Old 04-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladues. You guys are kicking bootay! I am ready to get to the gym gotta get three today since 4 miles consecutively is my end-of-month goal. I want to get in 3 miles and 40 minutes on the elliptical. I really want to lose this week. I gotta do my push-ups tonight because I didn't do them yesterday.

ican - another 5K yay! You are doing awesome on the miles. I think 50 will be my goal next month because I am pretty sure I will surpass this month's goal. Oh and thanks for the compliment on the mini-goal album...really

jacqui - You are doing great with the 2 A days

pretty friend - yay new house and working out hard.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 04-14-2009 at 01:55 PM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #122  
work hard.

S/C/G: 197/170/155

Height: 5'9

4/14 (ten days till thesis is due! ahh!) - Ran 4.6 miles. Walked .5 miles.

total/walk/run=21.9/3.5/18.4

back to work! hope you all had a good day!
icandoallthings6613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #123  

Today was a lazy day. I ran 2 miles and then the elliptical for 30 minutes. I hope everyone has done well.....Three miles for me tomorrow!

Update: I am running a 5K next saturday...a real race I am soooo excited!

Last edited by CakeBatter; 04-14-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Prettyfriend, great job on the jogging! And that's such good news about your house!

FSA, I'm so glad you are feeling better. I hope you have a super day too!

Cake, you amaze me! Your "lazy" day is incredible! My lazy day is relaxing on the couch, lol!

Ican, you're doing wonderfully! Keep it up!

I kinda got my 2 exercises in yesterday. I rode my exercise bike in the morning, but in the evening, my walking consisted of walking around a mall for 3 hours while my DH and I waited for a movie to start. Still, I'm counting it! My feet and joints hurt by the time I finally sat down, and that's good enough for me, lol! By the time I got home, I looked at the bike, but I was just too tired and went to bed. But hey, I was down 2 lbs this morning, so it's all good!

OLD GOAL: April 1--Biked! April 2--Biked! Walked! April 3--Biked! April 4--Walked! April 5--Walked! Biked! NEW GOAL: April 6--Biked! Biked! April 7--Biked! Biked! April 8--Biked! Biked! April 9--Walked! Biked! April 10--Biked! Biked!
April 11--Walked! Biked! April 12--Biked! Biked! April 13--Walked! Biked! April 14--Biked! Walked (kinda)!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #125  

Hi girlssssssss, congrats to all on their workouts. Cake, I wouldn't call that a lazy day, lol : ). Thats great chicky. I havn't done anything yet today girls, hopefully squeeze in a walk tonight. I better get a move on, talk real soon : ) Have a super day!

4/1 -40 min. wii aerobics
4/2 -68 min. ( 30 min. walk-t.m, 20 min. wii aer., 18 min strenght training).
4/3 -none
4/4 -82 min. (40 min. walk-t.m, 20 min. wii aer, 22 min. u.b.s.t)
4/5 -60 min. walk-outdoors.
4/6 -40 min. wii aer.
4/7 -17 min. u.b.s.t
Total: 307 min.

4/8 - day off
4/9 - 80 min. walk-outdoors
4/10 -50 min. walk-outdoors
4/11 -none
4/12 -60 min. (40 min. wii aer., 20 min. u.b.s.t)
4/13 -75 min. (40 min. wii aer, 35 min. walk-t.m)
4/14 -105 min.(60 min. walk, 30 min. wii aer., 15 min. u.b.s.t)
Total: 370 min.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #126  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi girls! I have missed you all!!! I was out of town and off the grid!!!! I'll have to admit, that I may be addicted to the internet! I have also not been the best on my nutritional intake (I am trying not to say the D-word). However, I did climb a lot of stairs, while cleaning a humungous house. I will weigh tomorrow to see what if any losing I will have to make up.
I did get back on schedule with 2.5 miles on the nordic track. So that will keep me on track for this months mileage. It was really difficult the 1st 10 minutes or so. My advice is Don't stopworking out it is tooooo hard to get started again.
Jaqui- lookin good girl! Keep moving!!!
Cakebatter- Good luck! Sounds like fun!
Fullsteamahead- how are things up north? I am praying for some sunshine. It has been cold, and wet, and stormy here. did you get your Plants finished?

I hope everyone had a great Easter!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #127  
Ready for final round!

S/C/G: 217/189/168

Height: 5'3

Is it to late to get involved??? I am new to the site. My excerise routine goals is cardio: 10 miles a week. strength training 3x a week. I also am learning about pilates.
monday 4/27= should have 20 miles of cardio in.
So far between yesterday and today= 4.5 miles.
HeatherEljohari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Heather! It's still April, so it's not too late! Welcome! Good to have you!

