Weekly Biggest Loser Challnge #9

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • TO THE "WEEKLY BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE"

THE RULES:
    -Regardless of your normal weigh in day, weigh yourself every Monday if you want to join.
    -Every Monday we weigh in and post it....Whoever loses the most weight wins and starts challenge #10 the next day, Tuesday 4/14/09

*Whoever loses the most weight starts the new thread each week*

EVERYONE!!!!

Here's the list of people in the challenge so far. I'll add people as they join.

dreaminstacy67--209
    lori259--211.4
    jaygoddess--??
    losing4another--237.4
    zoochick777--173.4
    saramommy--167
    fenderella5678--311.4
    unwanted37lbs--172.2
    lewisempire--205
    hattie--203
    ms perception--173.8
    2muchbelly--280
    econ nerd--255.6
    FabFittyy--170
  • HEHEHEHE~ I spelled it wrong and so did you ! I am soooooooo sorry!!

Glad you won you go it all together Saramommy!!
    I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! WOOT WOOT!

Saramommy is great at spelling Everyone~ME I aint so good.
    So It's my fault that challenge is spelled wrong in header.~I spell wrong all the time plus have tying errors all the time .
    Sorry hun ~I am always in a hurry on here and the older I get the worse I spell. LOL

Everyone have a great challenge~AND CONGRADULATIONS AGAIN SARA MOMMY FOR YOUR AWESOME 4 lb loss WIN!!!
  • Please add me to the list. I joined last week and did well most of the week. I usually allow Sunday to be a day for treats and lately this has been getting out of control... So the weight I lost most of the week came back on Sunday This week I'll do better My starting weight on Monday morning was 255.6...
  • Way to go Saramommy
  • Lori- I didn't even notice the spelling error...I just pasted it and copied...you heard me...pasted it and copied That'll teach me to check my speling butter!

Anyways, everyone!!! Just let me know if I need to edit your starting weight or add you on.
  • Jaygoddess- I don't seem to have your weight from Monday yet...I need it for the list
  • Hi Saramommy, can you please add me to the list? Just starting out here and I'm looking for a challenge! Thank you! Weighed in at 170lbs xxx
  • congratulations saramommy!!! I have been up/down since monday. Good luck to everyone!
  • LOL~Saramommy

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!

I am staying on plan "AS ALWAYS" but My weight is having it's Can't Make up it's mind week
    So Hopefully I lose some by Monday.
    I am still happy With last weeks.
  • goodluck tommorrow everyone~
    I have had my up/down weight week~Which I have right before my time of the month every month~So I am above as of today my start weight for week~SO CRAP!
    CRAP!! CRAP!!!

But It will drop all of a sudden as always afterwards "THANK GOD!"
    GOODLUCK EVERYONE!! AND HAPPY EASTER!!
  • I won't be winning this week...I KNOW IT. I was real naughty with the Easter candy

everyone tomorrow!!!!!!!!
  • I didn't do so well this week but mostly because I overdid it yesterday...

SW: 255.6
    CW: 254.4

Loss: 1.2

I was hoping for a bit more but this is fine
  • OK~I am having my crazy time before my period bloating~!ARGH
    Last week was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Such a great loss~DANG IT!
    So I am back to 213.6(was 211.4 DANG IT!)
    NO Biggie though ~It will drop off soon enough...I am staying on plan.
    So its just a body thing...GOODLUCK EVERYONE!

Shame on you sarasmommy for being naughty.
    LOL~Easter candy is SO YUMMY~I fit a few pieces into my calories this week. Now you got me craving it hahahahahahahahahahaha~Must resist looking for my kids baskets while there in school hahahahaha

Econ nerd GOOD LOSS!
  • ok last week monday i was 280
    Today I'm 278-
    2 pound loss- but I wont take pride in it.
    I had a great start last week...but then I came down with a cold- So I think my weightloss is due to me being sick...blah
  • Quote: I won't be winning this week...I KNOW IT. I was real naughty with the Easter candy

everyone tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Me too It was two days of naughty easter candy stealing ...I'm soooo weak

I did lose though....SW 237.4 CW 236 -1.4