5 Pound Challenge #60

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Welcome to Challenge # 60!

Everyone is welcome, hop in at any time. We're out to lose 5 pounds. No matter where you're at in your weight loss, it's helpful to break down your loss into small goals like these.

Here's what to do:
    Just post your SW (starting weight) as of today, your CW (current weight) which is whenever you weigh in and your GW (goal weight) which is five pounds down from the day you joined in.

Weigh in whenever you like and come tell us about it! You can weigh in as often as you like - some of us do it everyday, some once or twice a week.

The first one to hit five pounds lost should start the next thread! Please start it immediately, if you need help, just ask, someone will be happy to point you in the right direction.
  • Holy Smokes I got to start the new thread!!

SW: 250.2
    CW: 250.2
    GW: 245.2
  • YAY Econ Nerd! WTG!!!!!!!! You did great!
    So I am in again!
    SW 202.5
    GW 197.5
  • Congrats Econ Nerd!!! Good job. Not a bad day for a new start. I am up a little from yesterday.

SW- 190.8
    CW- 190.8
    GW- 185.8 That number seems unbelievable.
  • Congrats Econ Nerd!!!

Looks like I'm just in time to jump back in to the 5lb challenges! I really have been missing these. It seems like when I just took things 5lbs at a time was when I was the most successful in my weight loss!

So....here are my numbers....congrats to all the losers on the last challenge! with the new one!

SW: 257.2
    CW: 257.2
    GW: 252.2
  • SW: 135.5
    CW: 135.5
    GW: 130.5

Dang, that's pretty darn close to my final goal
  • I'm in again!!!

SW:165
    CW:165
    GW:160 ...Can't wait for 160!!!!

Econ Nerd!!!!!!!!
  • Grats econ!
    I was so close, but despite eating well yesterday, I'm up 1 lb.
    So...
    SW: 177.4
    CW: 177.4
    GW: 172.4
  • Congratulations again Econ!!

I'm hoping I have better luck this challenge. Last time it seems the scale just didn't want to budge. I'm thinking it has something to do with TOM. Oh well, either way I love how my goal keeps going down everytime we start a new challenge

SW:197
    CW:197
    GW:192
  • Yeah Econ! Good job.

I went on a feeding frenzy yesterday. Hope to put the brakes on but this is going to be a tough weekend.

sw: 163
    cw: 163
    gw: 158
  • Congrats Econ!!! Way to go!

I want in the 140s so bad...my body is NOT letting me get there!
  • jessicaca - Glad to see a familiar face!!! You look amazing!!!

brooksrm - I'm from TN too! I don't see many fellow Tennesseans on here...LOL! I live in West TN. Where abouts are you located? Did you get hit by the storms yesterday???
  • I knew someone would win this today..... Karen

I'm of course up from yesterdays don't owrry about the calories just enjoy it day Now back to work

SW 235.4
    CW 230.4
  • Awesome job Econ!!!

This morning's weight was the same as yesterday:

SW: 234.4
    GW: 229.4

Wow....it's almost unbelievable to me that I'll be in the 220s soon. I haven't seen them in 20 years!!!!

Let's rock this friends!

I'm off to the gym to lift some weights! Grrrrr.
  • great job Econ! I will try this again

SW: 172.8
    CW: 172.8
    GW: 167.8

here we go!