50 miles in February

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • HELLO

lewisempire: thanks i think ill do the same since i walk so much any ways...dont know how i put on the weight as much as i walk...lol (yea i do..taco bell & sonic)

Ok ladies i took off the pedometer after i logged on yesterday cuz that lil sucker was pinchin my skin ..lol so ive done 2.18 for yesterday. I didnt get a chance to go to the gym , but i attended a great seminar on way to make money WHOOPEE..a college student like me needs all the legit money i can get!

ITS COMIN OFF>>>> 200.8.... 2/4/09

4.28/50 miles
  • Can I just say....I suck!!! We are already Day 4 in Feb and I have not a darn thing to show for it!!!!
  • Did another 1.5 today for a total of 5.2 miles. I am pretty happy with myself since I haven't gone on my treadmill in months.
  • Hello!

Nicki rose...dont beat yourself on time thats already gone ....just push yourself to strive in the next 24 day ..U CAN DO IT...most people do more walking outside of exercise time than they do during a normal work out.....so just go for it!

2.58 for today

6.86/50 miles

One for every 5lbs!

• I plan on kicking the elliptical's butt today!!!
  • i know i kicked its but today...40 mins! over 400 cal. burned!
  • woo hoo!!! yeah me!!

3/50 miles
  • Niki rose,,, I am so proud of you...we louisiana girls can do this!

1.98 today

8.84/50 miles
  • 8/50 miles so far...
  • 1.38 for friday and zip for today..gotta ge on the ball for sunday!

10.22/50
  • 12/50!!!

Keep it up everyone!
  • IIIIMMMM BAAACCCKKK, I was sick on Thursday, and Friday we headed for Nashville. We walked about a million miles, but I am only logging 2.5 miles for the weekend and try to convince myself to get on the ski tonight! Everyone looks like they are rockin it! It is AWESOME!
  • I'm back to log in for 3.5 miles tonight on the nordic track!!! You girls inspired me to get my butt in gear! Thanks, Hope to see some more mile postings tonight!
    Nicoyaangel, did you have a good weekend?
  • I did wear a pedometer all weekend because im lazy and today was a crazy day so only .40 for today
  • Got today's workout out of the way early! 3.2 miles on the Nordic track, plus I did a upper body weight routine! I am back on track....
    Hope everyone is having a healthy, activity filled day!!!