Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #31  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Hi Ladies. I know I was quite on the first challenge but i have a hard time keeping up with the traffic on this board. I need some right about now, though, so please tag me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Staying on plan has been good, but exercise has been in the toilet for the last two weeks. I need to break out!!!

All I got for valentine's day was chocolate.
My starting weight is: 232.8
My goal after 4 wks is: 225. (This will be 10% lost in total, and I really need to get to this goal.)
Old 02-15-2009, 09:24 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Nope should have been
SW190
GW184

Doh
Old 02-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexs hot momma View Post
thanks McKenziesmomma!

i do not know how to quote messages in my replies. I appreciate the butt-kicking..
No problem...I'm good at kicking butt...LOL! Don't worry about not knowing how to do things like multiquote or quoting.....just come in and get comfotable with the threads...then if you have a question just ask...someone will help you along.....

I'm glad you got help with the bipolar thing...I'm also glad you told us about it....sometimes it can help just saying things....or in this case writing them down...I think you will find alot of support here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather1979 View Post

Melissa- Maybe we can do a spa day next time I come down. Not sure when that is but I usually always come down for a week in the summer.
Heather that would be awesome...especially if I'm out of school for the summer.....I won't hold my breath though...cause you are usually really busy when you come down and I don't get to see you much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobhdy View Post

Hi Ladies. I know I was quite on the first challenge but i have a hard time keeping up with the traffic on this board. I need some right about now, though, so please tag me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to get in my 30 min soon.....and several other people will too I'm sure....you'll be getting tagged soon enough....stick around so we know you are here...keep posting girl!

Purple - Happy birthday! Hey I didn't see where you had posted your start weight for this challenge...did I over look it?

Reda355- I need your start weight as well

Alright...I will be back soon...dishing out more tags!
Old 02-15-2009, 10:15 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Good Morning~Yesterday was the day that was. It started out great, but as the hours went by in got increasingly worse. Then went from worse to even worse than worse. I ended up throwing up my dinner from a case of pure nerves. My stomach was tied in knots for several hours. I was finally able to go to bed a little after 2 am. I didn't sleep well. Eating was on program, I got in some exercise. I am going to give myself a twirly, I survived, I am in one piece, today is a totally different day. I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow, no way, no how, no fashion.

sw 179~~goal weight for this challenge is -4. I want to be 175 or less. I love the tag challenge.Thanks Melissa for bringing it back. I miss Eny so much. I hope she is okay. I will do my 30 minutes and be back to tag some lucky ladies. Catch ya all later. Pat
Old 02-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #35  

I am having a ditzy moment here. Can some one please tell this not so savvy chick how to delete my old weight tracker? I tried but it didn't go away. Thanks Pat
Old 02-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #36  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Purple -
Enjoy the day & enjoy the year -- You MAKE it your year!!!

Alex - Don't be quiet. None of us are! Thanks for sharing your situation. At anytime things start getting rough for you & you want to binge, come here first. Get things off your chest. Someone is always around to give you some words of advice, encouragement, or a . We don't always have to be sweet and loving if you don't want us to!

Kosh - Celebrating St. Patrick's Day depends on the people. Whether people are Irish or just alcoholics. Some people go all out with the cornbeef & cabbage dinner and some just use it as an excuse to drink. In Chicago they have a big parade & dye the river green (not that you can tell the difference from the every other day color ) I also think it depends on how big the Irish population is in certain cities. I don't think it's as big in San Antonio as like New York, Chicago, Boston... I myself am Mexican so I don't do much other than wear green on the day. Otherwise you get pinched. Does anyone else remember that tradition? Evil little school children!

knob - I hope you are about to jump in more in this challenge. What I do is every chance I get (usually after work all the way until I go to bed) I check in. I don't always reply but I at least read what is new so it doesn't all pile up on me. I get home from work around 1:45 in the afternoon & sometimes there's tons of posts already from the morning. I read but don't always reply. Otherwise if I wait until that night after I work out to read then there'll be a few pages worth and by then I'm tired & ready for bed & then miss out on the whole day. Just some advice. You of course don't have to do that. You don't have to read anything if you don't want. You can just get on, post about your day, and be done. It's not like you're going to be tested on other people's posts. Although by not reading you may miss your tags or new mini challenges. So really... you probably just shouldn't listen to me because I'm talking out of my I do that alot though...

