Weekly Biggest Loser Challange #3

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: does this mean that the next one starts 3/2 or 3/3?

I would love to join in the next one!!
    The next one should start on 3/3
    I will try to message you when It starts skinnynene for a reminder.
  • GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!!!DON"T FORGET THAT 2morrow is weigh in day!!!!
  • hey lori... im hoping for an overnight loss of 5 lbs
    see ya 2moro!

stacy xxx
  • good mornig gals...

weight this morning was 215.6

weight loss was..... 2.6!! woohoo i'll take it lol

stacy xxx
  • LOL STACY!!!
    I was 223.2 to 221.4 (loss of 1.8) Didn't win But Am glad to see a decent loss.CONGRADULATIONS ON THE 2.6 &
    GOODLUCK STACY!! AND GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SW:276
    CW:274
    Lost:2

I am not the biggest loser.
  • I am at 207 today so that means I lost 3 lbs. since last Monday. I can't believe it!!! Hopefully this will continue and I jumped off that plateau...

SW: 210 CW: 207
  • Holy Moly HATTIE22 I think you may have won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3lbs is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO FAR WE HAVE ALL LOST~which is great.
  • Sorry my weigh-in is late!

Last week: 218
    This week: 215

Lost: 3 lbs
  • we have a tie!! lol.. okay lori get this thing in motion!! since we have no new thread, im suggesting that we post here till a new one is started. and lori i wanted to ask you something. when we weigh in on monday, that should be the new weight for the next week.... so what you weighed yesterday gets posted to new thread. because we are only doing it for 6 days otherwise and the day in between gets left out. do you know what i mean??
    so yesterday i weighed in at 215.6
    does this make any sence to you?

stacy xxx
  • OK~I agree stacy~those who tied Hattie22 And Aiela Should weigh daily maybe until one has won?
    I guess??? And I know what ya mean on the weight thingy.
    Maybe we should go like monday to monday or tuesday to tuesday ect ect.(whatever the day is so its a full 7 days maybe!!Not sure It's up to ya'll~Stacy you can decide If ya wanna~Or everyone or however LOL! )
    I am so sleepy so I hope My post makes since today
  • lori.... okay so what ever you weighed in at yesterday is your starting weight for the next challange... youll have to post it in the next thread after the winner starts it.... and how are we gonna work the challange this week??? is it started for the rest of us?? maybe you could call it a tie, and go fromt there. cuz you and i seem to be the only ones in here alot

stacy xxx
  • I forgot to check in. I gained. It was a super stressful weekend and I did some stress eating.
  • It is awesome that they lost 3lbs each, but I say that Hattie22 should start the new thread because she posted her weight first between the two, or else this could drag on for the whole week and then it will be confusing for the next week. But then again that is just my personal opinion.
  • Okay... How about we just call it a tie and that we both won. We can start the new one together. For example.. If I start it, I will mention that it is both Aiela and me. I want to be on the same page as everyone else. Let me know, and I will start the new one tonight. I agree with the Monday weight start. Ok...I will wait until tonight and see if this is ok.

I can't believe I won along with Aiela! I am just happy to be down those 3 pounds after a long plateau.