Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 01:03 AM   #136  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hey!

I'm back & I'm feeling better. I did a few things around the house & then did my hour work out. My hot shower was divine. I opened up a new Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea shower gel & body cream -- it feels like such a treat! I love the way I smell right now!

I started week 3 day 1 of the push up challenge. Afterwards my middle dog kept coming up to me & lifting my hand to pet her. I couldn't, my arms were so tired. So she sat there with my hand just sitting on her head. She was probably thinking "Lame."

Then I finished the 2nd. week of the sit up challenge. I'm feeling it but I'm determined to finish the challenge. It can only bring good things, right?!?

I finally finished my tags. So I'm ready to play again whenever you all are!

Talk to you all later... thank you & Good night!

Last edited by StNessa79; 01-12-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #137  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

ARGH!

So far, this month, I've gained 4 lbs! I bake as a side job and I've been doing baking since Xmas time. Unfortunately, I've also been eating extras as well. I just didn't notice because all of my jeans still felt the same except for my smallest pair which I could barely get on.

Now, I gotta lose 33 by June. I promise to post more often... cause when I'm not active, I'll keep gaining and give up.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:36 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Vanessa-Glad you are feeling better. I went to Bath & Body works yesterday. I spent way more then I intended. Heck, I went in to use a coupon for a free bottle of signature lotion and left with about half a dozen! One of the shower gels I bought is called "Need a Margarita?". Since I don't dare drink one of those anymore, at least I can enjoy the scent in the shower!!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I have to do a birthday party for my son at his preschool this morning so i don't get to hit the track for my workout I will just have to do it out in the backyard later on, which I don't feel is the same as on the track but gotta get it in there somehow. It is too cold out to take the kids with me to the track.

I had a rough day yesterday. I was just grouchy and ovulating and my eating was way off. I had that "who cares, just leave me alone" attitude, but it is gone today and I am back on track. My "no binge" challenge has to start all over though with no pretty little suns..but I plan to earn the first one back today!
Old 01-12-2009, 10:02 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

So i logged on yesterday, wrote this EXTREMELY long p0ost, tons of personals... hit post and then my computer froze! I was SO that I gave up - shut the computer and cried. ... yep i miss you girls!

I'm doing good - still SO tired all the time! I completely pulled a Garfield this morning, and the first words out of my mouth were "I hate Mondays!"

Everything is getting to me, annoying me etc. It's very hard to be cheerful! I'm sorry tha tI haven't been here supporting you girls. Remember I LOVE YOU ALL!

Last edited by Enygirl; 01-12-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I hardly spent any time on my computer this weekend, so I haven't posted much. I'll probably write more later, but I wanted to update on the challenges!

Yesterday I did W1D3 of the push-ups and W1D2 of the sit-ups. The sit-ups aren't bad, but the push-ups are absolutely killing me, heh.

Saturday I made that chicken recipe I mentioned, and I did take a picture, but the camera is at home right now. I'll post it later. I only had regular soy sauce (not the low-sodium stuff) so I used 3/4 of what they called for, and it was still a little too salty for us. The sauce doesn't really thicken -- some of the recipe reviews said they used cornstarch, but I didn't have any. But it was a nice flavor and really easy, and I brought some leftovers for lunch today!
Old 01-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #142  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Hey guys
Today was my official weigh in for TBL. I'm glad to see that the scale is gong in thr right direction! haha. All my efforts minus the scale during the week are pretty on track, so that's good

I have a friend from CANADA coming to visit me for 10 days today! im so excited! a familair face! and my best friend at that! I will still be on.. just maybe not as much while she's here. Thankfully for me, she's relaly into fitness too.. so I get my own personaly trainer too! lol

Hope you guys are having a good monday And Eny.. 'I hate mondays too' GArfield was right on the money with that one! lol
Old 01-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hi girls!

Purple- I felt the same way yesterday, I ate way off schedule and I was just really tired and kinda crabby. I just got up but im hoping to get back to it today.

Eny- Awww! Take it easy chickie.

Faux- Thats cool that you have a familiar face coming to see you, I hope you have fun.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #144  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Glad everyone is doing so well. I'm still chugging along. Didn't eat great last night, cooked pork arisotto for hubby and didn't keep my portions in check. I'm back with extra willpower today though and back on track.

