs
Dragonfly: Lose 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Fattopia: Become a Size 20
Lookingtobehealthy: Lose 8-10 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach at least 179 lbs
Leigh: To reach 211.6 (20 lbs down goal)-209 lbs (10 % goal)
AtlGirl: Stay OP; lose 11 lbs
Tummy_Girl: Lose 12 lbs
Tracy: Lose 10 lbs
Ladyfyre: Lose 12 lbs
Sheena41: Lose 3 lbs
Mizmizzy: Lose 12 lbs
SupaChix: Breawna: Lose 8 lbs
SupaChix: Jodi: Lose 6 lbs
HisSweetGypsyRose: Lose 8 lbs
Mtphotochick: Lose 10 lbs
Janis427: Lose 10 lbs
Dollypie: Lose 10 lbs

Jacqui_D 05-31-2009 10:50 PM

Welcome HisSweetGypsyRose! I've added you to the list! Glad to have you! Good luck! :welcome2: