Old 04-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Holy freaking Crap....I completely bombed this weekend! I did everything according to plan all the way through dinner. The problem came this morning ( i guess I didn't account for the second day...eeek) we had IHOP where I had 2 scrambled eggs, french toast and 2 strips of bacon, then for lunch i had red robin (half a burger) and for dinner the other half!!!! I also had a brownie. I can honestly say though there is nothing I else I want to eat except carrots and salads....Needless to say I am gonna run my a** off at the gym and try and get in anything extra I can!!!!

Prepping - ah you poor thing...sorry for the sickeness. I am glad you made it through Easter ...you did great.

Wormwood-WTG on the gym! How are you feeling at gym after having rested.

Shrinking - Maintaining is ALWAYS good!

Kelly - Yay 6 pounds!!!!

Susan - Hi!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 152/134/115

Height: 5'4

Can I join this challenge?

I am currently at 136 lbs and would like to reach 120 lbs by July, although I don't know if that is realistic or not? I will set my sights on 120 lbs but would be happy even to end up at 125!
jmhender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:58 PM   #198  

S/C/G: 183/172/140

Height: 5'5''

Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, it is better to maintain than to gain. Preppingbride, it was a nightmare, it was gruesome. I figure it is my subconscious talking to me. I went back to vegetarianism yesterday. I hope that doing so helps me to lose the rest of the weight I'd like to lose. I'll revise my goal to 145 lbs. by the first day of summer, 130 lbs. by the end of the summer.
shrinkingviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 180/161/130

Height: 5'0

Good Morning ladies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
aimee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:57 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning!

I'm really excited for Kelly!

Welcome jmhender and werkin!

Ashlan ... stay calm, you'll be fine! One day won't harm all the good work you've done.

Is prepping feeling better?

I'm really not very good at responding to everyone. You must understand that I wish everyone well, OK?

This weekend eating was so so but I have some exercise to add to my ticker. All in all ... I've had waaaay worse long weekends
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

I think I've kept my head above water for the weekend. I agree with Susan that I've had much worse long weekends too! So I can't be too hard on myself for this one. Had a few chocolate treats but otherwise I was pretty okay. Was drinking on saturday which always is disaster for my eating but I kept bringing out more veggies to munch on and stuck to vodka/soda.

I'm ready for a new week of exercise, eating right, and seeing the good effects on the scale!!

Have a wonderful monday everyone!
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #202  

Welocme werkin and jmhender. Prepping and susan I have no worries and I wouldn't change a thing. THe BF and I had a great time. I went to the gym this morning and rean 3-1/2 miles and I am up only 1.5 wich is awesome cinsidering TOM started last night and I has a ton of sodium this weekend.

I hope everyone's morning is awesome!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #203  
Ain't she keen?

S/C/G: 195/165/130

Height: 5' 6"

Ah, I'll join in because I NEED motivation!

4/13: 165
Mini Goal (6/20): 150

Other Goals:

1) No between meal snacking!

2) Leave at least 1/4 of a cup of food on my plate.

3) No eating after 6:30 PM!

I ultimately want back down to 130. So sick of my spare tire, thick waist, and painful back!
seetheturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #204  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

welcome to everyone who has joined us in the last week or 2. i do not remember if i posted my WI from Sat. so here it is 176.6 and i am not going to weigh until next sat either. i know that i have some catch up to to from easter (or at least more that likely.) i already did 60 min of exercise today and i am hoping to get some more in later today. i will be back later.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #205  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Ohh girls. I screwed up so bad!! First of all, I started my new birth control last Wednesday, so you can imagine the roller coaster my hormones are on right now. I have been eating everything in sight. Then, Easter was really bad! A whole lot of bad food choices! I am back on track today, but drinking tons of water. I am not even stepping on the scale until Weds morning, I gotta get some of this sodium out of my system.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #206  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Sip, sip, sip Kimberly!

I was trying to gauge my exercise progress and discovered that we have 69 days to go, gals. 10-ish weeks. So, I'm doing well with exercise. Food is Ok, if not consistent and it'd just be silly to try those jeans on again
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:14 AM   #207  

hey ladies! Good morning! I got my food all packed and will hit the gym when I get off. I hope to stay the same as last week at least. I had mexican last night for dinner. I was good and I didn't it all yay! Probably ate too many chips though
Old 04-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Good morning all!
Confession time... yesterday I felt absolutely nasty (i think because of a birth control change) and wanted to eat everything in sight. So after being pretty good on easter weekend i screw it all up by chowing down on sweets yesterday. darn.

The good news is that I had my 2nd personal trainer session last night and it went really well! My trainer gave me a good piece of advice: when these days of indulging happen the best thing I can do is take advantage of the sugar high and go workout because I'll be burning even more. Plus, I always feel so much better after exercise! it's like it evens me out and makes me "normal" again - or as close to normal as i can get. I'll be spinning tonight followed by a yoga class. The instructor for spinning is the same as the first time I went so i know for a fact it'll be a realllly hard workout. fun times!

How's everyone doing today?

Seetheturtle, Welcome!

bradleysmom, i hear you on the birth control. I started a new type a week and a half ago because my last type that I had been using for years had side effects that seemed to be getting worse and worse. Do you find that exercise helps??

Susan, thanks for breaking down the summer wait into days. oh boy... time to kick it in high gear. On that note, the beginning of the wedding events start happening in 11 days (jack & jill). The days are speeding by too fast!

Cake, mmmm mexican food. Haven't had that in ages it seems! btw, glad to hear you had such a great weekend! saw the dress pics and you look hot woman! You've got the picture pose down for sure. lol
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #209  

prepping - thanks baby. You made me smile. WTG evening it out with a workout. I do that too if I feel like I have over-indulged. Wow in 11 days. You are gonna be super - busy! BC makes me kinda crazy too. I have mirena now and it is awesome.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #210  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppingbride View Post
bradleysmom, i hear you on the birth control. I started a new type a week and a half ago because my last type that I had been using for years had side effects that seemed to be getting worse and worse. Do you find that exercise helps??
I was too lazy to get my butt up and exercise!! I am determined to get in at least 2 hours of cardio this week!!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote