April Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 27 of 27
Go to
  • Honestly, I was just shy of meeting my goal, but I blame TOM!! Seriously, I was doing really well until Monday, darn it! So close to finishing strong. I am already getting myself psyched up for May, though I am going to be REALLY OP today and end April well. See you all over in the May thread!
  • OK, so I weighed in today at 163

Mu original goal was to get to 163...then the overachiever that I am, I decided to boost my challenge to loose 11 pounds instead of 8. So, I did not make this challenge...next time I'll be more realistic with myself.
  • Saramommy, you met your original goal and you are getting credit for it!!!! That is a wonderful accomplishment!! I've made the adjustment on the list!! Great job!!!

Ms_P, you did lose 6 lbs though, didn't you? If you were only off by a few ounces, I'm leaving you as meeting the 6 lb goal, even though it doesn't put you into the overweight category yet on the BMI (it counts ounces), because if you had an analog scale, it would say 169!!
  • girlsssssssssssss, congratulations to you all :cong rat: on the losses and on overall progress. Jacqui , yayyyyyyyyy on another lb lost...that is fantastic girl! MsPerception, lewisempire, econ nerd, Sara.......congratulations on the losses, reaching goals, and just overall progress I will be back later on. You gals made my day!
  • thanks jaqui!!! Goal met looks good!!!!! See you in May thread!
  • Checking In
    Hey ladies,

I didn't make make my goal of 10 lbs. , but I did manage to lose 7 lbs. so I'm still a bit happy!!! Congratulations to us all ! We all worked hard!
  • FABlynne, GREAT job!!! 7 lbs in a month is excellent! You should be a LOT happy, lol!!
  • Goodmorning girls

I am here to officially report a 4 lb. loss for the month (put 1/2 lb. back) and to congratulate everyone on our month and say ty so much to all of you for the sharing, support, encouragement and for making it a fun month! .

I was looking for a particular post but couldn't find it. ANyhow just wanted to say (at the 2lb. loss) you did NOT fail! If I looked at myself as failing everytime I didn't meet my weight loss goals i set for myself, I would be in big troulbe! lol Congrats on that loss, to all losses. To those of you who may not have had a loss wtg on hanging in there and working at it, that is a step in the right direction in itself! : ) We get a fresh start, starting today in our new thread! Let's keep on truckin girls . Hope to see you all there.
  • Fablyneeeeeee, congratulations on the 7lb. loss! That is super! a wonderful loss and a real victory....(as we just said regarding the goal factor). wtg lynee!

Jacqui, you kicked it too my dear girl! awesome month and a fantastic loss! I look forward to continuing our journey together, w ith all of you. Okay, see you over in our new thread. to all.
  • Well I didn't reach my weight goal, but I did more than exceed my exercise goal. And bearing in mind that I gained a LOT over easter when my parents came to visit, I'm not too unhappy with my results.
    End weigh in: 194 lbs
    Average weekly walking: 40 miles
  • Timkerbelle, average weekly walking 40 miles?! Fantastic!!! Even though you didn't meet the April weight loss goal (I didn't either), I bet all that walking has really made a difference in your muscle tone! Good for you!!