Old 02-26-2009, 07:20 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 179/148/135

Height: 5'9

Default Accountability!

Alright so here's my plan for the day

W-50oz
E- Already done Ran three and a half miles and did my twenty five minute circuit for strength training...feeling good
E- Gotta stay on track, so far about 900 calories counting breakfast and lunch, so I'm on track for my 1800-2000 today
D- I deserve better than crappy junk food, I will no longer fuel my body with crap, I will give it the healthy nutritious food it deserves!

mtiger- I totally feel the frustration, scales are stubborn, stubborn creatures ...I always tell myself the important thing is you are taking so many positive and healthy steps forward, there's no way the scale can hold out forever

Hope everyone has a great Thursday! It's already 1:15 here and I'm about to run to class. I have a mini-test today and plan to study in the park before because it's gorgeous outside!
samandsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:11 AM   #32  

Height: 4'11"

Went to a pot luck I was invited to at the last minute. Probably not the best choice. It seems like I can't eat out anywhere without turning my calorie sensor off. For example, I ate a roll I did not even want and didn't think for one second in terms of the calories in it.

But still, I didn't do too bad, ended up eating 1600 calories for the day instead of 1300, which is still within the weight loss zone. Also did not drink all my water, only had 40 oz, and I could really tell a difference. I think I need at least 96 oz. I was super busy yesterday, but I did try to drink as much as I could.

Sorry for the long confession, but when I got off track before I didn't really say anything until it was too late.

W 96 oz at least
E 30 minutes on the dreadmill, plus I'll get some walking in at the zoo
E 1300 cals no bites licks or tastes
D Two days til weigh in, I can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcatron243 View Post
I am also down another pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyteror View Post
Got my workout in today and dangit did it hurt! I'm gonna pack a low-carb snacky/dinner to take with me in the car on the way to rehearsal.
What are you rehearsing for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixmom View Post
Hi girls.... Happy BUTT KICKING Wednesday.

I turned down warm sugary churros today, and a 3 foot platter filled with every kind of giant chewy cookie that you could imagine. I am on task sistahs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post
So much going on today. Let me see if I can catch up. I am on plan. Did 45 min. BL Bootcamp, eating was good. The scale is still being very stubborn. I'll just keep at it. This morning I was upset but got to thinking that someday I will say, I weigh 145 pounds. Then this struggle will all be a distant memory. Someday!!!
You're doing so great! You WILL make it to 145!
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

OMG....I can't believe how off i have been since i lost my job almost a month ago. I have had this terrible cold for the past 2 months...but since losing my job...it really has been kicking my butt. I have not excersized one time since being laid off. I am finally feeling better and really need to get some serious butt-kicking going on and getting on that elliptical machine and working out. I was doing sooo good until i got laid off. But...i think i am feeling much better and am going to try to get motivated to lose at least ten pounds by my birthday (end of april). I know i will feel better if i can do that much.

So my new goal is to lose ten pounds by the end of april.

By the way...when is Easter??? lol.

Missed you girls and am going to dedicate myself to coming on here every day now that i have internet at home.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #34  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

lumi I have been thinking about you. Easter is April 12.

I got on this morning and remember posting, but I am not seeing it. I got in an hour this morning at the gym, I woke up with a headache so I didn't run. Eating is good, water isnt going down I gotta fill that water bottle again!

Busy busy today.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #35  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Lumi! You came back at the perfect time! This is butt kicking week!!!! Just get up and do something. Even for just 15minutes. You'll feel better, I promise.

I just got back from the doctor for the ole sneek and peek, and my blood work came back SOOOOO good that he wrote WOW next to my cholesterol. Did tell me I should see a chiro and get massages regularly to alleviate the stress I have in my shoulders neck and head. Well... if its doctors orders than its doctors orders!!! Calling both tomorrow.

Gonna go hop on the tread mill. Looking forward (huh?) to weighing in tomorrow. Hoping for 2 lbs. 1 would be fine though!

Will catch up on all other personals later!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #36  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Why am I so hungry?? All I want to do is eat. I had 2 peices of cake tonight, before I could even make dinner. It was low calorie cake, but still. I did not go over my calories, but I sure wanted to. Another ??? Why can't I lose what I gained last week??? I am only down 1 of the 5 pounds. WTH is going on???

Lumi- Yep, just get up. I am going to, even though all I want to do is eat and sleep.

MM- .2??? I would be happy for that myself. GRR!!!

Nix- Hope you lose something. Heck, lose some for me too.

Sand S- Well that scale is doing a darn good job of holding out. Good job on your run. I can hardly wait for warmer weather so I can get outside for a run.