Lewis, thanks! And great job getting back on schedule!

Hi FSA, hope you were able to get your walk in!

OLD GOAL: April 1--Biked! April 2--Biked! Walked! April 3--Biked! April 4--Walked! April 5--Walked! Biked! NEW GOAL: April 6--Biked! Biked! April 7--Biked! Biked! April 8--Biked! Biked! April 9--Walked! Biked! April 10--Biked! Biked!
April 11--Walked! Biked! April 12--Biked! Biked! April 13--Walked! Biked! April 14--Biked! Walked (kinda)! April 15--Biked! Biked!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #129  

heather Never too late to start and/or join, welcome aboard.

Lewisempireeeeeeee, aw you! hi I missed you too, a lot! I was actually going to call on you here tonight and tell you to come out and play! lol wtg on getting back on the nordic track! omg, what you say about not exercising and then it being hard to start, that is a good warning girl! That has happened to me too before! It's scary, I sort of lost momentum. I did it one week (i think last month) where I didn't do it for a few days in a row . Anyways, I figured I would get in here and post nothing, nothing, nothing on those days to help get my butt in gear! It worked! Just seeing my schedule in print and the none's there helped snap me out of it and keep me accountable! Good for you for going right back to it today, I bet you feel a lot better. When it was cloudy and rainy last week or the week before, It was a daily battle for me to do my workouts! I got so spoiled by my outdoor walks and getting back on the treadmill was tough.

This week it's nice and sunny, it's been in the 50's which is great! Tomorrow it's going to be a bit on the breezy and cold side but then super on friday. Hoping the comes your way reallllllll soon girl! Oh those blasted plants! they are already past the sticks I put in the pots! lolol No , I still havn't finished. Tomorrow I have to do all of them because they are starting to wrap around each other, I can't let it go another day! In the meantime, I was scheming with DH what to do with the others as I can't put them out until May and they need something to climb on. I am going to prob get some big bucket type pots and stick some trellise's in there and keep them in the sunroom (where they are now) and then later put them on the deck where we can enjoy them. How are yours coming along? Did you ever end up getting the little hummer feeder? Ohhh, I have to put that out soon too. Real happy to see you , chat soon

Cake, Jaqui, Msperception, Icandoallthings, prettyfriend, and to all....Hi girls HOpe you all had a good day. I did a 20 min walk today but will post my minutes after tomorrows workouts. Sleep well, talk soon.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #130  

Hey everybody. I ran 4.25 miles today and then a 20 min 4% incline brisk walk. I am dead tired. TTYL
Old 04-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #131  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies...I'm gonna struggle for the rest of the month to find time to post minutes, but rest assured...I've been active. It has lately been in the form of walking and gardening a lot. It's hard to do a dvd when the sun is shining! You all are inspriring me to stay on track, though! Keep up the good work!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #132  

cake, that is quite the workout you got in yesterday my lady

MsPerception, hi there girl! Glad your checking in, miss our chicky! That's great that your staying active, you have worked so hard for all of your accomplishments. I am sure your busy getting everything all settled, that's nice that your out gardening and enjoying the good weather. Keep us posted
Old 04-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #133  

FSA - You are killing those minutes lady! It is so nice to have great weather. We have breezy today but awesome from tomorrow thru sunday

MsPerception - Yeah it is hard to stay inside while it is soooo beautiful out! As long as you are staying active it doesn't really matter how anyways. WTG

Lewisempire - Sounds like you had a busy weekend!

Jacqui - Congratulations on your all your woekouts. What a nice a compliment from DH those always motivate me

No workout for me tonight. I am pooped plus WI is tonight and sushi with mom!
Old 04-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #134  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

S/C/G: 328.6/272.0/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey Ladies, just got into work for the day, went to the gym this morning for my 30 minutes of cardio. Just a question for anyone out there, when you are on the treadmill what speed, incline etc are you doing, right now i alternate between 2 different routines. One day i will go 4 minutes, run 1, 4 walking 1 running...for the entire 30 minutes, i am NOT in great cardio shape so for me that is pretty killer, i plan on increasing the 1 minue of running by 30 seconds every 2 or 3 weeks just so i dont get 'used' to what i am doing. And on every second day i do 5 minutes walking a 3mph 5 or 6 % incline, 5 minutes walking at 3.5mps 0 incline, and then 5 at 3.0mph (rest type phase), and i do that routine twice.
UglyFatFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #135  

Pretty friend - sounds like yo me you have your cardio workout in order. What you are doing is perfect nad you also have a plan to increase gradually which is awesome...seriously.I woudn't change it