3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W Easter Challenge~~Week 4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/166400-w-o-w-easter-challenge%7E%7Eweek-4-a.html)

thinpossible 03-10-2009 06:07 PM

Hi Ladies,

My son and I have the flu, so I probably won't be around much. Just wanted to pop in to tell you to have a great week! :carrot:

mtiger 03-10-2009 07:09 PM

Michelle- Whne you come back to us, you come back with a bang. That was quite the marathon post. Glad to see you so excited again. Baby going to K. Gosh, I don't even remember those days now. I am hoping the Y isn't too much, so I can actually swing it. No extra $$$ for me these days.

e32- I have been totally down in the dumps lately. I feel like I am getting nowhere. This is soooo.... hard. Hang in there.

Jeni- I have no worries about you. You always do the right thing and it shows.

Holyt- Good luck on the job. Give that PITA at your house a swift kick. :smug:

Thin- Sorry. Get better quickly.

I am just trying to hold on around here. I want to see a loss so bad I could scream. Feels like all I do is hang out between 195 and 200. :p Can I get a break here??? One bit of "good" news. My dog got into the stash of chocolate I was going to take to work. He has been flying around here like a maniac. I guess he did me a favor. :dizzy:

Grazer 03-10-2009 07:33 PM

MM & MTig- I'm with you hovering within a certain weight range. Wish I had a solution for us.

JCat- I`m with you too focusing on the exercise.

Thin- Hope you feel better soon.

E32- Think of the inches.

Holy- Hope you get that job.

Nursie- No, I don`t think I`m preggos; just somethng gone wonky with the hormones.

Still no TOM and I am a chocomaniac. Has to be here soon! I ate mostly well today and got outdoors for a walk. All in all a good day.

JasonsLea 03-10-2009 11:19 PM

:wave: girls!

My friend Kittie arrived Sunday for her Spring Break. The last two days have been a real orgy of eating, with her wanting to cook for me and me wanting to take her out to at least one authentic Mexican restaurant. But it is over and done with. TOM is gone and so is most of our money. :lol: So back on plan tomorrow. Thursday, I shall face the music (and the scale! :o) like a woman.

mothermavis 03-11-2009 07:08 AM

morning all!

Quick fly by to say hey!

I stayed OP yesterday and saw some of my sodium overload leave, so will stick with that today!!

NMichelle, we go to South Carolina for vacation, Myrtle Beach. Can't wait! Will be our last year with this because YS is graduating HS this year, so will no longer need to vacation according to the school schedule. We are trying to decide what to do next year with them both in college (and can we afford to do anything with 2 in college?) :^:

Grazer, I am with ya, what gives? I need a kick in the arse, that's what I need. I know what works, so why can't I stick with it? Seriously, I feel so much better when I am OP, my skin looks better, my hair looks better, ya know..

Anyway, got to get in gear, more layoffs at work last week, need to be on top of my game...

W 100
E Treadmill?
E OP
D What makes you feel better, skinny jeans or chocolate?

jcatron243 03-11-2009 04:04 PM

:hug: Thanks for the faith in me ladies. I truly need it. Last night Tommy got me up at midnight, would not go back to sleep for anything. Finally around 3 he dozed off. Next thing I know it is 7am and DH is waking me up apologizing for not setting the alarm and me missing my morning workout. :( I read that dang book thank goodness no cliff hangers so I am done and forgetting about them now.

Michelle, wow Rachel going to kindergarten. Tommy still has a couple of years to go since his birthday is in October. I was hoping to enroll him in pre-school for next year but he is still too young.

So no workout yet, but I am hoping to go after DH gets home.

mtiger 03-11-2009 08:46 PM

Slow day here. Well I got down to 195 today. I really need to get as far away from 195 as possible before big gain time. I'm giving it all I've got.

Holyteror 03-12-2009 02:01 AM

ugh, i yanked the heck out of my back tonight at rehearsal. I'm on pain reliever at the moment and am about to go to bed. I gotta take it easy the next 2 days. I should be ok in time for show. I've yanked it worse so I should be ok :)

e32 03-12-2009 03:44 AM

hi everyone...i had a really good day today (and definitely a better attitude). it was totally exhausting, but good. i combated frustrations by being completely on plan and pushing hard at the gym. i got my 2 workouts in, and actually a bit extra...i do'nt know where the energy came from to do that last run...i was tired when i got there! :) so, i feel proud of that. that scale can't stay at 158 forever (not when i'm working like this):o

i want to do personals but i'm literally falling asleep as i type this...more from me tomorrow :)

Nixmom 03-12-2009 09:30 AM

Morning ladies!

