Old 04-14-2009, 10:38 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Doing good. I got ina workout, 2 miles and then 30 min elliptical not toooo shabby I guess and I have food all packed and ready for tomorrow. YAY! I love when I have it all together!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I'm in hover mode. Same, same, same ... But I have some upper body work and a walk to add to my ticker.

I'm encouraged by Ashlan's enthusiasm this morning.

Do you have your lunch packed?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:12 AM   #213  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

I've been super lazy. But I've only been getting 3-5 hours of sleep so far since Sunday, and I am exhausted by the time I am finished working 9 hours. Hopefully I'll get out of this funk SOON.

But I am down to 203.2lbs, YAY!
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #214  

Okay guys I am BIG planner when it comes to outfits and such, I mean I do just buy random dresses and cute tops to wear whenever but I like having a vision of what I am going for. Which brings me to current dilemma....I want to wear this white mini shorts jumpsuit for Memorial Day ( we have a HUGE cookout every year lots, of cute boys and family) with some 5" yellow peep toe pumps. and matching accessories of course. I know pumps at a cookout....I have been doing it for years....i love my pumps! ANyway I want to order it today, I now I can wear a 12 Right Now but maybe in a month and a half from now it will be too big *fingers cross* and I will need the 10. If I get the 12 now I can always have it taken in right??? IDK what are you guys thoughts. Some of my jeans I wear now are 10's. HELP!! WHat would you do?

PS - THis is sort of a re-post from my weekly chat so I am sorry some you may be reading this twice but I wanted you girls' opinions as well. I mean I talk to ya'll everyday
Old 04-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 180/161/130

Height: 5'0

Good Morning Ladies,

I have been missing for the past few days. A lot of different issues going on. I havent been able to work out as much as I like (or at all) but I have been OP and the scales are moving.

I hope everyone is doing well!

cake Do you own anything from where youre getting the jumpsuit? I would go with the 10. It'll give you that extra push, and besides, the way youre going- it'll be perfect by then!
aimee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #216  

Cakebatter, please post pics of this jumpsuit for I too have a passion for fashion! The outfit sounds hot! I wish I could wear pumps, but I'm too clumsy! Now wedges on the other hand.... But to answer your question, get the 10. You've had great progress thus far and I'm pretty sure you'll keep it up!

Sorry I haven't been posting much either. I'm trying to get over my scale addiction and am taking things very slow! My weight loss is going very slow too! Not sure if I'm going to make my summer goal. I'm going to keep at it though. I feel a lot better since I've been working out and eating right consistently.

By the way, what's for lunch?

Last edited by sjdphc; 04-15-2009 at 02:01 PM.
sjdphc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #217  

Aimee and sjdphc I will post pics of it tonight because I can't do it at work. But be on the look out for it. I lOVE fashion too!!!!

Now sjd, You when things are going slow is when you need to be here...so don't be straying...lol. Seriously we are here for to support you. THanks for the encouragement BTW.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #218  

Keeping an eye out cake!

SJD: My scale is moving slowly too...but its moving! Thats all that counts. And besides, the more slowly it comes off, the more the loss sticks! Isnt it great how exercising and eating better makes you feel amazing almost instantly?
Old 04-16-2009, 06:24 AM   #219  

Morning!
Old 04-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #220  

Good Morning Ladies!!

I have discovered my new best friend!- The stability ball!!

i LOVE it. Yesterday, I was trying to get some arm work in, but of course the bench was taken, so I decided to try it out on the ball. WOW...my abs are on fire today and my heart rate went through the roof! Can't wait to go today and do some more!
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #221  

aimee - mad props because I am scared of that thing!

Susan - Morning

I totally didn't post the pic last night becasue I ran 4 and a quarter miles last night and then a mile and a half walk (4.8MPH) on a 4% incline. NEedless to say I was dead last night. I will do it tonight..for real!
Old 04-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #222  

Good morning all!

I need a ! This is day 25 of consistently working out and eating right and the scale still hasn't moved. Should I cut back on my strength training? I do upper body on M,W,F and lower body on T,Th. I do 45 minutes on the elliptical all five days. I'm 5'9", 194lbs and at this point I just want to get to 168lbs to have a normal BMI. At this rate, I'm never going to get there by summer! 26 lbs in about 9 weeks = 2.88lbs/week. I can't even lose one pound per week! I think I'm losing inches because my clothes fit looser and my friends can see a difference, but I want to see numbers! What should I do???

CakeBatter, still looking forward to seeing your cute outfit! And congrats on that super workout yesterday!

Aimee88, the stability ball is no joke! I'm too clumsy when trying to balance on it! LOL!
sjdphc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #223  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies!

I finally got my arse back to the gym last night! My legs felt like jello after almost 30 mins on the treadmill and 20 mins on the elliptical...gotta keep movin'!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #224  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Hi all!!! I don't have much time to do personals but will for sure do them when I get home. I've been going a little nutty all day with wedding arrangements. Florist, limo, food, officiant.

The craziness with getting flowers for the wedding was a stress and a half. Told by one florist that it was impossible to fit in the budget ($400-$500) and it would cost no less than $825. Another said that $500 could work, it just means it'll be much more simple (which was completely fine with us). I then spoke/rant to our wedding coordinator at the golf club where we'll be having everything and she tells me about this flower wholesaler that does wedding arrangements who operates from one of the farms in the marsh north of the town. She basically is charging half of what I got quoted for us by the florists. *insert angelic chorus with ray of sunshine* WHEW! So i've calmed down considerably now. For heaven's sake, my DRESS cost $700, there's no way I'm paying more for flowers! I think i've said at least 4 times today that we should have gone down south for a destination wedding. If it wasn't for the fact that my family would have my head it would've been so much easier and cheaper.

Anywho! Food is going okay. Trying to remember to eat. Have my lunch bag and just keep grabbing something from it every couple hours. I went for spinning and yoga on Tuesday and kicked butt! poured sweat and was feeling it into yesterday. Tonight I'll be doing some muscle work.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day!
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #225  

sjdphc

I need a ! This is day 25 of consistently working out and eating right and the scale still hasn't moved. Should I cut back on my strength training? I do upper body on M,W,F and lower body on T,Th. I do 45 minutes on the elliptical all five days. I'm 5'9", 194lbs and at this point I just want to get to 168lbs to have a normal BMI. At this rate, I'm never going to get there by summer! 26 lbs in about 9 weeks = 2.88lbs/week. I can't even lose one pound per week! I think I'm losing inches because my clothes fit looser and my friends can see a difference, but I want to see numbers! What should I do???

Wanna look at your food? I'm game if you are!

Last edited by srmb60; 04-16-2009 at 04:33 PM.