Eny-you always support us. Let us do the cheering for you. Take care of yourself and get some rest.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:03 PM   #145  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Talking

hey everyone!

i am feeling good about things today i will begin the 30DS again along with my c25k that i have been doing and i hope that will get my body losing and toning like it should.

eny - its ok yr pregnant so u get to do whatever you want. if i ever get pregnant thats what i will do lol. we know u love us and we will be here whenever u stop in.

faux - i'm glad yr friend is coming to visit. my bff moved away in 2007 when she got married and when she visits its like everything is alright no matter what is going on in my life. have fun and enjoy your time.

i will also keep up with this pushup challenge so i can have hot sexy shoulders and arms! yeahhh!

i am off to eat something healthy talk to u ladies later.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #146  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Brie: I know it! im psyched to have some time with her. a little dose of 'home' and 'family'.
ps.. Love your hair! new hair cut, right? Stunning

off to do my pushups!
W2D2... ahh! im scared! lol
Old 01-12-2009, 01:40 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Brie - thanks hon. honestly though - I don't get to do what I want... I get to do what my body will allow me to do. I want to take a REALLY LONG walk - but I'm so tired, I can only make it about a 1/2 mile w/ Leslie. I want a bologna sandwhich - but I can't eat lunch meat cold, I want a Freaking Diet Coke - But alas - the aspertame and the caffine isn't good for baby.

I now remember why my friend told me that I was the best form of birth control while I'm pregnant! I really, really HATE the first trimester!

I'm DEFINATELY going home and taking a nap after work today! I'm SO tired and grumpy - which being tired is making me grumpy, and being grumpy is making my grumpier!
Old 01-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

HELP! I am really struggling here today, not so much with weight loss but with depression. I tend to withdraw from the world and give up on everything when this hits (as it does every winter, right when weather turns cold which is this week), so I am actually amazed I'm having no thoughts of giving up on the walking, I have those goals and remain focused. BUT, after the walk I just crash. Today I did my son's party and came home, got a big comforter and curled up in the recliner for almost 3 hours. I partly slept and party watched the news, and now I feel groggy and miserable.

I can't get myself in gear to do anything! I am going to lose jobs if I don't get to work but it's like I don't have the drive or energy. I am going to try to get to the store this week and find that supplement you ladies recommended for depression, but I really think the walks help which is why I love doing them so much...so maybe I need another walk out in the backyard in the afternoon?

All I know is I cannot wake myself up or get myself to do anything but stare at the television, and I'm not really even listening to that. I tune out the world and feel horrible...so it may be time to break out the flower catalogs for some reason planning new flowerbeds makes me feel more cheery, even if I never have the $$$ to plant them all

Now, off to try and force myself to get some work done.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #149  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Hey, I don't hurt from the pushups yesterday! I'm a little uncomfortable but not painful. Hooray!

I think I mismeasured when I said I hadn't lost anything around the hips. I put on a pair of jeans today, and they seemed looser, so I remeasured and I'd lost an inch!

Eny, sorry to hear about your lost post. I've lost a post or two recently. I think it might be the heavy site traffic. I've started copying the contents of my posts before I hit "post" so that I have it on the clipboard if it freezes.

Purple, hang in there. I hate this time of year because it is so dark and depressing. Get some sunlight if you can, even if it is overcast sunlight. Maybe take a B-100 complex vitamin? Or talk to a doctor? You need to take care of you. Hang in there.

Last edited by Ufi; 01-12-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: add in a note, posted at the same time
Old 01-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

sprkle- Dont feel bad, seems like there was a few of us that didnt eat good yesterday. I think it was the full moon I was just reading about, lol. They said on Sat was 2009's biggest full moon. I thought it was awfully bright outside, lol.

Brie- Im with Abby, love the hair!

Purple- I know how you feel Im kinda having the same problem lately. I wish I could offer some good advice, but im on prescription meds and I dont even think they work. Maybe the natrual supplements will work better. I know when its really cold, or im really cold it makes me not want to move much. Im just as guilty as you today. I went to bed at 9pm , got up at 11-12, and slept til 10:30am and went back to bed by noon for another hour and a half. I gotta get my rear to exercise I just feel like sitting here. Atleast you get yoursel to take a walk, I havent even done that. Well, I hope things get better for you. If you find anything that helps, let me know. Ill do the same for you.

Ufi- Yay! good job!
Closed Thread