Old 04-02-2009, 09:46 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Susan - yay for a good week

wormwoodoll- I love being able to get my fruits and veggies every few days.

Booskibabe - Yay for 168. Glad you stayed!

Well ladies WI went well 184!!! I lost 3.4!!!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:10 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

This thread is very encouraging, don't you think?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:08 AM   #123  

heck yeah it is encouraging. I am lovingthe support and supporting others when they are needing it.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 180/161/130

Height: 5'0

Hello Ladies!

Ive been missing for the past few days but I hope all of you are doing well.

Im a bit confused, last week I was at 166. All week this week Ive been around 169. I have been OP, even started exercising regularly again. I have been drinking my water, the only thing I could think of is that I havent been very regular :x. I hope when things get moving again, the weight will come off.

Its just sooo discouraging!

aimee
aimee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #125  

aimee - don't be discourage...I know easier said than done. But just keep swimming and you will see the results you want and have worked so hard for.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:33 PM   #126  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hi everyone! I had a bad weekend last week, but I am determined to stay POP this weekend! I was up to 272 early this week, and am now back down to 268. TOM didn't help the situation much either!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:41 PM   #127  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
This thread is very encouraging, don't you think?
And so are you, I was just reading back through the last 5 pages, and every morning you are on here encouraging us! Even if your scale is being evil, you still have a positive outlook! You must be a blessing to those around you and are definitely a blessing on here!
Old 04-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Cakebatter & Booski, Yoga was wonderful!!!! I have all the praises in the world for it. I'm really a bit of a clutz and I think I still did well! my bff nicknamed me Giraffe because I'm tall, kind of clutzy awkward and have spots (freckles) lol. I'm feeling workout pains today in places I would normally never feel - like the back of my ribcage. It's purely just stretching places that wouldn't ever get touched and core exercises. I LOVED it. And I was SOO relaxed at the end that I almost fell asleep in a pose. Getting out of there I was super revitalized and took the dog out for a walk/run for an hour when I got home.

I felt wonderful all night and it's carried over into today. Considering I had to deal with some nasty situations at work, I'm taking it very well and was able to find that peace that I felt this morning.

Overall, I definately suggest that everyone at least give it a try!

SusanB, I agree with Bradleys Mom. You rock!

Aimee & Brads Mom, the both of you are still working at it and I'm positive that you'll do well! I'm sure you're both going to come back with good news on Monday! (but feel free to check in over the weekend too of course)

Alrighty girls, I'll do my best to keep the food on plan for the next few days, and as for working out I've developed my schedule: cardio tonight, Yoga & Spinning tomorrow morning, and Zumba on Sunday. I haven't been to any of these classes before so you'll be hearing from me as to how they went! Even the yoga is different... it's "Sunrise" Yoga. Not sure how that's different, but I'll give it a go!
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #129  

Oh you guys!

Thanks!

What a delight to come home from work and read this! I tell ya ... 3FC is the best place on the web!
Old 04-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #130  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

ok so i know that i have been around to much lately. but i have been reading what is going on. things are going good on my end weight wise we will see how the week went soon. i know the last time i posted i was a little frustraded i have gotten over that i have spent the last couple of days. and have a revamped plan. which has unwilling got a little easier since my hours have been cut at work. we are down to 4 8 hour days at work. the next step is layoffs and that is what has got me scared. we have been able to have 40 hours a week but for the last few months we have been cleanning and cleaning and cleaning some more. hopefully it will not last long.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #131  

Susan - no need for blushing they are right! I mean your picture, it is so pleasant. I have always thought that but i never wrote it, so I am now jumping the Susan Rocks Bandwagon

Prepping - You have all excited about going to Yoga! Yay! I am going to the first available at my gym. I really want to go to Hot Yoga but it to expensive for me right now...so I will stick with free for now!

Bradley mom- You will make it POP just keep checking in keep you on track. You can do it!

Msaugie - Yay for you! You have it re-vamped ad ready to roll. Yo go chick!
Old 04-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #132  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

So I broke my 52 days binge-free yesterday. Oh well. It was really needed and it wasn't as bad as my past binges I can tell you that. I am slowly making better progress to a better life.

I have to start staying within my calories. I've been actually exercising almost every day and now my calories are perfect one day, not so perfect the next. So here's to Saturday & Sunday refreshing myself!
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:18 AM   #133  

There must have been something in the air yesterday. I ate some junk too, but ... it's gonna happen. Weight loss is not linear and neither is our stick-to-it-iveness. I just can't do that again today.

Today, I challenge you to make a good choice in a bad situation and come back and tell us what it was. Mine might be everyone else ordering out for lunch ....
Old 04-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #134  

Good Morning!! Down a pound this morning! Finished the day yesterday POP and even went to the gym last night! I am working 10 hours today, and only have the food here that I packed, so it should be a POP day!
Old 04-04-2009, 11:28 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 180/161/130

Height: 5'0

CakeBatter and Prepping Thanks for your encouragement! Its mean a lot. Yesterday I was bummed out but this morning I woke up determined and had a great workout at the gym. The scale has even started moving down, I guess it was water after all. pheewwww

Susan I accept your challenge! No eating out tonight and specifically no concession stand at the movies! Thanks for all your mini-challenges. They are great!

WormWood Stick with it. Ive noticed that when Im exercising everyday, the food plan is alot easier to stick to. Hopefully youll see the same! Good luck!

Bradley's Mom Its great to see the scale move down! Good for you!

You ladies have been a great encouragement. Thank you all!
aimee88 is offline   Reply With Quote