I'm still here... just overwhelmed at work, home this week. REALLLLLY dying to get back here and catch up! I have this whole weeks thread to read. I do hope to have a onderland weigh in tomorrow. I'll let ya know.

Hope you all are well and OP. Crossing my fingers I can get back here tonight!

kris

jcatron243 03-12-2009 03:35 PM

No workout again today. Tommy woke me up at 1100 this time, but he was sick. every 20 minutes until 630. Makenna came in sick at 400 am. Not nearly as bad as tommy. So the kiddos are home with me and no workouts. :( I hope I dont sabatoge myself.

mtiger 03-12-2009 07:23 PM

Nix- Hope you see that big 11111 tomorrow. God know I can't seem to get much lower than 195. Let us know ASAP.

Jeni- I do not miss those days. That sucks. Hope they get to feeling better quickly.

Holyt- I hurt my back last night too. Doing yoga??? How does that happen??

e32- You tell that scale. Give up some poundage.

I was up a little today. 195.6, so up .6. Need to figure out how to get my digestive system regular. I can go for days with nothing. Then BAMM!! I am trying Activia. Any other suggestions???

JasonsLea 03-13-2009 02:36 AM

:wave: girls!

WI was today and I'm back up to 260. But I'm totally cool with that! I know what I did wrong, I know what I need to do right, and I'm going to try my damnest this week to do it! :yes:

mothermavis 03-13-2009 06:10 AM

Morning all.

Have been focusing on food more than exercise this week. Seems to be working for me right now. Needed to get back to clean eating.

So glad it's Friday, even Friday the 13th!!

W 100 oz
E Crunches and likely stairs, maybe just a walk at lunch.
E OP
D After me, you come first! Need to do this for ME!

lumifan4ever 03-13-2009 10:55 AM

NMichelle...you always amaze me how you remember all of us...even those who forget to come post on a daily (or even weekly) basis.

Yes...I am still here and as Mmavis says...Time to put up or shut up!!! lol. So, i am putting up. I finally got up off my *ss and am going down to the park in the mornings after dropping the kids off at school and putting in two miles. I am jogging as much of it as i possibly can. I started this week on Tuesday. I took yesterday off because of how sore i was but did my two miles again today.

I think i am not going to concentrate so much on the number on the scale at the moment but mostly on keeping up an excersize routine and when i notice maybe my pants are getting loser, i will weigh. Maybe i'll have a nice surprize.

I am going to try to watch what i eat, drink more water and excersize at least 5 days a week. After 2 or 3 weeks, i'll try to add another lap or two until i am up to 3 miles. (I got an ipod shuffle, finally got some music on it and am LOVING using it while i work out. Who knew such a nice little item would make working out so much more enjoyable??? lol)

HT....I am soooo excited that you are quailified and being referred for this new job. I really, really, really have my fingers crossed for you.

Nmichlle, i am glad you are feeling much better now and that you financial year is looking up. That is something to feel good about and we are soo glad to hear it for you.

MMavis...come on girl. We can both put up!! lol. We can do this!! I just know we can. (I went to the goodwill store on Monday to find some ~~gulp~~ fat clothes, and everything i found was so small and cute and i used to be able to fit in it. I had to buy an XL shirt by Old Navy. Needless to say, I was NOT pleased and the very next day, I started back jogging.

Jeni...let me just say you are my running hero!! I try to think of you and how much running you do everyday when i'm out there and i get tired and think of quitting. You are my inspiration to keep at it. (And a smaller pair of jeans!! lol)

e32...I am so happy that your bf noticed your weightloss!! That is AWESOME!! I know you can keep this up and your sister will definately see a difference at Easter this year. You just keep doing what you're doing.

Thinpossible...we appreciate you starting the thread, even with your tail between your legs. lol. I too have been having trouble with the overeating and the lack of excersize. And I am always welcomed back each time i fall off this wagon. Come on girl. We can do this. Summer is right around the corner and at some point this summer, i plan to be back into last years summer clothes!!