Melissa - You go get that tag & show it who's boss!

Alright... I think I commented on what I meant to... I'm sure I forgot something because I always do. I'm glad to see so many people back! Some of you kinda of went into hiding at the end of that last challenge. Stick around for this one -- It's sure to be a blast! And I'm not just saying that because Melissa paid me in chicken selects to say so. I'm saying it because it's true
Enjoy your day! I'll be around later I'm sure!!
Old 02-15-2009, 10:36 AM   #37  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Dixie - are you okay? What's causing the nervousness? To erase your ticker go to your signature and delete the code. I hope you're okay!!
Old 02-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Sorry after I posted yesterday we left and didn't get home till late or should I say early this morning.... It was a good time though

SW 184.8
GW 180

Gained some weight, hopefully most of it was from vacation in Mexico for the last 8 days with an all-inclusive package and we did eat and drink alot, really alot so hopefully most of it is water weight....

PURPLE---HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!

I to am not fond of the tag challenge as I do not exercise more that 40-60 minutes a day so I will probably never be able to keep up with tags if I get tagged more than 2 times a day. I am not saying that I will not participate but again I will only keep up with 2 a day.

Heather great news about the sister

Melissa spa day sounds great just had one before we left for vacation, but I am ready for another one, they are so relaxing

Ok need to get going, have to get some house cleaning done and hopefully if it warms up just a touch need to get some cleaning done outside as well.

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 02-15-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #39  

Whooo! Finished my first tag!

I'm now tagging....

St. Nessa

and

Knobhdy

You ladies owe us 30 mintues now!
And I really think Koshinogi is ready to be tagged....so lets get her
Old 02-15-2009, 10:48 AM   #40  

BY THE WAY:

When you have benn tagged 10 times...and you have completed those 10 tags...send me a PM saying so...I have a sticker for you!
Old 02-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #41  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

oh wow! i cant beleivei missed one day and missed my first tag.1 thanks melissa. i NEED that soooo bad!

i will get to it later!!
Old 02-15-2009, 11:08 AM   #42  

Vanessa~I am okay. DD husband is being a complete and total toad. He had her crying and very upset on Valentines Day of all days. Some very unkind words were said, I was ready to call 911. I hope she leaves him soon, 2 days ago would have been great. Thank you for your concern. I will delete my old tracker. Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!

Purple~ Hope all your birthday wishes come true. Have a wonderful good day!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Haha Melissa looking forward to it
Old 02-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hi everyone! Looks like its boomin in here today.

Kosh- Thanks! St Patricks Day isnt something I myself celebrate but where I live its HUGE. People go all out in wearing things like St pattys hats, necklaces, garters, etc. Anything they find that is for St Patricks Day. Its really more of a bar thing, they dress up like that before going to the bars. We have like 5 bars though in a little bitty town. As Vanessa said, I do wear green so I dont get pinched,lol.

Melissa- Yeah, it would be cool. Im just there for such a short time its hard to do anything, ya know. Id like to come for 2 weeks but I doubt that would happen. My cousin Missy just moved down there.

Dixie- Sounds like maybe a bad case of anxiety or something. Are you better today?

Reda- Thanks!

Vanessa- Melissa paid you in chicken selects...your so silly.

I had the craziest sickness last night. I felt horrible for like 5 hours. I had a fever, my skin felt prickley, my body was aching, my head was killing. When I got home from work I took some medicine and rolled up in a blanket for about and hour to an hour and a half. The fever broke and I was better. Wierd. I still have a cold but thats it.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Oh by the way, Sat and Sunday are my no exercise days because I have my nephew and every other sunday I work all day so I wont start tagging until Mon.
Closed Thread