Hope everyone gets in a workout and some water. Good luck to all.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #37  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Thinpossible Thanks for the info about the multiple quotes. Very cool! I never noticed all those symbols before.

Ladies, ladies, ladies! Man, oh man, but I am spiraling down something awful! Life has been kicking me in the A$$ or what!! Somethings gotta give! It started when my depressed DSD parked herself at our place 2 months ago. Adding her needs to my busy schedule added stress that I just couldn't afford. Then when I finally stopped helping her out so much about 2 weeks ago, my DH got a fractured foot. My workload increased again! I managed for a week and then when it looked like the stress of that extra strain on my schedule was going to subside, my DH discovered that he had a huge blood clot down his entire leg! My emotional and physical state hit a wall. And finally, today TOM arrived with a vengeance!! Sorry about the pity party. I just want the world to stop!! My WEED is way off target. Man, I'm feeling bummed.

Last edited by Clykk; 02-27-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:08 AM   #38  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Welcome back Lumi!

Clykk, I'm so sorry about everything that's going on. Come here and let it out whenever you want, that's one of the reasons we're here!

I went to HR today and (hopefully) got everything settled. I should be getting back the money they took either this paycheck or the next one. Maybe in a way, it was supposed to be this way? I should be getting back around $450 and it's all going towards my WAYYYY overdue power bill. If I disappear for a few days again, it's because the power got cut off. :P Things will get better.

WI today: 257.8
Finally going down, little by little.

Oh, and the Olay body wash I'm using is the newest in the Body Ribbons collection, it comes in the bright yellow/goldish bottle.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:58 AM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies,
Got my workout in at lunch but dang am I sore. I didn't workout tonight...i ate mostly protein tonight and had a bit of dessert which has given me the queasies. DH called this morning, said that they'd be leaving Germany on Monday (anniversary) and that he *should* be home for a special dinner. We shall see.

Since I've been doing well to workout daily except for the weekend...and twice 3 nights this week, I'm going to walk on the treadmill on the weekend. Hopefully I won't be too terribly sore. I know my muscles need the work...they just forgot what work was LOL

I think I'll make a pork chop for lunch with some soup and a salad. Basic soup is about 60 calories a serving, so that with a green salad with mushrooms and green onions should keep my calories pretty low.

Now that I think of it, I might have a pork chop for breakfast. They're small boneless ones, so they should cook pretty quickly.

How about some WEED?
w: 64 oz
e: working out at work as far as I know, and probably tomorrow evening too
e: 1500 calories, lots of veggies, low to no carbs in the evening.
d: Get the dishes done, apply to a couple of jobs.

*hugs* WB Lumi....*wavie* to all my girls.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:57 AM   #40  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hi everyone! let's hear it for BUTT KICKING friday! (also known as "just one more day til the weekend").

hope everyone is doing well...you guys sounds like you're doing so great turning down all those delicious treats--keep up the good work!

jeni-congrats on your -1! you're going to make that goal!

holyterror-if you don't mind my asking, what kind of things do you pack for dinner? i'm often on the go between work and evening rehearsals/commitments too. i play violin in the local symphony--lots of fun but lots of hours of rehearsals too.

mm-hey -.2 is still a minus--and you're right--they add up keep up the good work

mindy-congrats for being on plan! you're right--that 145 gets close ever day! as far as my 2 hour workouts go--actually i usually do an hour in the morning before work (around 9) and an hour in the evening after i'm done with everything else (around 9). my evening workouts are a new thing. since my b.f. is out of town for a month i decided to put my now less busy evenings to good use. it's been paying off and i can't wait for him to see the difference!

clykk-i'm really sorry to hear about the stresses you're under...keep us updated on how you're doing...

shari-i'm glad you got the $$$ situation more settled. and also, i'm going to try the bodywash--glittery boobs sound, um, totally awesome!

s and s-you sound like you're doing great, sticking to your plan! (also, i'm jealous of your good weather...send some sun to oregon!)

sorry for the epic post...i missed you guys! it means so much to have people to share all this with and i love being able to cheer everyone on. honestly, it makes my own weight loss more exciting when i think about how hard you are all working and how you must feel the same excitement about your own WL.

as far as weed goes, i think more of the same really:

W: 64+
E: 2 hours cardio, going to try that weights class again tomorrow--it kicked my butt!
E: doing well so far, but i need to not wait til i'm starving to eat (that's never good)
D: we're doing it! mm i keep thinking about what you've said and i'm all for -.2 per day if i can keep it off--slow and steady wins the race!

talk to everyone soon!

Last edited by e32; 02-27-2009 at 05:08 AM.
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 179/148/135

Height: 5'9

Default Tgif

Hey everybody!

I'm half way through a wonderful Friday! I have class in a little bit and then a lot of homework that I've been putting off for a while lol. It will be a busy day.

e32- Thanks! Yeah January and early February was all rain so I'm definitely enjoying the sun while it lasts...Also I totally identify with the eat before I'm starving thing! I need to figure out that eating is positive, it's not a sign of failure

WEED for the Day

W-50oz
E- thirty minutes cross training, thirty minutes circuit training and an hour "balance" class which is kind of like yoga and pilates combined lol
E- Had a good breakfast, now I just need to stay on track for 1800-2000, I'm really hungry today tho so we'll see
D- I never thought I would weigh less than 150 pounds in my life! 2009 is an awesome year!!!

Have a great Friday everyone!
samandsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #42  
Calorie Counter

GROAN. So much for the "nobody gets sick in my house until after Vacation!" I started with stomach cramps yesterday and it has only gotten worse I will save the details but I called in sick today. I hope it doesnt spread. Thank goodness for hand sanitizer, lysol, bleach, anti-bacterial soap, all that stuff I will be using to keep my germs off the rest of them.

I will try to post more later.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:29 PM   #43  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Wink Thread hog... sorry - neede a personals fix!

Morning Weedies!

Mindy-Mindy…. Not over calories is good…. At least you maintained there. And 1lb at a time IS how we lose it. You will be fine. I will work hard for you if you will count one of those pieces of cake for me. Maybe in the future…. Think about seconds being for me. Knowing I am working hard, you wouldn’t put more on me to lose, right? So don’t eat it, for me. I will start using the same thought process, no seconds for you, through me. Deal? We will get there this year Mind. We will!!

Clykk – Chin up chickie. Some time the hardest thing to do is nothing at all. You will get back on track. And if everyone is demanding your time, demand some of yourself. And if you decide to do nothing (relax) for the 15 minutes or hour per day then be glad that you gave that to yourself, and don’t kick yourself for not spending it on the treadmill. Take it from the emergency room queen (2x in last 30 days) its worth your sanity to let people fend for themselves a few hours a week. :0)

Shari – Yay for scales moving down! I pulled off a 2.2lb loss this week. First time in 7 weeks that I have been under my January 1st weight. Stay positive, it sounds like things are beginning to fall in place.

HolyT – Here’s to hubby’s safe travel and on time arrival!

JCat – Guess what tomorrow is…. MARCH!!! Doesn’t that mean D-land! Woot! Did you get those super bargain upgrades? On the sick note, don’t ignore it. 2 people I know of have come down with ECOLI in the last couple of months. Be sure to get checked out if your not better in like a day or so…. Sounds like what they started with.

E32- Where are you in Oregon? My sister lives in Bend.

Sam&sun – I love Fridays! I especially love WONDERFUL Fridays! So glad you are having one! And welcome aboard by the way – don’t know if I ever officially said that to ya!

Thin, Mavie, Nchellie(hello?), Lumi… hope you all are having a great day! Here’s to an on plan weekend everyone!

WEED-
W 64+
E- 1 hour tonight
E- under 1500
D- Come on back Onederland!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #44  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

OK, I finally feel sane enough that I can actually be there for some of you!

Nixmom Sound advice, my friend, sound advice. You know, I'm starting to wonder if it's ever worth it for me to help out anybody else because inevitably I hit this wall. And when I hit my wall, they lo, and behold, figure out another way to take care of their needs that don't involve me. I guess it just feels selfish to not help someone out when they're down. I'll have to really think about that next time! Yeah! on the 2.2 loss!!

jcatron243 Man, I hope you're feeling better soon!!!!

samandsunshine In the 150s! Wish I was there with ya! Soon! Soon!!

e32 I know what you mean about being able to share and encourage here. I find this WEED group exceptional in its ability to do that!

Holyteror How goes the job search and did you get those dishes done?

JasonsLea Thanks for the listening to my pity party! So glad to hear your scale is moving in the right direction for ya!

That's all I can get to for now. Later gals!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #45  
Calorie Counter

Nixie, yep, 16 days left till I am heading down that way. I was able to get some great rates at the Disneyland Hotel. We were able to upgrade to a veiw room and still save money!

I am starting to feel better (I think). I heard some bad things from work so My stomach was really upset because of that, but things were settled and I am now back to recovering.

My Dad bought me one of those small mini laptops! I just got it today so I am testing it out on this site. I have to call him because it wouldnt connect to the internet right away, but I got it no problem. (I am the most spoiled daughter in the world!)